Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,399 members, 7,950,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Your Opinions And Advice Needed Urgently. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Opinions And Advice Needed Urgently. (313 Views)

Guys, I'm In A Dilemma And I Need Your Opinions / Mathematics Scholars In The House Please Your Opinions Are Needed / Helpful Steps And Advice To Write A Perfect WASSCE FORMAL LETTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinions And Advice Needed Urgently. by oluwakingsley101(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello nairalander, I'm at a confused state now and will appreciate your contributions and advice.

Due to the rate of unemployment in this our naija,I decided to do a 3 months certicate course in pipeline and vessel welding at jpts. I went to their office and since then I've been having different thoughts.

now my question is this
1. Is there any place and company I could learn it?
2. Will the certificate be accepted here in naija?
3. Will I be able to get a good paying job on completion of the course?

Please if there's anything I forgot to add,you could help my including such in your comment.

Ps. I reside in Lagos.

OP please help move to front page,others can also benefit immensely from comment and advice given by nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Aviation Cabin Services. (associate Program At Emu, Cyprus.) / Tuition Intervention Scheme: Gov Emmanuel Begins Sponsorship Of Indigent / Electrical Engineering Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.