Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly (14883 Views)

Rivers: Court Voids Section Of The Law Passed By Amaewhule-led Assembly / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly by Loveijaw: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
Ipod and the tribalism state government won't see any thing wrong in this law until any of the afonja state pass similar law
Is Akwa Ibom Ipob? I thought you people said SS does not belong to Biafra!!
I see, just like in the North people from the Eastern region are called Igbo's and killed during their riots! I was born in Zaria Kaduna state so I can tell you about all the violence growing up there.
sure when it come to oil, then they will tell me that am SS and the igbo's are SE and that we have nothing in common but when it comes to killing you will add me with the Igbo and kill us as one people.
make up your mind brother..
Re: Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly by Loveijaw: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
Ipod and the tribalism state government won't see any thing wrong in this law until any of the afonja state pass similar law
Re: Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly by Loveijaw: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
Re: Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly by LaudableXX: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
aribisala0:
You have a machine that detects Eboeness or you just inspect their heads?

Sometimes your unintelligence is epic.

How many people work at Alausa?

So because YOU have been to Alausa you are now an expert on the demoographic configuration of Lagos State Civil Service?

What perenntage of Lagos state civil serviice are in Ikeja ? What proportion of those in Ikeja are in Alausa?

You think you know Lagos State when indeed you know nothing
The minute you disagree with a mod on NL, or you give their cronies a taste of the hateful medicine they dished out to you initially, you become a candidate of their banning ministry. Afam4eva is a mod. Ignore his taunts. It is a set up. undecided

Re: Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly by Truthcat: 4:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

The minute you disagree with a mod on NL, or you give their cronies a taste of the hateful medicine they dished out to you initially, you become a candidate of their banning ministry. Afam4eva is a mod. Ignore his taunts. It is a set up. undecided

He is an irrelevance.

Let him ban if he can. I sincerely do not give a shitt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keke Drivers Protest In Umuahia Against High Extortion (Photos) / President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (video) / Niger APC Suspends Its Federal Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.