Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,288 members, 7,934,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly (16653 Views)

No Angel Can Save Nigeria From Total Collapse Unless…. – Afe Babalola Blows Hot / Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Transparently, Says Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by SalamRushdie: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oga, cut the crap. sad There are a lot of publications online and in print, that show exactly what NNPC truly is - a state-owned commercial organisation. Educate yourself and stop spewing strange tales. How can you say it "doesn't own any oil producing process or staff?" Are you for real, or just repeating fake stories you have heard? shocked Who owns the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC), the exploration and production firm? Is it not NNPC? NPDC is the production arm of NNPC. All the production staff are NNPC/NPDC staff. As I speak to you, NPDC production level is significantly growing and would soon hit the 500,000 barrel per day (b/d) target from its current 230,000b/d, which would almost place it at per with the highest producers in the country. So what are you saying?

The regulator of the oil industry is DPR - the Directorate of Petroleum Resources. undecided You really need to carry out a lot of research, instead of showing off the shallow contents of your mind. NNPC also holds in trust the 40% share of the oil fields, in the joint venture arrangements, the country has signed with the oil multinationals. Its subsidiary called NAPIMS liaises with these multinationals and sells crude realised from the oil fields, to the international market. If NNPC was looting 60% of its revenue, how would it pay its staff, remit money into the federation account and still carry out its upstream, midstream and downstream activities? How? shocked

NNPC is is criminal contraption posing as a pseudo regulator instead of mere state owned oil company....I know the NNPC very well bro ..I had brilliant career in the upstream oil industry in my 20s and I know what I am saying ..I am not speaking from a street point ..That thing called NNPC needs to be rethought ... how come NNPC has never gone out of Nigeria to look for oil like it's mates till date ...
Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by LaudableXX: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
NNPC is is criminal contraption posing as a pseudo regulator instead of mere state owned oil company....I know the NNPC very well bro ..I had brilliant career in the upstream oil industry in my 20s and I know what I am saying ..I am not speaking from a street point ..That thing called NNPC needs to be rethought ... how come NNPC has never gone out of Nigeria to look for oil like it's mates till date ...

You did NOT have any brilliant career in any NNPC in your twenties. sad No need to lie. Stop trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. If you did, you would NOT come online to expose your ignorance about the role of NNPC, and start making clueless submissions labelling it a 'criminal contraption.'
Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by SalamRushdie: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

You did NOT have any brilliant career in any NNPC in your twenties. sad No need to lie. Stop trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. If you did, you would NOT come online to expose your ignorance about the role of NNPC, and start making clueless submissions labelling it a 'criminal contraption.'

Where did I say I ever worked with the NNPC? Please I don't argue with people whose IQ is below 70 oooo
Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by LaudableXX: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Where did I say I ever worked with the NNPC? Please I don't argue with people whose IQ is below 70 oooo
Oh yes, you claimed you had a brilliant career in the oil industry in your twenties. LMAO!! cheesy Anybody can claim anything online. You must be a joker to think anyone would take you seriously. Brilliant my left foot, yet you do not know what NNPC is. It is like a commercial banker claiming not to know what the CBN does. ROFLMAO! grin
Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by SalamRushdie: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oh yes, you claimed you had a brilliant career in the oil industry in your twenties. LMAO!! cheesy Anybody can claim anything online. You must be a joker to think anyone would take you seriously. Brilliant my left foot, yet you do not know what NNPC is. It is like a commercial banker claiming not to know what the CBN does. ROFLMAO! grin

Yes I had a brilliant career in nearly 20s in the upstream oil industry before I stepped out to float my own firms ...you are clearly one of those people with Low IQ that i never talk to in real life ...i have a legacy on the Agbami as I speak ..i legacy I worked on with a team I lead from paper to finish ..go and find your brain grade and argue with man ..
Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by LaudableXX: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yes I had a brilliant career in nearly 20s in the upstream oil industry before I stepped out to float my own firms ...you are clearly one of those people with Low IQ that i never talk to in real life ...i have a legacy on the Agbami as I speak ..i legacy I worked on with a team I lead from paper to finish ..go and find your brain grade and argue with man ..
Keep consoling yourself. You claim you had a brilliant career in the oil industry, while working on the Agbami oil field? Haba...you sabi lie, o! Legacy, indeed. A legacy that did not include any knowledge about NNPC and what it does. Keep telling yourself those fake tales, you hear?

Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by SalamRushdie: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Keep consoling yourself. You claim you had a brilliant career in the oil industry, while working on the Agbami oil field? Haba...you sabi lie, o! Legacy, indeed. A legacy that did not include any knowledge about NNPC and what it does. Keep telling yourself those fake tales, you hear?

Loser go and die jare .. I don't owe you any further explanation..its your ancestors that owe you an explanation on why you don't have sense
Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by LaudableXX: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Loser go and die jare .. I don't owe you any further explanation..its your ancestors that owe you an explanation on why you don't have sense

Re: Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly by peterphd(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Hello,is there a way to contact you privately?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cold War Still Rages Between South-South Governors, Godfathers / Nigeria To End Petrol Imports In 18 Months – Kachikwu / Olufolarin Ogunsanwo Sacked As LIRS Chairman For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.