Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,052 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (41277 Views)

Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by no1madman(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by no1madman(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Please can a Muslim in the house explain too me y Muslims take dis hijab so seriously. Pls remember I was just asking for an explanation
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by no1madman(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by mujibson(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2018
Hotzone:
All they (taliban boko infested religion) can do is their usual head slamming or at worst they bomb themselves
My zone is sexy hot
I take God beg u, go borrow sense

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by no1madman(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by no1madman(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by mujibson(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2018
no1madman:
[img][/img]
No need of replying u, ur monicker says it all
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by OhiOfIhima: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Let them continue till they finally see what they're looking for.
Sure brother.... Calling their wayward dogs now and they refuse to heed to the call of well meaning Nigerians.. A stubborn flies follow the corpse to the grave...Be warn n stop touted with Religion of Islam.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Murder Christians?

peterphd:

You and your ilk will murder Christians everywhere? Is that what you're implying? Filthy goat herding and f----ing terrorist.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by OhiOfIhima: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2018
mimimile93:
Hijab is not meant for only Muslims..
You as a Christian, how many time have worn a Hijab or ur close associate.. Den why would u support it when it being use for a wrong purpose?
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by mimimile93: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
You as a Christian, how many time have worn a Hijab or ur close associate.. Den why would u support it when it being use for a wrong purpose?

First of all I am not a Christian.
I know a lot of Christians who wear it. E.g. Reverend sisters..
Some people wear it during cold season

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by FKMagazine(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES THROUGH DIGITAL SIGNAGE.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Mccullum: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
Muslims and intolerance....how many Muslims slammed the herdsmen in Benue wearing choir robes of the people they killed....Islam is a trap for backwardness and bigotry.... You guys need to learn how to cohabit in a sane environment
Because you're crusader.... That's why your sense of reasoning is questionable.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by no1madman(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
Muslims and intolerance....how many Muslims slammed the herdsmen in Benue wearing choir robes of the people they killed....Islam is a trap for backwardness and bigotry.... You guys need to learn how to cohabit in a sane environment

learning to cohabit doesn't include right to denigrate what other people hold sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Segmat1: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
From the origin of 2 major religions,use of Hijab is mainly for all women.But in Africa,some set of people believe that use of Hijab is only belong to them.

It is only God that can rescue Nigeria from hand of evil people hiding under religion to disturb the peace of this Country.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by no1madman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by no1madman(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Ogunrancy: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
In reference to the subject Matter,

The public figure should try at all time to be very careful with the way they talk or use anything that is attached to religions in this country, because of our sensitivity to religion.

Please, use any other form or way to disseminate your message. Because the society is tensed already, Please don't add to it.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by soso101: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
ybalogs:
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

I will transfer 100k to him. 10k is the interest of a year that he has been owing me.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Factfinder1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
WinningSun:

learning to cohabit doesn't include right to denigrate what other people hold sacrosanct.

Is shouting allahuarkbar before beheading people and blowing bombs also sacrosants
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Oreofepeters: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Hehehehehe
Unfortunately,you don't even have a solution to your thinking and you think Islaam and muslims are your problems?
Madam!if you are too tired to live in peace with us you can gladly go to sambasi forest,I promise I will pay for your transport.
If you think Islaam is backward,I don' t know what is more stupid and mir backward than praying to a Jesus(a human being) you call God who could't save himslf from being nailed to the cross like your claim.

but Muhammad was human being too and a womaniser best describe as slow bum of the streets. I wonder why you people worship and behead for the sake of that con man though.

no pun intended
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by zomoears(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Just relax and hope you won't be screaming when they see the worse?

I dont understand. Are you an advocate for intolerance?

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Religion of piss will be pained grin
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by slimshed09(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
*ADVERT UPDATE*
====▪▪▪====

*ANOTHER GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU*

Many people have lost golden opportunities by not taking action.

Few decades ago, the entire area of Victoria Island were forest. We were told then, it was a thing of shame to tell people you live in Victoria Island.

The prestigious locations then used to be Surulere and Yaba area. However, some people took the bold, stupid and crazy action to buy land there. We all know what land worth in Victoria Island today.

Opportunities do repeat itself if only you can open your mind to see them. You may have missed the Victoria Island of today, but look and target the Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Lekki of tomorrow.

Remember, it is the forest of today that gives birth to the cities of tomorrow.

Get bold to take crazy steps and actions. Let help you get started with our basket of options within our gated and secure estate. Feel free to pick which one work best within your budget.

*1.)* *The Summit Homes Sangotedo.*
*Location* Behind Novare Lekki Mall Shoprite Sangotedo

*Title:* CofO
*Price:* NGN13,000,000
*Size:* 600sqm

*2.)* *East Amber Estate Abijo GRA.*
*Location* Abijo GRA 3 Minutes drive off Lekki-Epe Expressway.

*Title:* Gov Consent
*Price:* NGN10,500,000

*3.)* *Urban Base Bogije.*
*Location* Bogije off Lekki Epe Expressway.

*Title:* Gov Consent
*Price:* NGN7,600,000

*4.)* *Beachfront Courts Ibeju Lekki.*
*Location* Opposite Eko Tourist Resort & sharing boundary with the Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision
*Price:* NGN4,200,000

*5.)* *Lakewood Manor.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from Dangote Refinery along The LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* CofO
*Price:* NGN6,000,000

*6.)* *Hopewell Park Estate.*
*Location* 10 mins drive from The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN2,500,000

*7.)* *Greenfield Courts 2.*
*Location* 7 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision in process
*Price:* NGN500,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 5 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*8.)* *Peninsula Homes 2.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN600,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 6 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*9.)* *Bricks Courts 2.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN700,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 5 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*10)* *Gracias Global Ocean view*
*Location:* Otolu 8 minutes drive from Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN5,000,000

We guarantee you maximum returns on your investments within the shortest period of time.

For site visit and Payment details contact *07033738449
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Carter4luv(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
So the ones they use bible and other pastors attire to do their video is void abi

Rubbish
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Useless people

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ogunrancy:
In reference to the subject Matter,

The public figure should try at all time to be very careful with the way they talk or use anything that is attached to religions in this country, because of our sensitivity to religion.

Please, use any other form or way to disseminate your message. Because the society is tensed already, Please don't add to it.
Please go and preach to Muslims herdsmen terrorists to stop killing Christians farmers across communities.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by addicted268(f): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
ybalogs:
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?

I will owe okoro 110k for 3 years,after which I 'll offer to pay him 55k.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by newoffer: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
. Fanatics them. haters of themselves. Yoruba Muslims makes me laugh. seconded.worshiper
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by newoffer: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
TrumpedL:
I like the current reactions of MURIC against Falz' hijab video and this one

The ignorant folks will start realizing the intolerance of the followers of religion of piz

Hijab is a symbol of Islamic slavery and female oppression. If you doubt me, pull off your hijab in countries like Iran and see yourself in prison

Even Saudi that represents Islam is going away from slavery. Our own people are staunch believers of odd way of worship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shares Plans For 2020, Says He Is Buying New Cars, Houses And Jets / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor As Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.