Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts (35120 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by TheUbermensch: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Natilolo:
. Well said my bro. By their fruits we shall know them.

Bruh there are no fruits.

Wasn't Paul worse off at the beginning? Did that determine his end?

We should stop sticking our heads too far up our pastors asses.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
sad

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by K4daniel: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
The world will never believe in the resurrecting power of jesus because the spirit of unbelieve lives inside many they will never believe this testimony.

TheAngry1:
Bishop Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades, his children are success stories, both in ministry and business, he pioneered the fastest growing universities in Africa, he has over 20,000 staff on his payrol and leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

Freeze: 'Happily' divorced, wife beats him up, son deserted him, almost got sacked from his job (had to beg profusely), biggest accomplishment in life is the increasing number of delinquents that follow him on social media.

Choose whose words you would listen to. The choice is yours![i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by semyman: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
stagger:

Who are you referring to? Certainly not Bishop Oyedepo. I do not know why some silly Nigerians cannot even check their facts before coming on Nairaland to display their crass ignorance!
Slave like you, be careful not to address a freeborn foolishly. You that dare not tamper with your tithe else... you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by TheAngry1: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You think your daddy in the lord is holy? Lol.

Nigga all men are full of shit but in equal measures.

It's only a fool that would overlook the message because of the messenger.

Thank you Wise One!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by babeosisi: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Personally I won't have anything to do with any body that calls God the God of somebody.
I call God my father,that's how I know him
If you don't come to the level of knowing God personally people will use you for breakfast.

I don't know if this story is true
It could be true,it could be marketing,the man may not have died ,I wasn't there
Does that change who God is?
Absolutely not.

One thing I know is that preachers carefully select and brandish miracles for their brand''s sake
I have learned to take many stories out of the pulpit with a pinch of salt
Nigerian preachers are good story tellers and most times it leads up to something i.e gunning for your pockets
Miracles are not bought with money
Seeds or whatever they call it does not provoke miracles,that doctrine has no biblical basis
Miracles are free ,you don't bribe God for them
People should be wise by now

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lagosrd: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
I just pray this guy doesn't have any problem that needs divine intervention of miracles then he will understand what supernatural means.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Macmoni(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Earthbound:
Doctors 'resurrect' dead people all the time with a machine called a defibrillator.

You won't see them making noise about it. This man is making it seem as if he's the one that did the supposed resurrection.
sharap u dat is not a doctor try and resurrect a ant lemme c
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by yusuf99(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
Bishop u r getn it wrong freez is saying d reality only those with tabula rasa mind like u would not reason because u r brain wash , remember majority of those so called men of devil sorry i mean men of ghost source their power from indian Temple .Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades, his children are success stories, both in ministry and business, he pioneered the fastest growing universities in Africa, he has over 20,000 staff on his payrol and leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

Freeze: 'Happily' divorced, wife beats him up, son deserted him, almost got sacked from his job (had to beg profusely), biggest accomplishment in life is the increasing number of delinquents that follow him on social media.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Aystarz: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
Bishop Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades, his children are success stories, both in ministry and business, he pioneered the fastest growing universities in Africa, he has over 20,000 staff on his payrol and leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

None of these two deserves any attention - my choice is 'Nil'

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 36STATES: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

Never seen sillier reasoning than this. This country has no hope with folks like these.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by stagger: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
semyman:
Slave like you, be careful not to address a freeborn foolishly. You that dare not tamper with your tithe else... you know the rest

Foolish freeborn. You make comments without facts.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Shafiiimran99: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

In that case, Jesus was a failure to you, right?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Is04970: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
itpreneurng:
He never claimed to ressurect the dead...Jesus did it.

Dont come to conclusions about the power pf God.. God indeed works miracles...i can testify

I'm believing God for a miracle before the end of today.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by pressplay411(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Earthbound:
Doctors 'resurrect' dead people all the time with a machine called a defibrillator.

You won't see them making noise about it. This man is making it seem as if he's the one that did the supposed resurrection.

Lol. This tho.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

You should also add Saul who later became Paul who eventually wrote the most books in the new testament... And yes Saul persecuted the Church and later wrote the most books in the new testament.

Dont forget to add Solomon too, he had hundreds of wives and slots.

You focus too much on the individual rather than pay attention on the message...Has Daddy Freeze lied about your god of man inability to "resurrected" those that died within his domain? Answer that question and set yourself free from pastorial bondage.

You dont read your bible so I dont expect you to understand what I am talking about.

You would rather worship and defend your pastor instead of reading your bible and worshipping God.

Dont be a brainwashed Christian.

#WorshipGodNotYourPastor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by pressplay411(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
aktom007:

What are you saying self... Do u know who a dead person is? As in clinically dead?
Defibrillation is a treatment for life-threatening cardiac dysrhythmias not for waking up the dead.

Good response.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by HeroicMeastro: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
danieljoel759:
Pastor Oyedepo Gives Testimony On How One Of His Church Members Resurrected A Dead Guy Saying “In The Name Of The God Of Bishop David Oyedepo, Wake Up!''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpx3uFBrV_o

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj5cL5LgItJ/
So their cowardice has gotten to this level..
What a shame!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by pressplay411(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

You should also add Saul or later became Paul who eventually wrote the most books in the new testament... And yes Saul persecuted the Church and later wrote the most books in the new testament.

Dont forget to add Solomon too, he had hundreds of wives and slots.

You focus too much on the individual rather than pay attention on the message...Has Daddy Freeze lied about your god of man inability to "resurrected" those that died within his domain? Answer that question and set yourself free from pastorial bondage.

You dont read your bible so I dont expect you to understand what I am talking about.

You would rather worship and defend your pastor instead of reading your bible and worshipping God.

Dont be a brainwashed Christian.

#WorshipGodNotYourPastor.

You raised a good point though.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by stagger: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:

This is a very stupid comparison.

So because someone is a divorcee and allegedly engaged in DV his words shouldn't be taken serious?

A man that cannot run a house with a wife and 2 children: how can such be taken serious? Is that one even a man?

I would rather listen to a Bishop with a successful family than listen to a vagabond who is already sleeping with a married woman who has not divorced her husband. Freeze is just entering London without collecting visa, and that a man I am supposed to take his words seriously...nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by abokikhalifa: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
Bishop Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades. His children are success stories, both in ministry and business. He pioneered two of the fastest growing universities in Africa. He has over 20,000 staff on his payroll, and leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

That does not guarantee heaven for any of them.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Shafiiimran99: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
The fear of Islamisation is the sign of fake miracle and fake men gods
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
aktom007:

What are you saying self... Do u know who a dead person is? As in clinically dead?
Defibrillation is a treatment for life-threatening cardiac dysrhythmias not for waking up the dead.
sad
aktom007:

why waste ur time dey lecture confused soul.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by daretayo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good for them . Do people still believe this kind of thing?

<p><span style="background-color: #ff0000;"><strong>Buy Cheap Data Today !</strong></span></p>
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by laytoshtwo: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
Bishop Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades. His children are success stories, both in ministry and business. He pioneered two of the fastest growing universities in Africa. He has over 20,000 staff on his payroll, and leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by meccuno: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
[s]
TheAngry1:
Bishop Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades. His children are success stories, both in ministry and business. He pioneered two of the fastest growing universities in Africa. He has over 20,000 staff on his payroll. He leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by RotgakSlay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
danieljoel759:
Pastor Oyedepo Gives Testimony On How One Of His Church Members Resurrected A Dead Guy Saying *“In The Name Of The God Of Bishop David Oyedepo, Wake Up!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpx3uFBrV_o

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj5cL5LgItJ/
my issh wit all this churches is one telling u in d name of pastor Emma God. can't some of them jst omit names of pastor n say God or Jesus. my opinion thou
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by troy20(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Just like I said once there has never been a better time to be a Nigerian. There is a revolution ongoing right now and it will peak soon enough. We are beginning to question aggressively things we don't understand, things we don't accept both in government and religion which are obviously our two biggest problem. A Nation can only develop when the populace are bold and free enough to challenge common societal conventions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by AngelicBeing: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
Bishop Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades. His children are success stories, both in ministry and business. He pioneered two of the fastest growing universities in Africa. He has over 20,000 staff on his payroll. He leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

Freeze: 'Happily' divorced. Serial fornicator and cheat. Wife beats him up. Son deserted him. Almost got sacked from his job (had to beg profusely). Biggest accomplishment in life is the increasing number of delinquents that follow him on social media.

Chai, see finishing and final knockout shocked

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by HoodBillionaire: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
africa is cursed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Chidav123(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Beware of false prophets like Daddy freeze who goes about deceiving people. God does miracles when he wants, and according to the faith of the person. Daddy Freeze is not even near what Christianity is all about. First he preached against tith, and now he is preaching against miracles. Anybody who preaches against or misinterpretes what the bible says is not a Christian. Daddy freeze is just seeking for attention and relivance. There is nothing wrong with pushing to be relivant, but he is just going about it the wrong way by choosing the wrong course. Daddy Freeze your girlfriend Benedicta who you live with currently is another mans wife who you snatched from him , Benedicta was pregnant for you while she was still in her matrimonial home, you can't even preach or exhibit common morals and you are hear trying to castigate men of God. Daddy Freeze should go and get a life and stop seeking for she cheap popularity .

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by tiwiex(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

Freeze: 'Happily' divorced. Serial fornicator and cheat. Wife beats him up. Son deserted him. Almost got sacked from his job (had to beg profusely). Biggest accomplishment in life is the increasing number of delinquents that follow him on social media.

You didn't address his observation. Always healing strangers when people under their very nose no get help.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.