Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Neocontract International - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Neocontract International (946 Views)

Neocontract.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neocontract International by lekanfahd(m): 3:33am On Jun 03, 2010
Please does anyone have any info about neocontract international. They are into international job placement as wel as importing and exporting of used items. I had a correspondence wit them and ask me to pay to help me get job abroad wit visa as wel. Please house someone to help.
Re: Neocontract International by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
@lekanfahd

Stop fooling yourself, we all know what you are upto, neocontract international is one of those bogus agents ripping pple off.

Now you are here to get some victims for them. Tough luck
Re: Neocontract International by lekanfahd(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
Am not here to canvass for Neocontract International but to find out about them. I just want to know if anyone has any information about them. To know how real they are.
Re: Neocontract International by ajison3: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2010
run run run sscammmmmmmmmoooooooo
embarassed
Re: Neocontract International by niceguy10: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
Justwise, are you saying that the poster is one of them? Was thinking he just want to know if Neocontract International is real or not, How can you be SURE?
Re: Neocontract International by lekanfahd(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
I am not one of them o, i only want to know how real they are before i commit myself due to the correspondence we had.
Re: Neocontract International by justwise(m): 1:42am On Jun 05, 2010
nice-guy10:

Justwise, are you saying that the poster is one of them? Was thinking he just want to know if Neocontract International is real or not, How can you be SURE?

This exact question was asked couple of months ago by somebody with a new ID, Necontract International is one of those bogus agents ripping pple off, somebody here got ripped off by them, nobody need to take me seriously, its their money, their life.
Re: Neocontract International by DrKitaun(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2010
@Justwise

though I kinda agree with u on the OP but . . .easy! When u are doing advisory stunts u also need to realize that caution must be applied else u would castigate innocent ones too, to boot the 'power of expression' is a gift, not every TRUE AGENT has it though

kapish ?

(1) (Reply)

Canada Immigration News / Socialite Jumps Bail Flees to Nigeria! / South African Visa, China and Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.