Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (50282 Views)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Uptown7(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pataricatering:
is it that you are under - sexed , unsexed or just a juvenile delinquent? Why do you guys carry sex on your head like it’s a big deal ? Are you ok ? If saff loves fcking nairaland boys did she borrow your genitals to Bleep them ? Limp diicked toad ! Saff , my apologies, just had to respond to this boy that wont know what to do with pvssy even if it landed on his head and slapped him ! Ode!
Gosh !!!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by tunize(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
famosh:

Which kin talk be this? How can you say sex is nothing? Having casual sex as if it's nothing already tells the kind of mentality one has!
For me, my wife even has to be a virgin in addition to other qualities!
U see your life? U're joking right?
How about the ones u dis-virgin who go come wife dem? abi those one nor be ppl go marry dem?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by tunize(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pataricatering:
is it that you are under - sexed , unsexed or just a juvenile delinquent? Why do you guys carry sex on your head like it’s a big deal ? Are you ok ? If saff loves fcking nairaland boys did she borrow your genitals to Bleep them ? Limp diicked toad ! Saff , my apologies, just had to respond to this boy that wont know what to do with pvssy even if it landed on his head and slapped him ! Ode!
Hehehehehe dis babe u get mouth ooooh

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by bukatyne(f): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Humans ability to judge people they messed up with is astonishing.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Op shogbadun sha? Who did you leave the remnant for?
Abi o ti fe tan better go and do for better or worse with her till death do you two path.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Myka(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
u had sex wit her too on ur first date.. look inward n ask yasef if u OK with it. most tymz it's not abt odas bt ourselves.. whatever ur friends called her jst u share d scorn togeda

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by SalamRushdie: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
exactly, but then these guys will shout against it completely to get what they want. But behind your back they’re laughing at you. I even think this situation is better because at least they were speaking for a month before they met up. So they were already familiar with each other before having sex. The guy is just an idiott.

Not true !!! Me I will always respect a girl that gives it up on the first night than the one that tries to delay things...not all men are like the op

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by kingPhidel(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who ask you to sleep with her on first date? Are you loose? If she was loose, can't you swallow it up and control yourself? Better marry her ooo. Before thunder go fire you there.... Na who you want live her for... Nna.. Pack well..

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by N0favors: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Saff can I slip wt u on d second date.
Dey say u luv forkn Nairaland boys
Y'all can be very rude mehnnnnnn. With you hat like that of Okosisi the palmwine tapper. Learn some respect b

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by hoha4life(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
I had sex with a lady on her first visit and today she is my wife. I have been married now for six yrs. No regrets but thanks to God for my wife in my life. 3 beautiful kids, 2 boys and a beautiful girl. She pushed me to do my masters and even supported my professional certifications. She is my mum's favourite, homely, respectful, ambitious and level headed.

Look just follow your heart because at the end of the day it's your happiness that matters. Go ahead and date her for a while, communicate and exchange ideas. You never know, wish you the best. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by BiafranBushBoy: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
If this is all your reasoning can come up with, you are dismissed. smiley

Nice savage line. You are the real savage.

Now go to bed happy...

Breath in and out again...

Nightie...

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by greggng: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
dammy13:
I met a young lady on Twitter about seven months ago. An issue was trending on twitter back then and we had opposing opinions, we kept attacking each other to the point that she insulted me and called me a novice.

I finally entered her DM with the aim of advising her…but she was waiting with an apology which I accepted and we became pals.

After thirty days of chatting non stop we decided to meet! She lives in Port Harcourt while I’m based in Lagos, she arranged my flight, booked my hotel, without asking for money. She told me to give her when we see. I was touched.

So I met Dara, 29, she is not drop dead gorgeous, not beautiful by the standard of many but the most unusually beautiful girl I have seen. Chatty, funny and charming.

She took me to the hotel and long story short, we had sex. She didn’t spend the night with me but returned the next day to see me.

I returned to Lagos with nothing in my heart but the accomplishment of ‘catching’ another girl. I told my friends everything about her, and they laughed at how easily I laid her.

I stopped chatting with her, avoided her calls for two weeks until I realized I was hooked, not infatuation, not the sex, I was in love. I talked to my friends and they thought I was a fool. They called her ‘cheap’ ‘slut’ and all that, they said she’d sleep with everyone like that.

The thing is I don’t think Dara is like that, I think I seduced her and gave her no room to really resist. I called her and apologized for being MIA. We’ve been good since then, but my greatest regret is talking to my friends about her.

They don’t treat her well, they are convinced she is bad. “No one marries the girl they slept with on the first date” they keep telling me.

I love her, I want to marry her, she has given me no cause to worry… I want to believe my friends are wrong on this! Is there a guy here who married a lady he slept with on the first date? Am I safe? I haven’t proposed but I know I want to marry her…

https://goldmyne.tv/featured/matters-heart-sex-first-time-make-bad/

The lady has no problem , the problem is you trying to pls your friends. Grow up first b4 talking about marriage . You are not psychologically fit yet to marry. No insult meant. How can you reject a beautiful lady that gave you her body the first day you met, would you 've preferred a pretender. If you are not interested, hook me up with her . Your loss my gain

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by GodblessNig247(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
men like you are the reason why so many people fail in life.... here you are asking strangers for validation, in order to do what you really desire to do. if you indeed felt she was not a hoe (and she only fell to your irresistible charm) then why come here and doubt your own self?

Ask him o. Same happened to me and I never sought for validation coz I am cool with her. We are planning to get married soon .

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by GodblessNig247(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
men like you are the reason why so many people fail in life.... here you are asking strangers for validation, in order to do what you really desire to do. if you indeed felt she was not a hoe (and she only fell to your irresistible charm) then why come here and doubt your own self?

Ask him o. Same happened to me and I never sought for validation coz I am cool with her. We are planning to get married soon .

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by bethyz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sex on the first day doesnt really matter. If you want to be holy be holy. Do what you feel its right at that point. Do what yur mind says.

Knew my husband on phone for some time before we met physically. The second time we saw each other we had sex. . Dated for two years with good sex before we got married. The way we saw it we were meant for each other nobody was going anywhere . We married now and still loving it.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Mac2016(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
We met on Facebook when I was searching for names randomly via Facebook search (not thru friends of friends).. I traveled to meet her in less than a month and I picked her straight to my room to make sweet love to her.
It's very natural to feel the way OP feels... Both a feel of "luck" and "fear" all at a time. I was once in your shoes and I made the right decision after millions of thoughts per seconds for what seemed millions of years.
Focus on what you want from a woman you're getting married to and not sex, sex doesn't hold any marriage.
Secondly, try do your personal findings about her as much as you could.
But am of the opinion that this kind of lady is the truest and basically down to earth and because she's into you so much emotionally made her gave you her body without holding back... That's true feelings and not calculated.
Bro, am presently enjoying my marriage and it's more than 5 years old now.
So my advice to you; kindly do the needfuls

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by GodblessNig247(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
He's concerned that she is not the marrying type, but he was excited to brag to his friends about sleeping with her. And treated her like a smash and dash mission. Now, tell me who is the not marrying type again?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
austyn0:
When those with wisdom are called out,, please do not hide your face....

Ceteris Paribus, I definitely won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by UDbester(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
dammy13:
I met a young lady on Twitter about seven months ago. An issue was trending on twitter back then and we had opposing opinions, we kept attacking each other to the point that she insulted me and called me a novice.

I finally entered her DM with the aim of advising her…but she was waiting with an apology which I accepted and we became pals.

After thirty days of chatting non stop we decided to meet! She lives in Port Harcourt while I’m based in Lagos, she arranged my flight, booked my hotel, without asking for money. She told me to give her when we see. I was touched.

So I met Dara, 29, she is not drop dead gorgeous, not beautiful by the standard of many but the most unusually beautiful girl I have seen. Chatty, funny and charming.

She took me to the hotel and long story short, we had sex. She didn’t spend the night with me but returned the next day to see me.

I returned to Lagos with nothing in my heart but the accomplishment of ‘catching’ another girl. I told my friends everything about her, and they laughed at how easily I laid her.

I stopped chatting with her, avoided her calls for two weeks until I realized I was hooked, not infatuation, not the sex, I was in love. I talked to my friends and they thought I was a fool. They called her ‘cheap’ ‘slut’ and all that, they said she’d sleep with everyone like that.

The thing is I don’t think Dara is like that, I think I seduced her and gave her no room to really resist. I called her and apologized for being MIA. We’ve been good since then, but my greatest regret is talking to my friends about her.

They don’t treat her well, they are convinced she is bad. “No one marries the girl they slept with on the first date” they keep telling me.

I love her, I want to marry her, she has given me no cause to worry… I want to believe my friends are wrong on this! Is there a guy here who married a lady he slept with on the first date? Am I safe? I haven’t proposed but I know I want to marry her…

YOU ARE CHEAP AND A MAN HOE FOR ALLOWING HER SLEEP WITH YOU

MALE OLOSHO undecided

YOU ARE NOT WORTH HER MARRYING YOU

WHY DONT YOU THINK IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND

WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN THE EYES OF GOD

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by milemimi93(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
dammy13:

Marry her at your own disadvantage..
It's not because of the first date sex.. Women are naturally lousy
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by milemimi93(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

First; Your friends are jealous of you because you met a rich lady who was plain and straightforward enough to fvck you on the first date without forming and pretending. FACT!

>If she's cheap, you are cheaper: A lady financially transported you from Lagos state to Rivers state just to count census on your preeeq, you node shame?

She paid for your flight, lodged you in a hotel, took care of you on her bills, she didn't even sleep there with you but had to come the next day to visit you probably because she couldn't stoop so low and your friends had the guts to tag her cheap.

Bruv,be sincere, between you and the lady, who's cheap?

Guy don't just rush to comment. Always read the post and read with understanding.

The op said the lady told him to refund the money when they meet.

Which naija girl will spend on a man?
She collected her money back and probably with interest.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
UDbester:

YOU ARE CHEAP AND A MAN HOE FOR ALLOWING HER SLEEP WITH YOU

MALE OLOSHO undecided

YOU ARE NOT WORTH HER MARRYING YOU

WHY DONT YOU THINK IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND

WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN THE EYES OF GOD

Seconded,

If I were the young lady in question, OP wouldnt even to waste his time worrying about it. He couldnt even muster up the decency to answer her calls after being in contact with her for over 6 months. If she is a hoe, so is he. Was he not there also?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by quisera(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Op dat wasn't really ur first meeting, u met her 30days ago when d chat began. I guess she fell for u b4 u met in the hotel
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sometimes the level of reasoning on these posts, pains me.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by owelle22(m): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Saff:
This is it.

They will tell you “ It doesn’t matter, if you sleep with me on the first date it doesn’t mean anything, we’re all mature”

Behind your back it’s a different story. And it has everything to do with their ego and pride. Never listen to their words, always their actions smh. She even paid for your hotel and flight, and you had the nerve to mock her to your friends? Ungrateful cow, you’re not even ashamed.

Listen, you’re a grown man and if you can’t learn to make decisions without the influence of your friends, you won’t go far in life. If you can’t deal with the shame, spare the babe and let her live her life. All these sissy boys sef, can’t make a simple decision for anything. Always gossiping and crying later like bitches. Spits.

damn hot legs u ve got
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Emybonko(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2018
dammy13:

Pls what's the difference having Sex on the first date and not, but later even if it is not the first date u will still do it so wats the difference. My brother am a man like u, pls go ahead and marry her moreover we gentlemen and ladies don't know what they have until they loose it. So my question is y will u discuss about ur relationship at first? So the answer u got from them is wat u want to hear but guy pls learn how to keep ur secrets urself and go ahead for ur Queen. God bless

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Don't marry her... not because she slept with you on the first date but because you are a mitch who couldn't shade your future wife from shame. If you marry her now after telling your friends that she slept with you on the first date, your friends will look at her differently and may even seduce or rape her to proof their point; that she is a hoe. Don't marry her because you have already called her ugly and cheap in front of your friends so when they call her these names (maybe in an argument) they could only do that because you gave them that information.

Too many lil boys and girls masquerading as adults nowadays.

You have labeled her a hoe before you married her and now you want to be Mr Hoe?

Your partner is your other half so you should protect their reputation the way you protect yours because 2 become 1.

It's like a woman telling all her friends her husband to-be has a small dick and then she let's him sit among them while they whisper and gossip about him then one day when the shi hits the fan they will call him names (names that she equipped them with).

What a disloyal generation! cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by SenorFax(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Guy, go and check if your destiny is still intact

grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

First; Your friends are jealous of you because you met a rich lady who was plain and straightforward enough to fvck you on the first date without forming and pretending. FACT!

>If she's cheap, you are cheaper: A lady financially transported you from Lagos state to Rivers state just to count census on your preeeq, you node shame?

She paid for your flight, lodged you in a hotel, took care of you on her bills, she didn't even sleep there with you but had to come the next day to visit you probably because she couldn't stoop so low and your friends had the guts to tag her cheap.

Bruv,be sincere, between you and the lady, who's cheap?

Thinking of it, she basically treated him like a married man treats an ashawo. grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by friendl: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2018
If you think you will meet a better lady ,my brother( think again )mark my words ,days of good women are over ,....
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by slickbak(m): 12:24am On Jun 20, 2018
R u a fool? After you sleep with her you dey ask us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.