Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Will You Do If You Forgot To Bring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Forgot To Bring (297 Views)

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Forgot To Bring by TheyvidA(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
A guy wanted to propose to his Lady some days ago,this guy went on his knee and guess what,he dipped his hand into his pocket and he could not find the ring.The lady was mad.so my question is if you were the guy,what will you do?[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Vulnerable? 13 Ways You Can Open Up Moreā€¦ / Is True Love Still Exist / I Need Lenses For Google Cardboard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.