Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ibbs On The Edge Of Madness: Wants Abiola Immortalised! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibbs On The Edge Of Madness: Wants Abiola Immortalised! (531 Views)

Anambra Election: Prof. Maurice Iwu Immortalised? / PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibbs On The Edge Of Madness: Wants Abiola Immortalised! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2010
Now that IBB has realised how much the nigerian populace hates him he wanted to be relevant and play on our intelligence by calling for MKO ABIOLAs immortalisation ( HE ANNULLED THE MOST FREE & FAIREST JUNE 12 ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA AND INDIRECTLY MURDERED ABIOLA IN PRISON). His likes will never be president of this country again because nigerian youths are ready to take their destinies in their hands. Most of the vices in nigeria like drugs, corruption, political murders are traceable to the babangidas presidency days. I THINK IBB IS SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA BECAUSE HOW DO WE DISSECT HIS AMBITION TO BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY AGAIN, BUT LIKE ADAGE SAYS 'HE WHO THE GODS WANT TO KILL IT FIRST MADE MAD'. IBB we know you are on the edge but first tell us what happened to the $12b oil windfall, Dele Giwas death and other evils you committed while in office
Re: Ibbs On The Edge Of Madness: Wants Abiola Immortalised! by joj123(f): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
This is IBB's strategy to gain favour from the South-West and the South-South. Hey! too bad for him, the gate of favour have closed finally.
Re: Ibbs On The Edge Of Madness: Wants Abiola Immortalised! by bigdoo: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
“Evil Genius” they call him. I don’t see him as a genius. I only see him as EVIL.

(1) (Reply)

Ibori's Sister Found Guilty In London / I Want To Change This World / Yerima: Sharia Council Drags Mark, Bankole, Nhrc To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.