Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (1147 Views)

Very Urgent.;........................vacancy / URGENT VACANCY / Urgent Vacancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2018
Please I need to know how genuine this invite is before my friend attend the interview.

Dear Applicant,    

Thank you for applying for the job advertisement . Your submitted curriculum vitae/cover letter for CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER position was selected and we would like to invite you for an interview at one of  the selected center for the process as schedule below:

Date:    19th June 2018
Venue: 3rd floor Voda paint building
             fumec bus stop ogba Ikeja
Time: 10:00 am 
   You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director/Head of Human Resource  of our client after the written and oral assessment  to discuss the position’s responsibilities and learn more about the company.
Please bring along printed copy of this mail and present it at the reception. Ask for the the receptionist as soon as you arrive.
Looking forward to a good discussion with you.

Best Regard,

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

TOPMOST CAREER

DIRECTION:

From Ikeja enter tricycle to ogba through adeniyi jones tell the driver you are alighting at university press building

From agege take tricycle going to first gate drop at fumec ask of university press building.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by Coloredsg(f): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
GNLD
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Millcollins: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
This address with different company names. GNLD confirmed
Re: Urgent Vacancy by kdon0000: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
WHAT OF THIS
Based on cv review, GMIS URGently consider you fro an interview by 9am on Monday, 18/6/18 at 3rd Floor, 8, THomas Salako Street Ogba BUs Stop, IKeja, Lagos
Re: Urgent Vacancy by FunnyDude(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
kdon0000:
WHAT OF THIS
Based on cv review, GMIS URGently consider you fro an interview by 9am on Monday, 18/6/18 at 3rd Floor, 8, THomas Salako Street Ogba BUs Stop, IKeja, Lagos

Anything Ikeja Address is 90% GNLD job
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Foldyherz(f): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
dammyconcept:
Please I need to know how genuine this invite is before my friend attend the interview.

Dear Applicant,    

Thank you for applying for the job advertisement . Your submitted curriculum vitae/cover letter for CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER position was selected and we would like to invite you for an interview at one of  the selected center for the process as schedule below:

Date:    19th June 2018
Venue: 3rd floor Voda paint building
             fumec bus stop ogba Ikeja
Time: 10:00 am 
   You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director/Head of Human Resource  of our client after the written and oral assessment  to discuss the position’s responsibilities and learn more about the company.
Please bring along printed copy of this mail and present it at the reception. Ask for the the receptionist as soon as you arrive.
Looking forward to a good discussion with you.

Best Regard,

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

TOPMOST CAREER

DIRECTION:

From Ikeja enter tricycle to ogba through adeniyi jones tell the driver you are alighting at university press building

From agege take tricycle going to first gate drop at fumec ask of university press building.

Re: Urgent Vacancy by Foldyherz(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Those people a big time scammers, they keep changing the company's name wt d same address.Looking at d settings of d place n d way their workers were looking I knew dey re fake BT I just decided to watch d film till end.Please beware of 3rd floor voda paint/university building,either dey write Ikeja,fumec,ogba,or surulere Ind street.... Dey re scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Long Term Technical Training Program For Graduates And Non-graduates / Top Managerial Positions Axailable / Uber Drivers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.