Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. (1337 Views)

Yoruba People and Culture From Sierra Leone And The Gambia. / Important Drums Of The Yoruba People / What Is The Yoruba Word For "Oak Tree" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Sinistami(m): 1:06am On Jun 11, 2018
I swear Bleep what anyone says I love dis people from they culture to they language to they music. I just love it Bleep it if this ever turns to an all out tribal war. After mah Nigerdeltan people I love the Yorubas the most. Also got love for the Igbos and Hausa too but I have a Yoruba girlfriend and she's making me go gaga. Sha they can reduce the pepper in they food sha.
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Moneywomen17(m): 1:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Sinistami:
I swear Bleep what anyone says I love dis people from they culture to they language to they music. I just love it Bleep it if this ever turns to an all out tribal war. After mah Nigerdeltan people I love the Yorubas the most. Also got love for the Igbos and Hausa too but I have a Yoruba girlfriend and she's making me go gaga. Sha they can reduce the pepper in they food sha.
do u live in the south west if no where are u from and what’s ur tribe. Thanks for the love and about the pepper take a look at the screenshot below perhaps ur Yoruba girlfriend wants u to live long.

Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Sinistami(m): 1:37am On Jun 11, 2018
Iam Ijaw I don't stay at the south west I stay at mah hometown Yenagoa but I have a lot of Yoruba friends and Iam a little bit related to Yorubas by a tiny bit about the Pepper though I do enjoy it buh I didnt knw about the benefits of it thanks. grin Iam Ijaw I don't stay at the south west I stay at mah hometown Yenagoa but I have a lot of Yoruba friends and Iam a little bit related to Yorubas by a tiny bit about the Pepper though I do enjoy it buh I didnt knw about the benefits of it thanks.

1 Like

Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Moneywomen17(m): 1:47am On Jun 11, 2018
Sinistami:
Iam Ijaw I don't stay at the south west I stay at mah hometown Yenagoa but I have a lot of Yoruba friends and Iam a little bit related to Yorubas by a tiny bit about the Pepper though I do enjoy it buh I didnt knw about the benefits of it thanks. grin Iam Ijaw I don't stay at the south west I stay at mah hometown Yenagoa but I have a lot of Yoruba friends and Iam a little bit related to Yorubas by a tiny bit about the Pepper though I do enjoy it buh I didnt knw about the benefits of it thanks.
well ijaw are good folks I have some of them as friend mostly the I will call it yorubanise ijaw of Ondo State and I have no idea there is significant population of Yoruba in yenagoa bayelsa
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Sinistami(m): 1:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Moneywomen17:
well ijaw are good folks I have some of them as friend mostly the I will call it yorubanise ijaw of Ondo State and I have no idea there is significant population of Yoruba in yenagoa bayelsa

Yenagoa isn't dat underdeveloped though. It's still very Urban they is no tribe u won't find there. they are lots of Yorubas where I stay.
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Moneywomen17(m): 1:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Sinistami:

Yenagoa isn't dat underdeveloped though. It's still very Urban they is no tribe u won't find there. they are lots of Yorubas where I stay.
never said it was underdeveloped I have traveled a lot through out the country and there is no where I have not seen Yoruba developed or not. I have not been to yenagoa before just wanted to know if Yoruba has a significant population there. Anyway take care of ur Yoruba gf well cuz if u don’t he might just have some tough ass brothers who will kick ur ass lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by usecondom(m): 2:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Don't buy into all those things you read online about people saying bad things or mocking other tribes, behind close doors they do all and eat same things they accused you of eating.

I have couple of Igbo guys and ladies here in Dubai, we eat together cause i am a good cook. I am married, if not one of my Igbo lady friends here say to my face, emmy i would marry you for your cooking lol. They love my pepper soup like farmers love rain.

I eat from them as well and we all do read all those posts together and laugh at them, most of the people throwing insult at other tribes, be it Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa or any other part of the country are mostly uneducated and those that are not exposed, they are those that have never left their comfort zone (mama soup and papa kobo). We all human before tribes, we can't like the same thing but we can accept and love each others culture and respect them. Peace.... usecondom drops mic!
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by scholes0(m): 2:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Sinistami:

Spicy food is good for you.
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Sinistami(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2018
scholes0:

Spicy food is good for you.
Well too much of a good thing is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Sinistami(m): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Moneywomen17:
never said it was underdeveloped I have traveled a lot through out the country and there is no where I have not seen Yoruba developed or not. I have not been to yenagoa before just wanted to know if Yoruba has a significant population there. Anyway take care of ur Yoruba gf well cuz if u don’t he might just have some tough ass brothers who will kick ur ass lol

Hmmm you from Ondo right dats where mah girl friend is from. And Yeah we have a significant yoruba Population in Yenagoa.
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by 9jakool: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Sinistami:

Hmmm you from Ondo right dats where mah girl friend is from. And Yeah we have a significant yoruba Population in Yenagoa.

Interesting...What Ijaw clan are you?
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Sinistami(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Iam Zarama in MA Father's side then Epie Attisa in my mom side all in Yenagoa.
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by 9jakool: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Sinistami:
Iam Zarama in MA Father's side then Epie Attisa in my mom side all in Yenagoa.

Interesting! I don't know much about Zarama, but I know Epie Attisa people speak a distinct language that closer to Edo.
Re: Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. by Sinistami(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
9jakool:

Interesting! I don't know much about Zarama, but I know Epie Attisa people speak a distinct language that closer to Edo.

Both speak Edoid languages although Zarama speaks Engenne which is much closer to Edo than Epie which has a lot of Izon words in it.

where u from Though.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerians Have Tribal Hatred? / Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? / Please tell me where this cruelty to a baby occurred in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.