Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,299 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Falz Is Going To Russia To Share A Bottle Of Coke With The Super Eagles Players - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Is Going To Russia To Share A Bottle Of Coke With The Super Eagles Players (454 Views)

Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging / "Falz Is Not A Lawyer!" / Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Is Going To Russia To Share A Bottle Of Coke With The Super Eagles Players by Chikexe: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is Nigeria Singer, Falz has announced through his Instagram that he'll be going to Russia to share a coca-cola with the Nigeria Super Eagles player

He wrote "Wawu. Limited Sweet-Boy-Edition Coke! ���� I’ll be sharing a Coca-Cola with the @Ng_SuperEagles at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Ready to do same?"

http://www.vondanews.com/falz-is-going-to-russia-to-share-a-coke-with-the-super-eagles/

Re: Falz Is Going To Russia To Share A Bottle Of Coke With The Super Eagles Players by borlah50(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hope dey repay u with victory and not d old story
Re: Falz Is Going To Russia To Share A Bottle Of Coke With The Super Eagles Players by decatalyst(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
Make person just climb up, everyone would want to associate with you.

I can begin dey imagine the kain flex this dude go enjoy for that trip. Coke go pay your transport and hotel (5star), May even do shopping for him and so on...

Money must be made...and I will make it legit!

(1) (Reply)

Internet Sensation, Taju Has Got A Sponsor, It’s Don Jazzy Again / VERY HOT!!! Is Timaya Finally Engaged? / Interior Of Xxxtentacion Dream $1.4m Mansion (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.