Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (58088 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by greatman247(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Well done ma, slay queen indeed. Its slay queen season. Stupid girl.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Jimmy231: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So you think you can just defame that innocent girl? How does she look like the female caught in the last pics?

May God continue to punish you.
seconded naxo them frame picture for us on the third Millan bridge saga
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by pafo(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Until I know the full gist, I am not making a comment on any blog post again in this country. They just pick a picture and fix stories to them. Believe it at your own peril after the stunt they pulled yesterday on that lagoon story. I don tell my mama, my sisters, my gf, my uncle, my friends say na toyin commit suicide o and now I am hearing conflicting reports that it was a wrong story. I will now look like a liar.

Thunder fire bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Dogged Rugged lady
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by manikspears: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
hnmmmm

but nairalanders are you telling me that any girl that dresses well and poses for a picture is now a slay right,abi?

are you alright at all.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by MinCeteris: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Nnenna loveth Okpara?

The name sound like a Fulani herds woman.
Am I the only one thinking like that?

Those who knows her state of origin should clarify please.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Maket: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2018
URGENT REQUEST.
RENO OMOKRI NEEDS DELIVERANCE FROM NAIRALAND PRAYER WARRIORS ON THE 13TH OF JUNE 2018.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Pope22(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So you think you can just defame that innocent girl? How does she look like the female caught in the last pics?

Its same person without make ups and enough slaps. This one u are pained like this, are u sure u are not the girl?

1 Like

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Donmorph1991(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So, you don't see her among them, you need to increase your protein intake

1 Like

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Funnicator:
Heard she was jailed for 5 years term.

Good investigation from the Police command Abakaliki.

Crime has no place in Ai.

5 years for kidnap? Realy
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
dafeyankee:
Shuuuu

This one wey resemble house girl so?she looks like a criminal anyway. I have never trusted any woman with chains on her leg.

You already collected 9 metre dc from him still shot him?God please can we RE-Order the kind of girls you are sending to Earth?the ones you are sending now are faulty.
you are more than correct dear!
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
guys should be careful how they visit the slay queens they meet online. Guys use women to lure their victims
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
unbelievable! Hard to imagine this seemingly innocent looking girl can shoot someone in cold blood.

Let them investigate well and not use innocent people as scapegoats
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
unbelievable! Hard to imagine this seemingly innocent looking girl can shoot someone in cold blood.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by vosatshop: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hi, visit the [url]online store[/http://sonytvs.ir/] of network coverage and buy

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Slay mama over slaying
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sorry this tiny girl I'm seen on this picture is a kidnapper? Pls is the a new movie title or a reality? This girl in picture a kidnapper

If this is true then pls God can you help us tell the angels who are staff's of heaven in charge of human creation to change their software or their mechanism because the type of youths in the world today are so weird and behave like malfunction mechanism.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by topgist(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Reminder: Road Safety Corp 2018 recruitment still ongoing register with the link here: https://www.topgist.com.ng/road-safety-recruitment-2018-application-form/

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Such a beautiful girl... I bet she is the girlfriend of one of the gang members and did not do the actual shooting. Never the trust the Nigerian police and their bogus stories.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Most serious criminals are men because they have the built for it. But if you ever encounter any woman that is a criminal, please run for dear life. They don't have mercy or conscience. For them to be allowed in a group of male criminals means that they have done something worthy of note like cutting off a guy's pen1s and eating it. I remember some years ago when when a group of police men accosted me and labelled me a yahoo boy, as i was inside the bus they threw me into, i saw one lady among them and was trying to explain to her because i saw her as a woman with conscience, guess what she told me, "if you no shut up, i go carry cut off your blokos". I just switched over to the men there who have a way of controlling their wickedness.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Such a beautiful girl... I bet she is the girlfriend of one of the gang members and did not do the actual shooting. Never the trust the Nigerian police and their bogus stories.
I think a lot of ladies know where to pull the trigger in a gun. It can be that hard.

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by cabilla(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Let us just assume this girl is not caught now....what would she turn to in few years?
mrs Even
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Afam4eva:

I think a lot of ladies know where to pull the trigger in a gun. It can be that hard.
Still yet, I am finding it hard to believe that this innocent looking lass is capable of cold blooded murder.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Killurself: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by millionboi2: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
I what a demon
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Ebitito(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
igbo girls and greed for money
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Still yet, I am finding it hard to believe that this innocent looking lass is capable of cold blooded murder.
Especially when it said that she shot the man three times.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by selfemployed(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
She will continue to slay in prison
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by DEcclesia(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
nawa ooooo this small girl get mind ooo
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by skills50(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
@ Poster, be sure to know the complete story before posting it, contrary to what you posted,she wasn't the one that shot the man.kindly surf the real story online and do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.