Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa (23707 Views)

Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari / Senate Passes Bill Recognising June 12 As Democracy Day / House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cyoung4real:
We are slowly losing our culture nowadays... can you imagine.... even Yoruba girls are bathing twice nowadays

You're obviously a potor-pig, someone that doesn't clean his anus after shittīng, throwing shade at other peoplegrin

4 Likes

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by olapink: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Do not blame tofa for finding his voice, but blame those calling for his reaction. they are the ones that wake him up.
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by ekestic1976(f): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
JORDAN202:

STUPID MAN !

THIS USELESS BASHIR TOFA SHOULD HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING AND CONCEDED DEFEAT TO MKO EVEN IF THE ELECTION WAS ANNULLED.

IF HE HAD THE BALLS & DECENCY TO CONCEDE DEFEAT, IBB WILL NOT HAVE HAD THE MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO ANNUL THE ELECTION OF JUNE12th.

BASHIR TOFA MISSED HIS GOD GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE BECOME A HERO-OF-DEMOCRACY.

BASHIR TOFA REFUSAL TO CONCEDE DEFEAT LEAD TO THE LOSS OF MANY INNOCENT NIGERIAN LIVES.

BASHIR TOFA HAS NO RIGHT TO SPEAK OR EVEN BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

BASHIR TOFA, PLEASE KINDLY SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Iwant2know: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
I am really angry June 12 ahs now being turned into a Yoruba project.

I won't be surprised if some states outside Southwest ignore June 12 observation.

I imagine this pig talking insulting a tribe.

1 Like

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by LZAA: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
I am really angry June 12 ahs now being turned into a Yoruba project.

I won't be surprised if some states outside Southwest ignore June 12 observation.
IF ke?
It will be totally ignored
No be same north annul june 12?
No even count ss and se grin
Cc immhotep iceberg3 pointzerom
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by LZAA: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

You're obviously a potor-pig, someone that doesn't clean his anus after shittīng, throwing shade at other peoplegrin
grin grin

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Tundeobama(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
The more insults Yorubas get from igbos, the more they push undecided Yorubas into the arms of Buhari. Quite sad.

1 Like

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by DonCandido(f): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
What is this one saying?

Was it not the same guy who openly rejoiced when the election was cancelled and later visited General Tarantula (the perennially goggled drunk) to canvass support for the new administration while "his friend" was in detention?

What an incorrigible liar!

May your conscience eternally hunt you.

Return, return to your political grave, we are honoring heroes of democracy and not enemies of democracy.

I spit on you, hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
JORDAN202:

STUPID MAN !

...REFUSAL TO CONCEDE DEFEAT LEAD TO THE LOSS OF MANY INNOCENT NIGERIAN LIVES.

You Mean Buhari before 2015 elections?
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by DrGoodman: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cyoung4real:
We are slowly losing our culture nowadays... can you imagine.... even Yoruba girls are bathing twice nowadays

grin grin I laughed till I fell off a mango tree grin
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by DrGoodman: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

what?

1 Like

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by nellyelitz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
tuniski:
They are troubling the spirit of MKO for political gains even in Ramadan. All the traitors and beneficiaries of the annulment now gathering for a feast called investiture!

Continue to rest in peace MKO we that truly voted for you are not deceived by their gimmick just like their chanji!
WORD
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by guru90: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
BUHARI DON MADE YORUBAS GET SMALL POWER...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by cardoctor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Democracy was murdered on June 12, 1993. Pls don't cry here. We have cried enough already.

1 Like

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
insabarnur:
The IB's haven't said a word yet so keep your fingers crossed as more saga unfolds.. But I bet you this,June 12 is the seed that will grow to scatter the northern alliance.Bueno swerte'

IBB will not say anything against June 12 or MKO. Tofa does not have anything against June 12 or MKO as well. This is political year. He is reacting based on peoples reactions. Imagine people calling him to push him to demand for equity because the result was not released. Those people calling him are cowards & nonentities. They should have called him to demand that University of Abuja should be renamed Bashir Othman Tofa University when GEJ renamed University of Lagos to MKO Abiola University before the students went on riots against it.

Senator Shehu Sani shows a throwback picture of himself & MKO on another thread. Hajiya Sawaba Gambo was part of the struggle. Col Abubakar Umar Dangiwa voluntarily retired after this episode.

June 12 or not has nothing to do with Yoruba. A lot of people died. Pa Alfred Rewani was assassinated. Igbos equate their Biafra day to June 12. That has been their argument. PMB, IBB & Mallam Bashir Tofa does know this. They (Igbos) see June 12 as a Yoruba day.

Yoruba or MKO family is not moved by any medicine after death, but Mallam Tofa's statement, that might have been the path of destiny for MKO.

If MKO were to be an IBO man, Yoruba would not have said anything. GEJ gave Ojukwu a state burial, did any Yoruba or Hausa complained?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Charly68: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tofa was Babangida's stooge ,what has he to say ,they would have settled him with contract after suspension of the election.. The man is a pure hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by jidxin(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
[/b]M.K.O. Abiola, what he needs most is our sincere prayers for Allah’s mercy and the gift of Paradise for him[b] this man funny die, person that has died for how many years u I still fey ask for mercy and gift

1 Like

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Augiiee(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
I lost interest in what he was saying immediately I saw the line where he was asking to be "honoured with a similar award of Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR)".
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by zinizta: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
I can't recall Tofa ever asking for the winner to be announced.
Why has he found his voice suddenly?

He has finished spending the Abacha loot...

2 Likes

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by ejimatic: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
you are a noise maker...... u vdesrve nothing as a loser even in your own ward.

1 Like

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Cyoung4real(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

e pain you to this extent??..... Pele.... oooo anyways, truth always is bitter shaa
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by grandstar(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Paperwhite:
So Bashir Tofa is even alive So as to include you a traitor? What audacity? Someone that colluded with the then Babangida govt. to nullified the June-12 election? O ma se o. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by ElsonMorali: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cyoung4real:

I'm sure you'll come and tell us next how your sisters change their panties once a week abi? Afofun gbemu.

You are too young to be displaying stupidity online.

For whatever it's worth, stop disgracing your mom here on Nairaland. She's female, right?
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by ElsonMorali: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
ignis:
Please can someone confirm if there would be a public holiday this coming june 12?

Sorry dear, no public holiday.

You too like holiday.
Re: June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa by Cyoung4real(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I'm sure you'll come and tell us next how your sisters change their panties once a week abi? Afofun gbemu.

You are too young to be displaying stupidity online.

For whatever it's worth, stop disgracing your mom here on Nairaland. She's female, right?

yeah but not a Yoruba.. �����case closed... � � �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burning Houses & Breaking Shops In Mainok, Borno State / Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.