Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Rabiu Afolabi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rabiu Afolabi (780 Views)

Rabiu Ibrahim May Quit Football / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital / Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabiu Afolabi by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2010
Please does anyone watch the Austrian League very often, is Rabiu Afolabi always as good as the video in this link below suggests?

Watched the colombia match and was impressed and decided to do a search on him and was impressed that he is a League title winner in the Autrian Elite League.

I have also seen youtube videos where he scored against clubs like Lazio in the Europa League.

If this guy is consistent we may have our own answer for Lucio in Rabiu Afolabi. Who knows.

http://www.rabiuafolabi.com/video2.html
Re: Rabiu Afolabi by semid4lyfe(m): 1:13am On Jun 01, 2010
He was okay against Colombia. Lets see how he performs against North Korea.
Re: Rabiu Afolabi by naso2(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2010
Yes he played consistently in the french league , sochaux(i think) before moving to austria , My fear with him is that at crucial times his reaction might just be a little slower than what is required.
Re: Rabiu Afolabi by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2010
yes I Live in Salzburg Austria and i can bodly tell you that since robocop(afolabi) came to salzburg our defence has become stable. And they only conceeded about 26 goals in 34 matches. robocop has also scored 5 goals this season for salzburg.in the euro league with robocop, salzburg won all thier six matches conceeding about 2 goals. Believe me the people here are saying rabiu afolabi is God sent.a ai pray he gets a starting shirt against argentina.
He is tested and trusted. in salzburg he plays alongside Uganda captain ibrahim sekagya. he has benched two top defenders and because of robocop salzburg had to convert thier top signed  defenders in december to  defensive midfielders(franky schiemer and barry opdam) so that afolabi can play. if anybody  knows anything  about afolabi in this forum then its me then
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
Re: Rabiu Afolabi by SeanLewis(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2010
[quote 4rm =max4life]
yes I Live in Salzburg Austria and i can bodly tell you that since robocop(afolabi) came to salzburg our defence has become stable. And they only conceeded about 26 goals in 34 matches. robocop has also scored 5 goals this season for salzburg.in the euro league with robocop, salzburg won all thier six matches conceeding about 2 goals. Believe me the people here are saying rabiu afolabi is God sent.a ai pray he gets a starting shirt against argentina.
He is tested and trusted. in salzburg he plays alongside Uganda captain ibrahim sekagya. he has benched two top defenders and because of robocop salzburg had to convert thier top signed  defenders in december to  defensive midfielders(franky schiemer and barry opdam) so that afolabi can play. if anybody  knows anything  about afolabi in this forum then its me then
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
[quote][/quote] Ok since this has bin his performance in austria, Will he be commited to the super eagles?
Re: Rabiu Afolabi by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2010
for sure, if given a shirt in the starting line up he will surely deliver. trust me on that. he is our best defender at the moment. he is also fast and robust
Re: Rabiu Afolabi by candylips(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
the guy is too rigid jor
Re: Rabiu Afolabi by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2010
candylips:

the guy is too rigid jor

More rigid than william gallas?

(1) (Reply)

Eguavoen Again?! Tori O Lan Why? / Official: Nff Exco Ready To Quit - Ogunjobi / Fifa Lifts Ban On Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.