Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (58089 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by dokyOloye: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
room089:
Na wa o!

Truly looks can be deceptive!

Who could have imagined that this innocent looking girl can touch a gun let alone pulling the trigger?

Oh! God, save us from ravaging wolves.
In the initial story,someone else,a male among d gang already confessed to pulling d trigger cos d victim could or recognised him.
But Nigerian bloggers and or police can change story overnight.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Baawaa:
If not for the shooting, the man in question his way is not pure

DO you know the man or you are just assuming
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Afam4eva:

Especially when it said that she shot the man three times.
As in ehn
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Georgeboy: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So you think you can just defame that innocent girl? How does she look like the female caught in the last pics?

May God continue to punish you.
it seems you av eye problems or you av 4gotten to take your eye drugs as described by your doctor.

how I wish you are the one she shot then we cool down and cross check the pictures. (MUGU)

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:
It's not the same girl nau! No resemblance abeg
That's her natural sef in the last picture.

No make up and slaying materials plus police torture.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by greenprince(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Funnicator:
Heard she was jailed for 5 years term.

Good investigation from the Police command Abakaliki.

Crime has no place in Ai.

What is five years?
For attempted murder, illegal possession of firearms, kidnapping and extortion plus other charges I trust lawyers to birth, a little lenient if you ask me.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
I don't know if it's true or something isn't right.
Wo, me I taya jare, too much wahala,jagajaga, confusion everywhere undecided
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Such a beautiful girl... I bet she is the girlfriend of one of the gang members and did not do the actual shooting. Never the trust the Nigerian police and their bogus stories.

Wetin? Are some of the offa robbers not fine boys?
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abakaliki on da beat once again
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by isybeke(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
See how innocent she looks, u will think she can't hurt a fly talkless of human. Don't trust or judge people's behaviour by there looks,,,,,,,,,do not judge a book by its cover
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by anigold(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A final year student of Ebonyi state University, Nnenna loveth Okpara has been paraded by the Ebonyi State Police Command in Abakaliki after she kidnapped a popular business man in Ebonyi state.

According to reports, the lady who is studying social and anthropology at EBSU led her gang to kidnap the man.

After 9 million naira was successfully transferred to her account, she shot the man 3 times and pushed the man inside the water hoping that the man will die.

Details later..

More photos here :https://9newsng.com/beautiful-final-year-student-of-ebonyi-state-university-her-kidnapping-gang-caught-paraded-by-the-police-photos/
first of all I hate rape but I think the police should give her an animalistic rape first before putting a bullet in a her small head. . How can people be that wicked in this world. But the country I know u won't be surprised if she is released because she is fucking one politician.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by andyanders: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
It could be manfriend girlfriend gone sour,hence the girl resulted to deal with the man with some group of boys and they been tagged as kidnappers.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Almaiga: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So you think you can just defame that innocent girl? How does she look like the female caught in the last pics?

You are always defending criminal from South East. I dey suspect you. cool
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Aurobindo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hungry slay Queen
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
dafeyankee:
Shuuuu

This one wey resemble house girl so?she looks like a criminal anyway. I have never trusted any woman with chains on her leg.

You already collected 9 metre from him And still shot him?God please can we RE-Order the kind of girls you are sending to Earth?the ones you are sending now are faulty.
grin grin
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Seun360(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
This tiny rat?
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
if dem nor catch am
she for go vex buy camry sport
dey claim G
bitch
since she shot at him 3times
in tupacs voice.it culdnt drop him
he took it in smiles
dey shud hand her ans her crew over to sars
let them waste all of dem
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Northerners and Crimes
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Oga prison dey change person oo. Only those wet know, know.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Uguruzik(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
This small girl? Zzzzos? Adonbilif this
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by thelegend1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Excess slaps in police detention will change one's appearance overnight.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
The businessman should in this case thank his village people.

He too can boast like 2pac saying "3 shots couldn't drop me, i took em and smiled"

I suspect that the businessman was dating her and maybe broke her heart. The shooting is just too personal.

Nothing more or less than dumping her for her friend likely. Her face looks familiar like she hustles weekends.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Prince4945:
Beware of girls that wear chain , rope or whatsoever on their legs especially their left legs .... cry
what about them?

1 Like

Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/271623-why-we-tried-to-kill-abakaliki-hotelier-kidnap-suspect.html

Ishilove is right.
Bloggers should learn how to report news.
Na cultism plus boyfriend drag the girl to the crime.
Final year sociology student of ebsu.

She is also so daft to use her account to receive ransom. Let her pay the price.

Also, she did not do the shooting nor was she at the place the shooting took place.
The hotelier must have ode eshi shaa.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Slay criminal...
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:34am On Jun 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Shuuuu

This one wey resemble house girl so?she looks like a criminal anyway. I have never trusted any woman with chains on her leg.

You already collected 9 metre from him And still shot him?God please can we RE-Order the kind of girls you are sending to Earth?the ones you are sending now are faulty.
just met a nairalander in her mid 30's with chains on her leg.
I asked her if she's a lesbian and she denied.
But I'm still suspecting her.
What do you think?
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by dafeyankee: 4:03am On Jun 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
just met a nairalander in her mid 30's with chains on her leg.
I asked her if she's a lesbian and she denied.
But I'm still suspecting her.
What do you think?

9 out of 10 are lesbians who follow men just to act normal.
Re: EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) by myright: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
skills50:
@ Poster, be sure to know the complete story before posting it, contrary to what you posted,she wasn't the one that shot the man.kindly surf the real story online and do the needful
hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.