Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,858 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:09 PM

Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice (3290 Views)

Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by lyrical(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2018
HEY Nlanders,
Cant share this with people around so i have to post it here. Have dated this girl for 5yrs now and the current place we staying now (cos we stay together), she just have this boyfriend BESTIE nah...that normally get her little chunks and junks. This been going around or like 5months now and i overlooked it based on say the guy na my friend somehow, not really close oo but we hang out in bars, sometimes i sort the bills while on other occasions, he too sort the bills. But i just noticed, hes not always comfortable with my presence each time i bump into them (him and BOO), maybe at balcony. HE comes to my room too. This guy no get babe ooo but they bring in different girls especially when im don high.... sometime my babe go dey get issue with am over girls wey im dey bring around. I dont know if its jealousy or trying to help me but me i dey look aside. Last week, i bought her a fone worth N45k with my last card oo because e don tey wey she use better phone. But recently, my GF spends most of her time with this guy in his room, not far from mine ooo. lat night, i couldnt control myself when i asked her what she always does there, she gave me an epic reply, "i went to collect HOTSPUR" True sha, but am finding it hard to believe nothing it going on, i slapped her and left. After like 30mins she sent me a text thats its all over, she cant stay with a bully. Pls thats the second time am slapping during our 5yr rltnshp

My problem now, We stay together for now and i have atleast a month to relocate. we are not in talking terms now and its like hell. i love her though and she loves me too...still talks with the boy though. Should i make up mind and leave this girl? have apologised for the slap. but she is adamant. Thank you.

Dont know if its cool to add this to the story....
This Gal in question has done more than enough for me okay (thats for thise thinking i was stupid ton get her a phone with my last card).

last night shaa, based on my confused state, i went to drink beer to ( cause am still going to meet her at home), so i can high and sleep atleast,
at the third bottle, i had to call her to come down n meet me. She came, i apologised for the slap.....na my boo finally sha, so i have mastered how to get her forgiveness... Finally she did forgave me. meanwhile i noticed, she has kept her distance from the BESTIE oo.....

Am goona high this night again and ask howfar the relationship? but i dont know how to start....

waiting to hear from you
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by IamD18: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2018
lyrical:
Last week, i bought her a fone worth N45k with my last card oo because e don tey wey she use better phone.

You don't have sense.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Craziestgirl(f): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Hehehehehe grin grin grin
And I thought guys have balls. 2 little ones in their boxers and 1 big one in their head!

You are housing your Ex,
and fraternizing with your Judas.

10 Likes

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Bluezy13(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2018
"Should i make up mind and leave this girl? have apologised for the slap. but she is adamant."

You won't have sense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by fran6co(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2018
go and take ur 45k fone and still live her, c to b honest a guy Nd a girl can never b BESTIE, something must happen infact ur girlfriend has been looking for way to provoke u so u will act harsh so she will hav a valid reason to go with the guy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2018
You love her, she loves you too and the girl is hanging around a playboy who from your story story, is her supposed bestie. Hahaha!!! You be learner i swear.

Do u know that there is a 70% possibility that her bestie have slept with her on several occassions? Dude most nigerian girls are never loyal.

Whether u bought her iphone x, an autobiography, build a mansion in lekki for her, a nigerian girl will still cheat on you

My advice to you as a bro: Collect the phone you bought for her and tell her to her face that she should continue opening her legs for her so-called male best friend. That you are also done, move on with you life or better still, get a more reasonable girl you can control.

Love101 - Always get a girl you can control and not a girl you can love. The power to control your girl is the key to any successful relationship.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by chiommy123(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2018
you were very wrong for slapping her. she is not your wife for crying out loud

3 Likes

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Greenbullet(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

You don't have sense.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Greenbullet(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2018
This guy na Mumu , your girl dey chew gum guy for over 5 months, such disrespect, no girl fit try am with me, I go chook hand for e eye one-time.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by lenghtinny(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Your brain is on sabbatical angry

You must be a needy piece of sh*t for some sl*t to be treating you like that angry

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by ojun50(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2018
chiommy123:
babe forget dis tin most nigerian ladies need monthly slap for there brain to be reset.

5 Likes

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by chiommy123(f): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2018
ojun50:

babe forget dis tin most nigerian ladies need monthly slap for there brain to be reset.
excuse me?
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by ojun50(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2018
chiommy123:
excuse me?
whtever

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2018
Leave the phone for her and move on.Sheybe you gift her?Make i use my last cad buy babe phone!Etue!

Having an opposite sex who is a bestie is suspicious.

3 Likes

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2018
From your story, I don't think anything is going on between them YET. What I can say is, the guy has a thing for your girl (and she probably feels same way too). So, they are trying to hide it under the bestie umbrella.

I am more concerned about the lack of respect from her and from you too. Even if the guy is her bestie, of which I don't think 5mths is enough for this kinda bond, she doesn't have to rub it in your face.
That shows disrespect from her. But then, why should you slap her?
You slapped her before, you have slapped her again...what next?

5yrs is a whole lot to throw away. Relationships do get boring along the way, especially long ones like yours. You both can fix this.

Please, keep your hands to yourself next time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by lyrical(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:
From your story, I don't think anything is going on between them YET. What I can say is, the guy has a thing for your girl (and she probably feels same way too). So, they are trying to hide it under the bestie umbrella.

I am more concerned about the lack of respect from her and from you too. Even if the guy is her bestie, of which I don't think 5mths is enough for this kinda bond, she doesn't have to rub it in your face.
That shows disrespect from her. But then, why should you slap her?
You slapped her before, you have slapped her again...what next?

5yrs is a whole lot to throw away. Relationships do get boring along the way, especially long ones like yours. You both can fix this.

Please, keep your hands to yourself next time.
Only candid advice have recieved so far..
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by lyrical(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

You don't have sense.
Yea, No Man has that complete. But She has spent more than that for me okay (if you;ve been thinking from your left lobe). It was a sacrifice i did willingly!!!!
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by lyrical(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Craziestgirl:
And I thought guys have balls. 2 little ones in their boxers and 1 big one in their head!

You are housing your Ex,

Am trying sooooooooooooooooooooo hard to understand you
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by InfernoNig: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Loon and goat cannot be best friends. Lion must chop the goat. The guy don lash your babe tire. You dey there dey do lukman.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by lyrical(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
fran6co:
go and take ur 45k fone and still live her, c to b honest a guy Nd a girl can never b BESTIE, something must happen infact ur girlfriend has been looking for way to provoke u so u will act harsh so she will hav a valid reason to go with the guy.
Okay. But am thinking leaving the phone
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Espada10: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
You love her, she loves you too and the girl is hanging around a playboy who from your story story, is her supposed bestie. Hahaha!!! You be learner i swear.

Love101 - Always get a girl you can control and not a girl you can love. The power to control your girl is the key to any successful relationship.

I so much love this.

Alot of people are gonna hate that statement but it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Headlesschicken(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided Call her and Slap her again.... What nonsense...smh...

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by emelda86(f): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
See!!! Your babe is into the guy same for the guy, nothing like bestie for dis abeg...

Your hand too dey scratch you sef why will u slap her?

But on a more serious note the girl have been looking for what to tell you to end it so you gave her the reason.

Imagine she always go to the besties room

Akuku ikoja
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by doctore212(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Forget the babe and get a sex doll
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by chokey419(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigga the writing is on the wall. So called bestie is chiking your babe and she is feeling the brother. By the way how will you be going out with a girl for 5 years una never reach una destination?

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by chokey419(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
chiommy123:
Even if na wife a real man never hits a lady.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
You slapped her, she dumped your ass well.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by jaszplus12(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Craziestgirl:

You are housing your Ex,

you just painted a classic picture! they say a picture tells a thousand tales!!!
let's reverse the case for the OP to reason...if it was he who was comfy with a babe and refs to her the way this lady does...does he think his GF will let it pass?
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by krys22: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bro, from experience, Don't beg anyone to be in a relationship with you. One who truly loves you WILL NOT PUT THEMSELVES IN A POSITION TO JEOPARDISE A RELATIONSHIP. The playboy apparently makes the girl feel more fire, he has a way with girls and your girl is obviously enjoying whatever it is he's selling to her. She was looking for a slip up frm you to satisfy her conscience with whatever she is doing or plans to do. My Advice? Move on and focus on your academics or career, You would get someone better. My girl won't even try to have a male bestie, talk less of spending hours with him alone. As a guy who happened to sleep with a girl who dated her guy for 7 years(Not proud), I can tell you the signs are obvious, Your girl is cheating. Look ahead bro, it gets better, and please don't hit a lady next time, except she hits you first.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by MisterBash(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Well my lil contribution is: don't be too quick to judge if they are doing it or not, why don't you take your time and get to the root of the matter first.5yrs relationship Nobi beans bro.
And in addition I am totally against the issue of having opp sex as a bestie bro,because It happened I was a bestie to 'A' back then as an undergraduate, yeah we did it over and over under the canopy of bestie radarada, I later option out due to conscience sh*t, although me and 'A' bf weren't friends but I do feel bad whenever d nigga comes to check his babe in my hostel.
Take your time, ,seriously it could be what you are thinking and it could be other way round.
Besides, 5years relationship you should have known lots of stuffs bout her bro.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Curvinus(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
These hoes ain't just loyal and that is their nature. It's factory fitted man. If they are not panning after good looks, they are aching for a rich dude, meaning they'll still try to destroy a beautiful relationship either way. Trust me, I've seen it all. Only thing I wanna do now is fvck cos I never met a biitch that I can trust. I've had bitches bite me when I was really in love (duh) despite claiming they were different at the outset. Its all bullshit. These hoez are remarkably similar.

Some guys are desperate for something more meaningful with a woman, love, a proper relationship and blah blah. Fair enough, I understand that desire, but all this shit still applies. You will get bleeped. It’s not a question of if, but when.

My advice to op and other niggyz is live your life on your own terms and don’t feel like you have some fucking duty to these ungrateful harpies who’ll never appreciate all the sweat and toil you put into making ends meat. If you’re not already lumbered with a woman, a woman’s problems, and a kid, sit back, sip a JD & Coke from a cocktail straw and let it all fucking burn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ridbaay: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hv got a lady whom hv got a clear intentn in relation to relationship and we had met officially for like 3months. She's a student & self employed.

Within my power ve been fulfilling necessary gestures deem fit as a man but the bone of contention here is her reply has been *I ain't ready for any relationship*. This statement weigh me down & confused.

what step can I take?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? / Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) / Is It True You Can Use Gbola And Scatter Girl Head Abi Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.