Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers (21283 Views)

Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by israelmao(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Wike,Fasoye,Ambode, and Dankwabo are working that is why they don't struggle to make people understand that they are working.
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Hustoto: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2018
abeg make Apc also boycott presidential election.
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by contigiency(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2018
How come its only APC controled states that have conducted election that opposition party won some seats?

3 Likes

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Babacele: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2018
exercise in futility. when it is time, this nonsense we shall cancel and make heaven fall.
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by gudnex22(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Paperwhite:
This trend of party-controlled state winning state LGA elections is not a healthy trend @ all. undecided

tell that to apc
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Tolams16(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Pls If You Dont Have The Mind, Dont Watch This, Dont Click The Link! https://www.instagram.com/p/BjfarDlh--h/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sl07gfa8gej1
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Tolams16:
Pls If You Dont Have The Mind, Dont Watch This, Dont Click The Link! https://www.instagram.com/p/BjfarDlh--h/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sl07gfa8gej1

Your bait will not work...we're not going to click on it undecided
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Jones4190(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2018
In Church today, the way the Pastor was calling the book of Corinthians, it was sounding in the ears Like Croatians:

1 Like

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by siaco(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Pdp and so much hypocrisy

They do the exact same thing they accuse others of doing.

El Rufai during the just concluded local government election in KD, did alot to make the process as transparent as possible. El Rufai could have used states resources to hijack the process in favour of the APC.
When pdp won some local government after the election, they claimed it was as a result of their popularity in state and even went further to claim that they could have won more if APC had not rigged the elections.
That's the same El Rufai that is vilified by Christians and described as intolerant and an extremist.

Just watch as pdp bigots troop in here to assert their claim over Rivers

Since APC boycotted the election, what else do you expect. Don't blame this one on PDP controlled states.
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by 2016v2017: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2018
pol23:
Cool.
I'm a strong Anti APC and Light PDP supporter.
But this news is actually not good for our Democracy.
PDP can't win a LG in Lagos
APC can't win a LG in Rivers
APC can't win a LG in Ekiti
PDP can't win a LG in Osun.
LG election is a Selection process not election.
I didn't celebrate this.
Na that Yeye Tinubu started this kind of politics.
Back in Oyo state,parties drag the LG election,but the ruling party wins more...not any more...Since those poor soul don see how Lagos state dey select instead of elect...
Anybody with the link to the Lagos state LG election where INEC declare PDP winner of Badagry....I don dey find am tey tail to show people....
what about other states like Lagos, did you complained?
what about 2015 election when Buhari win Kano ,Katsina and Kaduna, did you complained?
Stop the hypocricy
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by hush15: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2018
pol23:
Cool.
I didn't celebrate this.
Back in Oyo state,parties drag the LG election,but the ruling party wins more...not any more...Since those poor soul don see how Lagos state dey select instead of elect...
Anybody with the link to the Lagos state LG election where INEC declare PDP winner of Badagry....I don dey find am tey tail to show people....

all that will come an end when LGs have their autonomy

1 Like

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by qleap2all(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Paperwhite post=68586792]This trend of party-controlled state winning state LGA elections is not a healthy trend @ all. undecided[
/quote]
Unlike Kaduna! APC States always on level playing field for all parties
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by danseph(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

El Rufai during the just concluded local government election in KD, did alot to make the process as transparent as possible. El Rufai could have used states resources to hijack the process in favour of the APC.
When pdp won some local government after the election, they claimed it was as a result of their popularity in state and even went further to claim that they could have won more if APC had not rigged the elections.
That's the same El Rufai that is vilified by Christians and described as intolerant and an extremist.

Just as you're APC bigot to have written that down. Tell me do you Kaduna and its politics?
APC cannot win all the LG in Kaduna State most especially the Southern Kaduna local government. Southern Kaduna is PDP stronghold
Hypocrite everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by pally123: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:
Hurricanes Wike, the slayer of Rotimi Iscariot, lizard of Ubima grin

I hope the APC boycott the gubernatorial election in 2019 too. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by herich(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

At least, PDP participated in Kaduna election.
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by johnnyvid(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2018
pol23:
Cool.
I didn't celebrate this.
but pdp won last year senatorial bye election in osun west senatorial zone in osun state. early this month, pdp won ibarapa east state constituency in oyo state.i hope you are counting. what i just saw so far is that, pdp still has the huge bulk strength of votes in south west votes. you will read how pdp won in this year governorship election in both osun state and ekiti state coming up in this year. Apc party have been rejected on every side. buhari bad odour in governance is even destroying Apc party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by resurgent2019: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Babacele:
exercise in futility. when it is time, this nonsense we shall cancel and make heaven fall.

Are you a Muslim?
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Justiceleague1: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:
Hurricanes Wike, the slayer of Rotimi Iscariot, lizard of Ubima grin

I hope the APC boycott the gubernatorial election in 2019 too. grin

correct.

In fact,BAMBOOSA WIKE IS THE MAN cool

1 Like

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Babacele: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Are you a Muslim?
no, a Wike Worshiper.

2 Likes

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by excel101(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Paperwhite:
This trend of party-controlled state winning state LGA elections is not a healthy trend @ all. undecided
In some PDP controlled states in 2015, the reverse was the case.
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by resurgent2019: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Babacele:
no, a Wike Worshiper.

You support the APC vigorously, that’s why I asked.

I am Christian, registered member of the APC but I feel more comfortable when PDP wins elections because I am assured of the religious freedom that party affords Nigerians.

Buhari is destroying the APC because of his fundamentalism and the religious extremists he brought from the CPC. I just hope a miracle occurs to save Nigerians from Buhari in 2019. Millions are in danger just because of him.

BTW, I know you are Muslim, so no need to lie.
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by SHNAYAJO: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2018
PDP is the colour in rivers
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
danseph:

Just as you're APC bigot to have written that down. Tell me do you Kaduna and its politics?
APC cannot win all the LG in Kaduna State most especially the Southern Kaduna local government. Southern Kaduna is PDP stronghold
Hypocrite everywhere

You dey mind that dummy, he even drag religion into his trash.

Expect nothing less from a mumuslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by resurgent2019: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Can you imagine what is coming out from your mouth? And you now present yourself as tolerant? We know the APC is the breeding ground for extremists but you didn’t need to expose that in your comment.

I just hope discerning Christians are observing so they can make informed decisions next year. The next 4 years will determine if the country will fight a civil war or not. We need to vote right and APC has proven to be a very divisive party.
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by frankzone: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2018
pol23:
Cool.
I didn't celebrate this.
YouTube link of badagry lg election PDP won but tinubu changed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBT6Ia7_C20
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Can you imagine what is coming out from your mouth? And you now present yourself as tolerant? We know the APC is the breeding ground for extremists but you didn’t need to expose that in your comment.

I just hope discerning Christians are observing so they can make informed decisions next year. The next 4 years will determine if the country will fight a civil war or not. We need to vote right and APC has proven to be a very divisive party.
When you brought up the possibility of a civil war, I knew instantly where you come from.
We all know ur tribe and there's no point mentioning it here.
The kingdom of the haters is known to us all here.

3 Likes

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by SirIconR(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

My Guy I reside in Kaduna State.... Kaduna state Local government elections Was never free and fair, most of the local government was won by the PDP. El Rufai rigged the election to favour His Party the APC...... Wat Happened in Sanga LG to be preside Was shocking and also an embarrassment to Nigeria as a whole. The results were announced at the Local government center declaring the PDP candidate as the Winner, but what was announced at the state level was completely different and deceitful.... Dat was wat happened in most of the Local government council Election
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Pascal181: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Nigeria was once a better place b4 this buhari (area scatter )and his devilish apc came nd shatter everything
Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Babacele: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

You support the APC vigorously, that’s why I asked.

I am Christian, registered member of the APC but I feel more comfortable when PDP wins elections because I am assured of the religious freedom that party affords Nigerians.

Buhari is destroying the APC because of his fundamentalism and the religious extremists he brought from the CPC. I just hope a miracle occurs to save Nigerians from Buhari in 2019. Millions are in danger just because of him.

BTW, I know you are Muslim, so no need to lie.
I love Nigeria not Buhari. And the info at my disposal which you can verify says PDP is the problem of this Nation. If you are really a Christian , you should have known that long before Buhari ,PDP superintended the worst security and economic mishaps on Nigeria.

If you were from the North East where PDP conniving with bokoharam had displaced 20 million persons , you would forever be grateful to Buhari for bringing sanity to the NE.
Or if your business or person had been bombed in Nyanyan , police HQ or mandala and was afraid to 'waka anyhow' while defence budget was being stolen few blocks away in the same Abuja, before Buhari brought freedom you would understand. Or you had been victim El zakizaki religious madness for several years in Kaduna and environs maybe you would think twice; or your business had been disrupted in the ND by militants who are now calmer shebi you go think straight.

3 Likes

Re: LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers by Speedo17(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Rivers People have spoken!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Flying US Investigators To Hunt Examiners Over Buhari's WAEC — Festus Keyamo / INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline / Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.