Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,965 members, 7,899,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. (1304 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by Maximus85(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Morals. That's a virtue that is about to be faced out of our society.

What I want to understand is the motive behind the naked fashion we see in our society today. Every woman now see no wrong in exposing their bodies. The most painful part is all the old women joining the insanity.

What I'm saying is not popular, so, you guys might see it as irrelevant.

Back then, who goes out when your pant or shirt is torn? But today, cloths are made already torn and people buy and wear - both male and female.

What in the name of God is ripped Jean, crazy Jean, off shoulder, off back etc.... Mothers now dress their baby girls with these crazy wears. Are we running mad or something? What has changed?

Back then in Unilag, you can't wear a sleeveless top into their library, why? So, it won't distract others abi? But now you can roam the streets with your breasts all in display.

Some parents watch their children dress this way. If you're one of such, you're a failure. The oyinbo that brought homosexuality to us, they have brought many other madness as well. But should we accept all these trash?

Ladies used to wear breast tubes. Where are the breast tubes today? They disappeared since Satan because a fashion designer.

Just ask yourself the motive behind how you dress.

I'm tired. Mods, please let's talk about this. In the next 20years, we might be walking the streets stark naked oooo.

See all these useless yeyebrities who are supposed to be role models to the younger ones. See what they wear. See Tiwa Savage for instance. There's only one celebrity that I have never seen her cleavage in Nigeria. Toyo Baby (Jenefa's Diary)
Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
LOL. I AM SPEECHLESS...LOL
Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Maximus85:
Morals. That's a virtue that is about to be faced out of our society.

What I want to understand is the motive behind the naked fashion we see in our society today. Every woman now see no wrong in exposing their bodies. The most painful part is all the old women joining the insanity.

What I'm saying is not popular, so, you guys might see it as irrelevant.

Back then, who goes out when your pant or shirt is torn? But today, cloths are made already torn and people buy and wear - both male and female.

What in the name of God is ripped Jean, crazy Jean, off shoulder, off back etc.... Mothers now dress their baby girls with these crazy wears. Are we running mad or something? What has changed?

Back then in Unilag, you can't wear a sleeveless top into their library, why? So, it won't distract others abi? But now you can roam the streets with your breasts all in display.

Some parents watch their children dress this way. If you're one of such, you're a failure. The oyinbo that brought homosexuality to us, they have brought many other madness as well. But should we accept all these trash?

Ladies used to wear breast tubes. Where are the breast tubes today? They disappeared since Satan because a fashion designer.

Just ask yourself the motive behind how you dress.

I'm tired. Mods, please let's talk about this. In the next 20years, we might be walking the streets stark naked oooo.

See all these useless yeyebrities who are supposed to be role models to the younger ones. See what they wear. See Tiwa Savage for instance. There's only one celebrity that I have never seen her cleavage in Nigeria. Toyo Baby (Jenefa's Diary)
nice topic
Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by HARDDON: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
What do you expect when they've figured that their b00bs n B00ties pays more quickly than books?

Itz a crazy and sad trend powered by men! If only men can ignore them, it would ring some sanity into their empty heads

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by Maximus85(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
HsLBroker:
nice topic

But it's not popular. Even Seun won't allow it go FP
Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
I saw one woman today, Chai, fresh chubby laps cheesy I was just looking as the breeze was helping my ministry grin. She's not young though and she knows the cloth she's wearing is skimpy and she ain't wearing something long inside. I just weak. I boldly wrote "viewers discretion is advised" inside our gate because once you leave your house with church mind into lagos street, those ladies will change am for you
Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by Maximus85(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
henro4niger:
I saw one woman today, Chai, fresh chubby laps cheesy I was just looking as the breeze was helping my ministry grin. She's not young though and she knows the cloth she's wearing is skimpy and she ain't wearing something long inside. I just weak. I boldly wrote "viewers discretion is advised" inside our gate because once you leave your house with church mind into lagos street, those ladies will change am for you

Aren't dey wearing it inside the church?
Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by austyn0(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
If by 2050 we are still putting on wears,, know that life was paused..
Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by Maximus85(m): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:
If by 2050 we are still putting on wears,, know that life was paused..

2050 is too long bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by derrydinny: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2018
homosexuality has always been in nigeria, we just find it hard to accept it, also, crazy things have always been happening like men plaiting hair
this breast opening will become normal, women wearing trousers were seen as sluts and whores now pastors and the respected women wear it
Re: Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. by Oyindidi(f): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Even teenagers wear skimpy cloths and move about like its normal. Sometimes I wonder if their parents didn't see them before leaving the house.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance / Best Relationship Blog In Nigerian - 2019 Model / Video Of A Man's Private Part Stucked In A Woman's Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.