Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (98740 Views)

Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by imam07: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nbote:
Lol.. Seriously naija police is becoming not jus an embarassment but a comic show.. U claim he has links to d robbery and shld come in for questioning, and afta he accepted ur invitation U backtracked and asked for a written report instead.. And now U are still making noise and repeating urselves. Has he submitted d report and U found it unsatisfactory or what? Dis is d most unprofessional d Nigerian Police has ever been.. Dis public show of stupidity is becoming embarrassing to Nigerians

Bros information is power, even though ignorance seems like bliss..
https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/03/police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robbery/

https://punchng.com/updated-police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robberies/

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/04/police-withdraw-invitation-saraki-ask-him-respond-writing

D problem with some of U is dat U don't seem to know what's right and what's wrong anymore... Point anywhere in my post dat indicates my support for Saraki? D Police are simply making a caricature of demselves and ppl like U are d ones dey put on d show for... Kip fooling urselves to think d Presidency is making dem soft pedal... If d police say dey have incriminating evidence and time and time again dey kip reiterating dat fact, why not go afta him instead of d usual media trial dis govt has always resorted to? U believe d Presidency is looking for a soft landing for Saraki and yet d Police kip ranting about evidence every now and den? Get sense naaaaa
Thank your God that I don't have your time this night because I don take 3 tropphy and I need to rest. If I have your time u will regret posting this.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
blazer2018:
It shows how close the guy is to Saraki...to think that a nobody will come this close to the Sen. Pres. is sickening undecided

Those who steal expensive phones from VIPs during weddings occasions don't do so with Bluetooth ... they get close to the tables of those vip ......

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
ivandragon:

yes, it is truly sad that Nigeria has myopic individuals like yourself who comment without digesting information.

I clearly stated that saraki has to respond to the allegation, but the way the police & seriously trying to tie him to the robbery itself is very unprofessional.

is it pmb that doesn't have thugs?

when the blood sucker lost elections in 2011, didn't his supporters run riot & kill innocent Nigerians including corpers? will you now hold pmb directly responsible for the deaths of innocent people at the time?

one of the key robbers is the son of a prominent Nigerian, are you also going to tie the father directly to the robbery?

saraki certainly has political thugs, but it is a long stretch to tie him directly to the robbery in offa...

Now that the thugs have been arrested and has made confessional statements to the many crimes they have committed coutsey of the Senate president, what do you suggest the police do?

BTW, at what point did the police ever link him directly to the robbery? All the police is saying is that these boys used to be political thugs and destructive tools in the hands of the Senate president and they could have gotten arms through him. How does that directly link him to robbery?

Do you ever read the news or you just choose to remain clueless?

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by babdap: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
To every supporter of #offakillings and their sponsorer, you shall witness same in your household. can somebody shout amen.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by sonnie10: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

This is not a question of photobomb.

Saraki cannot deny his relationship with these robbers as many of them are on a monthly payroll as "good boys".

This picture in Aso Ebi - group or family cloth, ties one of the robbers to a society wedding hosted by the Senate President. Such occasions are well censored and filtered for hoodlums.

It is on record that at least 5 members of the robbery gang attended Saraki's daughter's wedding. Were you there?

The gang members have confessed to being Saraki's thugs and one claimed 2 guns were given to them by the chief of staff to the governor.

The getaway car used by the robbers in which at least 33 people were killed such that many of us thought it was a terrorist attack, was supplied to the gang by Saraki.

When they were caught, they his the car in one of the government houses. Can you do that if you are not close to the powers that be?

Yet more revelations would come in days to come.

Support Saraki as much as you want but realise the links and evidence cannot be dismissed. A massacre was conducted by Saraki's boys.
These boys have named him as their sponsor.
This cannot be wished away.

If you can name one indigene of Offa or any one who resides in Offa that does have one sort of connection to the Sarakis then you don't know how small that place is. Saraki is a public figure and cannot know everyone that claims to know him. It's impossible.

In every mighty house, there are vessels of gold and clay.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by blessedbanky: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
rozayx5:
Story story
If this is not a set up how come the suspect wore same cloth on the day of his arrest? Also, looking at the picture very closely, u can see that the suspect is making frantic effort to get closer to Saraki for a better shot. This is all set up
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Jaideyone(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buffalowings3:

I wonder what the vp went to discuss with the igp some days ago undecided
there was outrage when the NPF told the SP to report to its office. after the meeting the NPF told the SP to send a letter.

.so what do you think the VP told the IG?

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by sonnie10: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

So you are telling me that any assassin or criminal can be in such close proximity to the Senate President at an event ?
What then is the use of the DSS and Mopols Saraki has been crying over in the past few days?

And you think those ones wear the title of their "trade" as necklaces when going about on a normal day?
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by thatigboman: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sterope:
The suspects alleged that he provided them with arms and ammunitions. The police are interested in saraki because he provided them with arms and ammunition...that would be Saraki number one offence. He does not have the authority to provide weapons to people. I do not think he was granted licence to do that either.It is illegal and criminal. He might actually do serious time if prosecuted and found guilty.

They also alleged that the weapons were provided for the sole aim of causing unrest.....this would be the number two offence. It is basically against law.

I know you like Saraki and hate Buhari. I don't care about either. I do care if you are not gaining substantially from either of them but chose to spend your free time supporting people who would watch your family burn to death so that they could be few thoudands richer. Think about it!

Saraki does not give two fvcks about you. Buhari does not give two fvcks about you. I dont give two fvcks about you too! But it would be wise your head!

God bless our politicians eh!

stop lying. None said saraki gave them guns. They suspect said SA to Kwara governor gave them 2 pistols to dabaru (scatter) elections where they are not winning.
But that the guns for the robbery was supplied by one IGP's pensioner an ex policeman
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by GavelSlam: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
sonnie10:

If you can name one indigene of Offa or any one who resides in Offa that does have one sort of connection to the Sarakis then you don't know how small that place is. Saraki is a public figure and cannot know everyone that claims to know him. It's impossible.

In every mighty house, there are vessels of gold and clay.

Such that they get cars and monthly allocation from Saraki?
Abeg talk better thing.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only one who doesn't believe this.. I see it as blackmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sounds like a written script!
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by ruffDiamond: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
blazer2018:
It shows how close the guy is to Saraki...to think that a nobody will come this close to the Sen. Pres. is sickening undecided
that's how they roll my man..amala things noni!I knew the like of saraki is very shallow and empty upstairs.. this man rated the marabout and all this illiterate Alfas,nurtw riff-raffs and misfit far more than even a professor in any faculty in unilorin!remember the rumour of how he bought some largely unproductive Alfas in Ilorin some Toyota venza not too long ago?that's how low he can descend! dude be claiming he made his millions practicing as a doctor before joining poliltic.hahaha saracrook!

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by bettercreature(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
blazer2018:
We are doom in this country it’s very obvious the thief is Sarakis boy
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by aligba4u: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
No place to hide for the Wicked ONEcolor=#006600][/color] shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by sonnie10: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Such that they get cars and monthly allocation from Saraki?
Abeg talk better thing.

This there any Nigerian politician that does appease the "boys" in his primary constituency?
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by maestroz: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
My humble logomachy.

The police deserves some accolades for having arrested those miscreants who double as political thugs to the Senate president. The police should be allowed to do its job for which the constitution has deemed it fit to.

No man is bigger than the country, If those miscreants have labelled the Senate president as their God father or otherwise, his links and activities to the robbers should be looked at.

We can't cow the police to the corner when in reality we say they are used to punishing the poor only. If Nigeria is to change for the better, those without immunity must be tried and if found culpable, commensurate punishment should be meted out without fervour.

We are talking about human lives here and no man has 2heads. We often say we are all equal before God, why should we not be equal in Nigeria.Everything in Nigeria is politricks. It can be so annoying to say the least

In African China's voice, "rich man wey steal Maggi, we no dey see their face for crime fighter".

The police has given us assurance they would for once be professional

In the pics above, the 3 characters can prove they don't know themselves especially if you consider where each is looking. ..

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by CocoaOla: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
I just wish a film about totalitarianism and ruthless politician thugs manipulating the public and each other for power.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by wilyparker(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
sonnie10:
Is Saraki responsible for what people do in their private time?

The argument here is so dumb. What this means is that people should be held accountable for the activities of every guest that ever attended their event.
solid point
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by GavelSlam: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
sonnie10:

This there any Nigerian politician that does appease the "boys" in his primary constituency?

With monthly salaries and a car?
Perhaps you want to say is there no politician who has armed robbers on his payroll.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why is this corrupt igp not channeling his stupidity to investigate herdsmen, miyetti and Boko haram terrorists sponsors to justice if
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by OgundeleT(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
those guys are vomiting rubbish because of correct beating. the police are just politicising the lives of innocent Nigerians. where are those people the claimed to have arrested in oyo, osun and Lagos after the incidence? what about those they posted their pix online? are there any of them among those people? no
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Donald7610: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nbote:
Lol.. Seriously naija police is becoming not jus an embarassment but a comic show.. U claim he has links to d robbery and shld come in for questioning, and afta he accepted ur invitation U backtracked and asked for a written report instead.. And now U are still making noise and repeating urselves. Has he submitted d report and U found it unsatisfactory or what? Dis is d most unprofessional d Nigerian Police has ever been.. Dis public show of stupidity is becoming embarrassing to Nigerians

Bros information is power, even though ignorance seems like bliss..
https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/03/police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robbery/

https://punchng.com/updated-police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robberies/

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/04/police-withdraw-invitation-saraki-ask-him-respond-writing

D problem with some of U is dat U don't seem to know what's right and what's wrong anymore... Point anywhere in my post dat indicates my support for Saraki? D Police are simply making a caricature of demselves and ppl like U are d ones dey put on d show for... Kip fooling urselves to think d Presidency is making dem soft pedal... If d police say dey have incriminating evidence and time and time again dey kip reiterating dat fact, why not go afta him instead of d usual media trial dis govt has always resorted to? U believe d Presidency is looking for a soft landing for Saraki and yet d Police kip ranting about evidence every now and den? Get sense naaaaa
You're bias
The have more evidences against him
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Abihmzy: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Armed robber attend ur weeding, cum dey wear ask ebi for that matter and u say is a frame up
Who buy am cloth... World � people wat kind of framing is that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
writerights:

Can you even make it into the hall, not to say standing that close to the third citizen of the federal republic if you don't have some affiliation with him? How often do you get that close to couples even at the random marriage ceremonies on?

We have freedom of association. He might know that criminal (political thug), but did not instruct them to conduct the robbery in question.
Saraki simply needs to provide a statement and explain his association. A possibility to dig into historical political thuggery is an open sesame......

But all politicians in Nigeria have thugs (directly or indirectly).......
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by ACE1010: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerians forget so soon!! Saraki single handedly destroyed Societe Generale Bank some years back by diverting over N100B abroad.... If he can do that.... He's capable of doing anything !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by ugbarreta(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
NCAN reporting from Biafra. Yes, I said it, I knw it & I wasn't disappointed...nah them. grin tongue
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

We have freedom of association. He might know that criminal (political thug), but did not instruct them to conduct the robbery in question.
Saraki simply needs to provide a statement and explain his association. A possibility to dig into historical political thuggery is an open sesame......

But all politicians in Nigeria have thugs (directly or indirectly).......

No one has alleged the Senate president of instructing them to rob. Clearly, majority of Nigerians can't read to understand. If you've been reading headlines, you need to start reading the news itself.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Lexusgs430: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
writerights:

No one has alleged the Senate president of instructing them to rob. Clearly, majority of Nigerians can't read to understand. If you've been reading headlines, you need to start reading the news itself.

I don't know the news you have been reading or comments, as such......

But I am reading a mixed bag of reactions, when the thug clearly stated Saraki did not commission them to conduct this robbery and probably many more other robberies they would have committed......
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by nuele(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
phlame:

undecided undecided undecided

U not worth it.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by naturefellow(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
Saraki is too innocent to be part of such heinous crime. Let the young man be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.