Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? (12461 Views)

Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt / PHOTO NEWS: Nigeria Police Now Servant Boy To Politicians? / Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by sammytb(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hmm, Naija pol wit new style
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by eros(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
Na today, e don tey wey police dey pursue men with two guns. I beg left matter.

Nigeria police is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria as a country.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by mamagee3(f): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
What about the 20 Naira plea they beg people on the roads instead of protecting our roads and homes.

Talk about disgrace!!!
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by jokingmary(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
mama-gee:

What about the 20 Naira plea they beg people on the roads instead of protecting our roads and homes.

Talk about disgrace!!!

You're funny grin

plea indeed
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Aromokudu: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2010
they both have guns so why are they running?

actually it mush be a tough decision:
shoot
or run and disgrace yourself

in my opinion the number of guns policemen have in nigeria shows their power
but for the rest of us to look at them through western eyes is not right
this country needs help from the inside out
and fast
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by unamid(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
There is nothing so funing in this picture and i wonder why many people are sending bad comment on this picture instead of correcting the poster. Among all of u that had posted comment on this picture and wrote negative comment on nigeria police can answer this question, how much are you ready to be paid to confront an armed robber? And to be ridiculled by those you are trying to protect. i always wonder when people of nigeria pass bad comment on nigeria police when the united nations rate them as number 3 in the world as peacekeepers. one thing that nigerians fail to understand is that is u and i are the one who currupt nigeria police. if somebody commit crime now that person will be find one way or the other to settle the case not to go court, by then bride the police for him to escape justice. see all us are guilt of curruption in nigeria police today. what many people are doing in their offices if public aware about it they have to be stone, are lawyers not currupt? If the public really want good security , then look after the security officers. there are thousands of HIGH GRADE, HIGH CALIBRE, VERY HONEST POLICE OFFICERS who daily risk their lives for the protection of the public. stop criticise nigeria police they are trying. Let many of our graduates who are go up and down in street go and join the profession, then let them make changes in it instead of criticism.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2010
The Policeman in the picture wasnt issued 2 guns. One of the guns is his, the other is his colleague's. The colleague gave him the gun to hold while he eased himself. So by the time the Boss driver refused to pay N50 instead of normal N20, the policeman ordered the conductor to stay aside, incidententally the bus driver speed off and signal the conductor to "take off". The Policeman made fun of himself running across street with 2 guns without success. I snapped him for your amusement.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tosinaded(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2010
ure a big f.oool
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2010
LeoMax:

The Policeman in the picture wasnt issued 2 guns. One of the guns is his, the other is his colleague's. The colleague gave him the gun to hold while he eased himself. So by the time the Boss driver refused to pay N50 instead of normal N20, the policeman ordered the conductor to stay aside, incidententally the bus driver speed off and signal the conductor to "take off". The Policeman made fun of himself running across street with 2 guns without success. I snapped him for your amusement.
rotflmao!!!!!
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by whizzykid: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2010
If you want to address the issue of the police from the angle of humor it makes sense to see this, but if other wise, i do not expect anything better from the police. Always remember you cant give what you dont have. We are talking about a system problem here. So what if you see another police man with three rifles, will you be surprised? Anything can happen, its actually a shame.

A friend of mine we were in the US together spoke to me 2 days ago and said she heard that anytime Nigerians abroad come back home, the run back to the US 2 years after, so i told her that a country without a police system is a big problem. In Nigeria when you have a problem or an issue that bothers around the police, the last place you wanna go is the police station because you are so sure that you will come out worse off.

I am business strategist, people say they like Jonathan, and the question is for what? What i expect of this man is to put structures in place, abi who is advising these people for crying out loud? I can guaranty anyone that a country that doesnt have a good policing system is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by 4tune1(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2010
Naija police best at int'l assignment, bad at home. Naija for show, May God save us
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by silvertuke(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2010
See this big full carry two guns like say na film him dey act.

I believe say na innocent boy him just dey chase so, If them see better thieves now all of them go hide.

Big fools na to dey arrest Yahoo boys and innocent people them sabi. Make #20 kill them
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2010
4tune1:

Naija police best at int'l assignment, bad at home. Naija for show, May God save us
they do eye service when on foreign missions only to come back and take off from where they stopped.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2010
Nigeria is becoming more and more like rogue country of clowns and crooks
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by silvertuke(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2010
See this big full carry two guns like say na film him dey act.

I believe say na innocent boy him just dey chase so, If them see better thieves now all of them go hide.

Big fools na to dey arrest Yahoo boys and innocent people them sabi. Make #20 kill them
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by profedet: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2010
For crying out loud what are those people on the left hand side of the pix still doing? amazed or afraid?, they should take to their hills and seek for cover cos of the ever present accidental discharge.

Come to think of it, are you sure the police man didn't hear a gun shot more sophisticated than his(robbers), so he had to sprint, but the guy in front is more athletics, so he is kind of running faster than the uniformed man.

One gun belongs to him, the other belongs to the other policeman who while running had his gun slipped off his hand, but went for his life ratner than the gun, so the guy in the pix had to help,

thats my opinion
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tunscolo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
How will he even catch him with two guns in his hand. lol,
Still cant figure it out.

later den go talk say na accidental discharge. hmmmn.

Nija Police, I hail o,
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by gigabytes: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, pls look at the pic again pls take a good look at the environment. I swear we are at the cross road in Nigeria (God forbib). police are suppose to carry shot range gun within community. the police wan go war in such a small village/community setting.
I spent over an hour looking at the picture and have used it as my desktop background. its silly.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by gigabytes: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
Really, the environment look like ur street. Looking @ d pic again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by wale4x35(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2010
Naija police for show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2010
Is this picture also a photoshop ?
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tunscolo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
one police carried two guns, look at how many the Mopols are and they are without any gun.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tunde1200(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2010
any thing now you ear accidental discharge is not there fault is we ourselfs that can not stand for his right
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by mamagee3(f): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
Oh my gosh!

They look like bunch of hungry school children who are crying to go home to their parents. grin

What a disgrace to Nigeria!
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by shilling(f): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2010
Holding 2 guns like that . . . completely ridiculous., only in Naija.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
He's probably just seen the Rambo/Commando movies for the first time ever dual wielding guns.

Now He tries to recreate that akimbo style
cheesy
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by abasifo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
Baby militancy.

Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by msb247(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2010
^^^what i cant believe this. na wa oh! shocked

@ poster: this shows that the guns are fake, toy or empty. if not, he should scare the hell out of the criminal or even give him a shot at the leg! lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2010
OMO IM WAN FORM RAMBO
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by shilling(f): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2010
Funny picture. . . grin grin
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tEsLim(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2010
The other gun na him paddy own the guy quickly enter mama put make him chop garri and egusi soup. He can't catch up with the guy with two guns man. He might get angry and fire one of them though
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by yemi2005(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
abeg tell the suspect not to stop runinng and let see who will become tired first.
besides who gave that police man 2 ak 47 abeg residents of the area make una no allow this polceman kill the suspect for una domot o
i don talk my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamchi: Why We Are Pushing For 6-Year Single Tenure, Rotation Of Offices / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan / CBN: Enaira Will Make Government Be Able To Send Payments To Citizens Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.