Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,551 members, 7,937,564 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? (12460 Views)

Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt / PHOTO NEWS: Nigeria Police Now Servant Boy To Politicians? / Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2010
Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!@ pic.
So wat will he do wen he catches up wit the guy, hold one gun with his teeth and the other one btwn his thighs,lol n then start searching for the handcuffs, lollllll! dis is funny.
Naija i`ll always luv u for bringing humor out of life and death situations.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by taye007: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2010
this useless police want to become shina rambo. All what they know is to chase innocent people around. They refuse where the actions, the orientation given to them (POLICE TRAINING ACADEMY) now is to know how to collect money (N20, N100) ON THE ROAD.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Falajuro(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2010
Firstly, I think he lost confidence in himself as a law enforcer: he lacks respect because he lost the significance of being a law officer.
To enforce authority, he "thinks" the gun will help.

Secondly, he lost confidence in the Police as a system: like someone commented, the guns have become either obsolete (inferior fire power grin) or poorly maintained (most likely, not at all). Again, he "thinks" a back-up gun will help him "enforce" order (authority) on a fleeing, unarmed, struggling to survive, average nigerian (bus driver, most likely).

Finally, the picture is a revealation of some sort, of the consequence of sub-standard training, twisted thinking due to lack of care, and the intuitive nature of man and "animals" to survive!

It is a fact that we need a re-orientation of the people in government, and by extension - the Nigerian Police. They need their dignity back, but they must help themselves also. Dem say charity dey start from village cheesy.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by chidichris(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2010
two heads are better than one. rambo does not use one gun.
the two guns is a symbol of double assurance as it relates to effective shooting.
nigerian police is a very wonderful ppl and they are very very effective that they can even arrest goat criminals.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Ranoscky(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
Anytime wey i luk this pix, laff and vex go dey catch me at the same tyme  grin

but somehow e dey remind me of news wey i read for internet last week.

Last week a dog was arrested in U.S, do u know y? . . .the dog ate someone's chicken  grin grin grin LWKMD!

Do u know the most annouying part? . . they said the dog'll be bailed with $60,000. is that not madness?  undecided

omo make una free naija police abeg, atleast for case lyke this, if u call them, u'll b the 1 to be arrested sef  grin
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Falajuro(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2010
[quote][/quote]two heads are better than one. rambo does not use one gun.
the two guns is a symbol of double assurance as it relates to effective shooting.
nigerian police is a very wonderful ppl and they are very very effective that they can even arrest goat criminals.

*Chidichris* grin You are on top of it bro!
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by amolefemi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
shocked cool grin cheesy wink shocked kiss cry this really is a big DISGRACE TO THE FORCE!!!!!
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by wale4x35(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
Personally, I do not think that Nigerian police have the strength to run after any "danfo" driver or any suspect.

You mean those pot-belled inspectors/constables to run after you  angry hell no

Their only way to run after you is to shoot you down. They were not trained on how to fire warning shots either!

While I'm not doubting the source of this post; I also do have some reserved comments.

Anyway those guys could be funny sometimes; bare feet, slippers, torn uniforms etc  grin grin grin grin

But who is to be blamed for all this 

We all know the answer.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by safariman(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2010
The policeman wan sell am one of the guns, but the man no fit gree
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by SLIGHT(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
He's having two guns cos he's not sure which one of them worked d last time
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 15, 2010
how about this

Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 15, 2010
and this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: PDP Mobilises Nigerians Over Seized Case Files / INEC Insists On E-Transmission Of Results Without Recourse To NCC / CBN: Enaira Will Make Government Be Able To Send Payments To Citizens Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.