Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Update On Nigeria Railway Modernisation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Nigeria Railway Modernisation? (693 Views)

Fg Targets 2013 For Complete Modernisation Of Airports / Railway Modernisation. Lagos - Jebba - Kano By Rail. 10 Months Completion Date! / Why Does The Rail Modernisation Project Exclude The South-East And The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Nigeria Railway Modernisation? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2010
Please house does anyone have update on The Railway Modernisation that was canvass by President Umar yaradua Administrations, last time i watched NTA the then Minister of Transportation said that the project will be completed by July 2010.

Have you seen any Rail moving in your neighbourhood? Anybody with any information should update us, because this are some of the News that makes some1 proud about his Nation
Re: Update On Nigeria Railway Modernisation? by pheesayor(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2010
From what I see from Oshodi bridge when passing, the rail line that passes through Oshodi is being rebuilt. That's all I know
Re: Update On Nigeria Railway Modernisation? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2010
ok, anyone in the house that have update let us know
Re: Update On Nigeria Railway Modernisation? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2010
I'd rather trust Fashola's railway plan than trust the endless rantings of the Federal Govt.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc To Probe Bankole, Others Over N9b Budget / My Igbo Brothers-always Delivering. / Nigeria 14th Failed State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.