Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" (14074 Views)

I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi To Wed Femi Ajayi (Wedding Invitation Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

So that the idiot will be raising shoulder with me?

Try and have sense it was a good advise and it is really suprising that the lady you plan on dating and marrying is an idiot.
Raising shoulders do you have at all?
Unnecessary pride everywhere.
May your small ego help you see road.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
geoinvestor:
After she's got a job, she will dump your ass. Bet me!

Naaah bro she is already working now
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by emelda86(f): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Obodo999:

Aunty. Ask individual man you know. Don't generalise please.

OK sir
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Shut up
Why do you people sound so silly? How can a rich girl ask you for money for what she can afford? Not possible. I may not be rich but no guy anywhere can tell me I have ever asked for anything from him. Sometimes guys offer me and i refuse because i dont want to hear things like "after all ive done for you"
later in the future.
True at "After all I have done for you"I don't take money from people not to talk of guys it is only if you are related to me.
I don't ever want to hear after all I have done especially if I had no interest in you in the first place no need for me to waste your time and you think you can buy me with money or you doing me a favour by spending on me I don't ask or take and I wonder the kind of ladies some men hang out with that they believe that every lady is a leech or greedy or want their money.
Nice one.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Jeferious: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
When they say girls demand, it's strange to me. I've rarely encountered such. Rarely.

Maybe it's because I've other areas that are of essential benefit to them than money....or there's this stuff about me that repels potential leeches from me.

But even if it was otherwise, a lady can't still suck me like that. Because for every one thing you take from me, I'd take an equivalent, or more. It's just in my mentality not to be at a disadvantaged position.

Once again, I wonder where these girls you all are complaining about come from. Maybe you are the one at fault shaa
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by King44(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Men ask women for money, women ask men, so what's the big deal? My boyfriend has my account number, and I have a limit to what I'd demand.
sis lemme tell you a secret only lazy/liability men ask a women for money directly except if they are married that case is different, and it's so rare for guys to ask girls for money, when hard working / real men ask for money they do it with body language and when finally you are willing to give they resist and finally accepts when their hopes of raising the money themselves hit the rock plus they pay back in double either money wise, loyalty wise etc
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Ugosample(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Metuh:
Naso una go dey talk, yet person never see one.

Nigerian women will still demand from you, no matter how rich they are including this basket mouth called Gbemi

It's a cultural mentality ingrained in them by their uncivilized and unexposed mother's

Most Nigerian women (60 to 65% my conservative estimate) whether earning N1 or N1m a month will still want to collect the bulk of your money as a man

That's just the way it is

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by ElsonMorali: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
lilbest4:
what do you mean by man up? That's a shiity mentality. That's the logic women and society has used to work men to early grave.

Why must I shoulder your responsibility? na me carry you come life?

Lol. I hope you're not planning to get married yet o.

You'd better not go into marriage with that kind of mentality.

You want the respect of your family? Provide for them.

When you go to her parents' house to ask for her hand in marriage, you are basically telling them that you will take care of their daughter.

If you can't better stay clear off the institution of marriage and have yourself castrated.(no offence).

So like I said, man the fvck up and stop whining.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by kayseag: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
I beg wetin girls do with their money they earn despite guys still the one financing them
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by PDPGuy: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
mimimile93:

Dating a woman that earns much as you do doesn't stop or minimized her taxing you. Women are needy by nature.

And naija girls are the worst. Leeches I call them.

I once dated a naija girl who was working in a bank and earning 120k monthly while I was earning 75k. Still she was still taxing me for money for hair, subscription, body cream etc.

3 out 5 calls she made to me, is for demands.
Those types of women should be dumped immediately
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
crafteck:
What is this ine saying, how many of of them earn money..
Your Opinion. Thanks for this. However, you should check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Lol. I hope you're not planning to get married yet o.

You'd better not go into marriage with that kind of mentality.

You want the respect of your family? Provide for them.

When you go to her parents' house to ask for her hand in marriage, you are basically telling them that you will take care of their daughter.

If you can't better stay clear off the institution of marriage and have yourself castrated.(no offence).

So like I said, man the fvck up and stop whining.
If only some men knew.
If we both decide not to get married it's the ladies that will be running to churches praying up and down monitoring when menopause will hit them so, taking you off your father's house and most importantly saving you from becoming a laughing stock is me doing you a favor and not the other way round so, you better get ready to work
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Pataricatering(f): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Despite complaining they still won’t want to date women within their salary bracket since they will be intimidated! There is nothing they won’t complain about ! You ask for money - they complain , you earn the same or more and don’t ask for money - they will feel emasculated! Stupid people !

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Pataricatering(f): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
lilbest4:
If only some men knew.
If we both decide not to get married it's the ladies that will be running to churches praying up and down monitoring when menopause will hit them so, taking you off your father's house and most importantly saving you from becoming a laughing stock is me doing you a favor and not the other way round so, you better get ready to work
is it not the same men crying louder than the bereaved when a woman decides to have a baby and be a single mother - effectively saying a man is not necessary ! You ll see how they will flood social media calling her all sorts of names ! Because they want to maintain the status quo of women hanging around and hoping to be picked like oranges in the market ! When a woman scatters that arrangement by being independent - men will want to kill themselves on top the matter !

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Kindoo: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
As much as I do not agree that a woman should be a burden, I also don't like the idea of a man looking for a woman who can make him financially dispensable. Most of the tension you find in some family is because, the woman can do without the man, she is financially capable, so there is no room for submission. if he goes beyond her line, she end it all.
Let the men from the beginning of every relationship set a limit, especially, if she is the one you want to marry. This will help, if she can't stay then bye.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by ElsonMorali: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
lilbest4:
If only some men knew.

Are you a homosexual?

Cos I'm not and you are bashing up the wrong tree.

You think you are God's gift to women abi?

You think if you don't marry them someone else won't?

I wonder what calibre of men are being raised these days.

Men who wouldn't mind sharing housekeeping expenses with their wives as long as they get to also do half of the dishes in the kitchen.

God save this generation.

It's okay if the wife helps out, even recommended. But for the man to think it's his right to expect his wife to fund the family is an anomaly.

If the man is the head of the house then he should act like so.

I don't even know why I'm even arguing this sh1t with you.

Have a good day. I'm done.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Daisy17: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
King44:
sis lemme tell you a secret only lazy/liability men ask a women for money directly except if they are married that case is different, and it's so rare for guys to ask girls for money, when hard working / real men ask for money they do it with body language and when finally you are willing to give they resist and finally accepts when their hopes of raising the money themselves hit the rock plus they pay back in double either money wise, loyalty wise etc

Not true. I know so many cases where ladies have helped their partners who later on dumped them when the going was good. It is only on Nairaland you see men call ladies "leeches". There are so many women out there supporting their men but due to the fact that they don't want to hurt the pride of their partners, they keep it a secret. Like they say, the four walls of a house cover a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Fitnessman(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by King44(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Daisy17:

Not true. I know so many cases where ladies have helped their partners who later on dumped them when the going was good. It is only on Nairaland you see men call ladies "leeches". There are so many women out there supporting their men but due to the fact that they don't want to hurt the pride of their partners, they keep it a secret. Like they say, the four walls of a house cover a lot of things.
sure, but it's 3 out of 10
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Brugo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Men ask women for money, women ask men, so what's the big deal? My boyfriend has my account number, and I have a limit to what I'd demand.

It is amusing that you “demand” for money. Demand? Lol.

It appears I have been lucky to date independent women who are not broke. I cannot imagine what some guys go through with these indigent ladies. The thrill of buying gifts for such babes is nonexistent. Cos, it’s as if she’s given you a shopping list or something. No spontaneity.

Kudos to you guys.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by SPLENDID25(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

OK ooo...good luck
AMEN AND THANK YOU!
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Espada10: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
*Even when my salary was only 5k years ago , I never asked any dude for money

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by LaudableXX: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2018
safarigirl:
Bros, speak for who you know.

I don't make demands, but guys no dey find girls like me. So good luck to y'all, enjoy your leeches
You are very right, o! shocked Till today, I know several hardworking respectful girls, who are content with what they earn, and do not ask for a kobo from any guy. But when I ask my male friends why they do not want to date such girls, you would hear a litany of excuses.

They will make claims like, "she is not my spec, we have little in common, she is not fine, she is boring" etc, and other such stewpid phrases. sad I even know girls who will use their last money to cook for guys regularly, or go the extra mile to take care of them, only to get dumped at the end of the day.

But by the time you see the kind of babes such chaps end up dating, they are not one-tenth as nice, respectful, contented and understanding as the ones they had earlier ignored or dumped, after recycling those their silly excuses. Wave one slay mama or a fashionista in front of them, and watch the way they behave, like parrots that have lost their mental balance, when they go panting after such chics. undecided

One of my guys told me once, "Oh, that girl is just my friend, nothing else. There can't be anything serious between us." Okay, o. No vex. Na your enemy you go date before? shocked

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Kobicove(m): 4:09am On Jun 07, 2018
That's easier said than done undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) / Stephanie Linus Speaks At #NotTheCost Conference In New York (photos) / Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.