Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" (14081 Views)

I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi To Wed Femi Ajayi (Wedding Invitation Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2018
No o.
Ladies continue demanding from them o.
The other day one created a thread complaining that his girl never ask for money. So, tax them. They like it grin grin
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by imitateMe(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Some women will come and lie here that they don't make demands. All women do it.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by ElsonMorali: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68219679:
*Quote*Even when my salary was only 5k years ago , I never asked any dude for money ��‍♀️*Unquote*

Good Girl
!!

Prolly because she's a princess from Ondo state.

Any man who married should know he's got responsibilities. He should shut the eff up, stop complaining and man the eff up.

If your woman doesn't ask you for money who should?

And when I say woman i mean wife and not gf. So she's wrong on that count. My opinion.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by bigpicture001: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
that is even a small.mistake men make compared to the issue of non agreement on financial responsibility of both partners..this has sent a lot of men to thier grave....making the women so financially stable at ur expense in the name of family provider....
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by MPESA(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68219653:
That is a Personal Decision for EVERY man!
You no dhey tired ni , jumping from one post to another. undecided
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by safarigirl(f): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Gbemi no get sense.

A woman will be earning more than a man and will still ask him for money, some men get offended when a woman rejects financial help from them.

People are different. Pay grade does not determine who go ask who no go ask.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
safarigirl:
Gbemi no get sense.

A woman will be earning more than a man and will still ask him for money, some men get offended when a woman rejects financial help from them.

People are different. Pay grade does not determine who go ask who no go ask.

You are wise. Why they never address this point is beyond me.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by emelda86(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

So that the idiot will be raising shoulder with me?

U guys are pathetic if she's not working, u will complain
If she's working nko you will complain
@times I ask what do men want?
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2018
imitateMe:
Some women will come and lie here that they don't make demands. All women do it.
Bros, speak for who you know.

I don't make demands, but guys no dey find girls like me. So good luck to y'all, enjoy your leeches

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Bamz(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol a leech will always be a leech.

So I asked a girl whether she has intentionally paid for an hangout that she initiated with a guy. The idea just seemed so weird to her. She was like 'err won't the guy be ashamed'?

Afaic, any one who dates/marries someone who's a liability should be ready to carry his cross.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by emelda86(f): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Gbemi is kinda confused

If a lady is working the husband will be like she's showing herself becos she's working she doesn't respect me.

If she ain't working the same husband will label her lazy wife & ranting all over the place

What do men want?

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by emelda86(f): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2018
imitateMe:

Not all Oga maybe u are jamming the wrong ones.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Gerrard59(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Yes, she is right. But not more than the men because women generally date up not down.

It is why the rich marry the rich. Nothing unusual.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Gerrard59(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Such women are everywhere, they are much bigger than the ones that don't ask for it. Many girls are lazy, they depend on their boyfriends to finance their needs, they have that misguided belief that a man must provide for their needs. And that's why many of them are into prostitution, they give their body in exchange for money.

It is not misguided, rather, it is evolutionary and psychological. Women will always aspire to date men who can provide the vast majority of their needs.

Do not go into a relationship expecting you won't be asked to provide at some points. That is how women are built.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by femi4: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Women! If you earn N100k and she dey earn N450k, she go demand N50k from you so that her monthly income go be N500k

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Amberon11: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shut up
Why do you people sound so silly? How can a rich girl ask you for money for what she can afford? Not possible. I may not be rich but no guy anywhere can tell me I have ever asked for anything from him. Sometimes guys offer me and i refuse because i dont want to hear things like "after all ive done for you"
later in the future.
Metuh:
Naso una go dey talk, yet person never see one.

Nigerian women will still demand from you, no matter how rich they are including this basket mouth called Gbemi

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by wristbangle: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerian ladies are the most grubbing and parasitic set of women in the world.

Even the few that are manageable will still tax you and when you stop meeting their needs, they tag you as an irresponsible/stingy dude.

Agreed a guy needs to express love by giving gifts and makes his girl look top notch but shouldn't have to become a norm to siphon his pocket like a hungry mosquito.

This is pointer to we guys to avoid dating these useless broke ladies and settle with financially stable ladies who possess respectful and humble character. They are out there, we just need to be very observant.

4 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by genteelo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
post=68219679:
*Quote*Even when my salary was only 5k years ago , I never asked any dude for money ��‍♀️*Unquote*

Good Girl
!!
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Maldek666: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Quite tough to really have a side chic these days. The demand and paratism in their DNA kills the dicck faster than a bullet.

Na to just hire a girlfriend on monthly salary as a PA sure pass oh. Na wetin me dey do oh. Hire a youngie as a sidechic PA on a fixed monthly pay and thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Henitan24(f): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
It won't still stop them from asking money from men.

It's a mentality they all live with whenever they have men in their lives.

Even if she earns higher than you, she will still ask you for money.

This is because my money is mine alone while his is ours
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by SPLENDID25(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

we want who is both hardworking and submissive, setting her priorities straight. period!

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by pedrilo: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
One lady once told me she forbids using her own personal money to make her hair/nails, recharge her line for data/calls or buy fuel for her gen. That those are the responsibilities of the man she's fccking. I was dumbfounded!

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by skayT: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
I hate most Nigerian women! Bunch of confused feminists! Heavy weight champions in leeching! Always seeing dating/marriage as a meal ticket to escape from poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by emelda86(f): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
SPLENDID25:
we want who is both hardworking and submissive, setting her priorities straight. period!

OK ooo...good luck
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Metuh: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Shut up
Why do you people sound so silly? How can a rich girl ask you for money for what she can afford? Not possible. I may not be rich but no guy anywhere can tell me I have ever asked for anything from him. Sometimes guys offer me and i refuse because i dont want to hear things like "after all ive done for you"
later in the future.
Mention the percentage of rich girls in Nigeria
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by MadeMan01(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
the person giving advice is not hitched

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Prolly because she's a princess from Ondo state.

Any man who married should know he's got responsibilities. He should shut the eff up, stop complaining and man the eff up.

If your woman doesn't ask you for money who should?

And when I say woman i mean wife and not gf. So she's wrong on that count. My opinion.
why must she demand from me? We both have the same number of hands.
I actually don't know where you guys get this mentality from

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by ElsonMorali: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
lilbest4:
why must she demand from me? We both have the same number of hands.
I actually don't know where you guys get this mentality from

You don't want to man up but you want your woman and children to treat you like the man of the house.

It doesn't work that way.

Men shoulder their responsibilities without complaints, boys whimper and whine at every obstacle that comes their way.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You don't want to man up but you want your woman and children to treat you like the man of the house.

It doesn't work that way.

Men shoulder their responsibilities without complaints, boys whimper and whine at every obstacle that comes their way.
what do you mean by man up? That's a shiity mentality. That's the logic women and society has used to work men to early grave.

Why must I shoulder your responsibility? na me carry you come life?

4 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Obodo999(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

Aunty. Ask individual man you know. Don't generalise please.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by geoinvestor(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Exactly why ayam dating a Pharmacist make she finish induction come get NGO job here. As a finance expert i hate liability grin
After she's got a job, she will dump your ass. Bet me!

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by crafteck(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
What is this ine saying, how many of of them earn money..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game / Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.