Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:49 AM

Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice (3294 Views)

Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Curvinus:
These hoes ain't just loyal and that is their nature. It's factory fitted man. If they are not panning after good looks, they are aching for a rich dude, meaning they'll still try to destroy a beautiful relationship either way. Trust me, I've seen it all. Only thing I wanna do now is fvck cos I never met a biitch that I can trust. I've had bitches bite me when I was really in love (duh) despite claiming they were different at the outset. Its all bullshit. These hoez are remarkably similar.

Some guys are desperate for something more meaningful with a woman, love, a proper relationship and blah blah. Fair enough, I understand that desire, but all this shit still applies. You will get bleeped. It’s not a question of if, but when.

My advice to op and other niggyz is live your life on your own terms and don’t feel like you have some fucking duty to these ungrateful harpies who’ll never appreciate all the sweat and toil you put into making ends meat. If you’re not already lumbered with a woman, a woman’s problems, and a kid, sit back, sip a JD & Coke from a cocktail straw and let it all fucking burn.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by chiommy123(f): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
chokey419:
Even if na wife a real man never hits a lady.
true I wonder why some guys think women should be treated like children I.e when ever they misbehave they slap, flog,talk to them anyhow
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ximenez(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
lyrical:
Only candid advice have recieved so far..
You better don't mind her. Guys are giving you advice based on their experience and you want to go with that of a supposed online feminist.

After reading your story, I can bodly conclude that the alleged bestie is the direct opposite of you, one that most Nigerian girls with no direction craves, they must have had sex several times. Since you are honest and said you are broke, please collect the phone and sell it then move on from there.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ximenez(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ridbaay:
Hv got a lady whom hv got a clear intentn in relation to relationship and we had met officially for like 3months. She's a student & self employed.

Within my power ve been fulfilling necessary gestures deem fit as a man but the bone of contention here is her reply has been *I ain't ready for any relationship*. This statement weigh me down & confused. She already told you she ain't ready. I'd advise you to take a break from her or move on permanently, if not she will just agree thinking she has done you a favour. That's when she will bring in her sense of entitlement, taking advantage of you and all the annoying things these slayqueens do.

what step can I take?

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ximenez(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ridbaay:
Hv got a lady whom hv got a clear intentn in relation to relationship and we had met officially for like 3months. She's a student & self employed.

Within my power ve been fulfilling necessary gestures deem fit as a man but the bone of contention here is her reply has been *I ain't ready for any relationship*. This statement weigh me down & confused.

what step can I take?

Take a break or leave her completely. Lest she will just accept you thinking she's doing you a favour.That's when she will start taking you for granted.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Mcbussy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
chiommy123:
you were very wrong for slapping her. she is not your wife for crying out loud

He shouldn't even slap his wife.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by chiommy123(f): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mcbussy:

He shouldn't even slap his wife.
true
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ridbaay: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ximenez:
Take a break or leave her completely. Lest she will just accept you thinking she's doing you a favour.That's when she will start taking you for granted.
break like how many wks / months bro. I appreciate u
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ximenez(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ridbaay:
break like how many wks / months bro. I appreciate u
Just for sometime bro, to see if she will reach out to you.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by fancy4eve(f): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

You don't have sense.
na u cum get sense abi. Aka gum
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by fancy4eve(f): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
fran6co:
go and take ur 45k fone and still live her, c to b honest a guy Nd a girl can never b BESTIE, something must happen infact ur girlfriend has been looking for way to provoke u so u will act harsh so she will hav a valid reason to go with the guy.
Hmmmmmm, wrong advice from a front fellow. I don't see reasons y u should get back d phone wen u know u re more dan it.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Olalan(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
You erred by slapping her, no matter what she did and how angry you were you shouldn't have slapped her.
As per having a male bestie I really don't subscribe to such rubbish cause most time if you did deeply they are more than Bestie.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by fancy4eve(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=FDOzioma post=68387484][/quote]u went too far by hitting her, daz domestic violence u know, u know u can't do dat 2 ur sis, y do dat 2 sum one else's child.

U need 2 apologize 4 slapping her, den sit her down nd talk 2 her, make her see reasons y she should drop d best frwnd stuff nd if she refuses, den u make her choose btw u both. Her answer will tell nd pls do not collect d phone u bought 4 her, leave her to her conscience.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ridbaay: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ximenez:
Just for sometime bro, to see if she will reach out to you.
2 wks . let's see
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Shawnnn01: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:
From your story, I don't think anything is going on between them YET. What I can say is, the guy has a thing for your girl (and she probably feels same way too). So, they are trying to hide it under the bestie umbrella.

I am more concerned about the lack of respect from her and from you too. Even if the guy is her bestie, of which I don't think 5mths is enough for this kinda bond, she doesn't have to rub it in your face.
That shows disrespect from her. But then, why should you slap her?
You slapped her before, you have slapped her again...what next?

5yrs is a whole lot to throw away. Relationships do get boring along the way, especially long ones like yours. You both can fix this.

Please, keep your hands to yourself next time.

I will say you are naive about situations like this. When relationships btw two parties can’t be ascertain it always beta to assume something is going down. Out of the one billion I have investigated it turns out that way.

Had similar case with the OP, mine lasted 7 years n all they were waiting is for me to leave the scene but unlike the OP I rather chose to break the affair up and that’s how all three of us scattered. No time for benefit of a doubt BS with any girl with all this fucqmaniacs on Instagram n all.

lyrical:
Only candid advice have recieved so far..

The advice you think is the most candid if you end up going with it I pray u don’t regret but I bet you will. Slapping a girl is wrong in all ramifications but once you raise an objection in a serious relationship, especially one as serious as a 5 years relationship n your woman show complete disdain without remorse such as she refusing to stay away from the bestie when she realize you have issue with my brother you are on a long thing 200%.

Over n out.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by fran6co(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
Hmmmmmm, wrong advice from a front fellow. I don't see reasons y u should get back d phone wen u know u re more dan it.

well u can keep the fone with her bt tbh that girl has been scheming to jet out of the relationship bt she doesn't want the reason to emanate from her.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by fancy4eve(f): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
fran6co:

well u can keep the fone with her bt tbh that girl has been scheming to jet out of the relationship bt she doesn't want the reason to emanate from her.
she might b tired of d bully, but dat does not warrant him to hit her, I just pray she moves on, cus guys lyk him, might end up doing sumtin nasty wen gvn anoda chance.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by MrRichmond: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Wow... see as women here are supporting a pretender, liar and a cheater!
When guys fuvk them up, they will be the first to be screaming "all men are scum"
Silly feminist!
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by chuggy(m): 3:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Collect that phone back
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Eagba(m): 3:47am On Jun 12, 2018
MisterBash:
Well my lil contribution is: don't be too quick to judge if they are doing it or not, why don't you take your time and get to the root of the matter first.5yrs relationship Nobi beans bro.
And in addition I am totally against the issue of having opp sex as a bestie bro,because It happened I was a bestie to 'A' back then as an undergraduate, yeah we did it over and over under the canopy of bestie radarada, I later option out due to conscience sh*t, although me and 'A' bf weren't friends but I do feel bad whenever d nigga comes to check his babe in my hostel.
Take your time, ,seriously it could be what you are thinking and it could be other way round.
Besides, 5years relationship you should have known lots of stuffs bout her bro.
thanks for having a conscience

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ximenez(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:

Where did he tell you that he's more than that?He said he used his last card to buy phone for someone who isn't worth it. Which is a top act of foolishness in the first place.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by akinyemi0103(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2018
dose bestie of a tin are good for ntin, they are all scam nd easy way of cheating.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by MrSmith007: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2018
So what happens to the phone you bought with yur last card ?
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by lyrical(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
u went too far by hitting her, daz domestic violence u know, u know u can't do dat 2 ur sis, y do dat 2 sum one else's child.

U need 2 apologize 4 slapping her, den sit her down nd talk 2 her, make her see reasons y she should drop d best frwnd stuff nd if she refuses, den u make her choose btw u both. Her answer will tell nd pls do not collect d phone u bought 4 her, leave her to her conscience.
i did exactly what you said and she told me nothing was going on.... apologised for the slap. Now, we are in good terms though i have not known my position yet. but she has stopped the visiting the guy sha... We just dey look. she still thinking about it i guess.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by lyrical(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
Where did he tell you that he's more than that?He said he used his last card to buy phone for someone who isn't worth it. Which is a top act of foolishness in the first place.
Bro she is worth more than it okay?

1 Like

Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by fancy4eve(f): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
lyrical:

i did exactly what you said and she told me nothing was going on.... apologised for the slap. Now, we are in good terms though i have not known my position yet. but she has stopped the visiting the guy sha... We just dey look. she still thinking about it i guess.
just Gv her sum tym, lyk 2-3days wit ur normal day 2day check up nd leta u cn invite her 2 ask her if u guys re cool 2 b lovers again.
Re: Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice by Ximenez(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
lyrical:
Bro she is worth more than it okay?
How? Please. You need to learn now before she gives you something worse. If not for anything else, just learn from the experience of guys here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Arrivals : UK Used iPhones...Samsung Galaxy Phones ..Watches and Laptops / I Did This And Gained A Heavy Big Booty, Now Mercy Johnson Is Beggin Me To Share / Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.