Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,730 members, 7,927,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Urgently Needs A Project Management Training. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Urgently Needs A Project Management Training. (618 Views)

A Brother URGENTLY Needs Advice On A Job Offer / Project Management Nigerian Universities / Project Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Needs A Project Management Training. by jeebeewell: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2010
Can anyone in the house tell me where to go project management training.
This is top urgent and the training has to be this month.
Please, anybody with any link or companies that does the training can call me ot text to my phone, 08035803726
Thanks
Re: I Urgently Needs A Project Management Training. by Geolalisa(f): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2010
Where r u located? Digital Bridge Institute is organizing the programme for June 14 - June 18, 2010 in Abuja. You can call 09-6719303 for more information.
Re: I Urgently Needs A Project Management Training. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2010
JK Micheals, u can google dem. I fink its like 80k for 4days. smiley
Re: I Urgently Needs A Project Management Training. by basking4me: 2:54am On Jun 07, 2010
You can attend your Project Management training with King of CMS Consulting.

We provide both Classroom and Online learning methods.

Our focus is not only to make you understand the project management methodologies and applications to your works but also to prepare you mainly at passing either the PMI or Prince2 standards. If you are unable to make our classroom, then log on to our online learning systems.

We have in place, well tailored PM training to ensure success at your certifications. You will also recieve free templates you can use for your various Project works.

We have templates covering all the project management processes for PMI.

goto www.pmnigeria.com to see our programmes and pricing.

(1) (Reply)

Free 2011/2012 Scholarships Lists / Need Help With Running Your Business? / Cooking And Entertaing Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.