Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,520 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage (39852 Views)

Osinbajo Returns With Foreign Investments From Africa CEO Forum / Mugabe: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria From Zimbabwe (photo) / Ekiti Monarch Acquires New Rolls Royce, Joins 5 Others Nigerian Monarchs For Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage by Duru009(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
What a nonsense !,

the flop has already been done !
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage by Awoleesu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
omo ale
Beeni aawi...
Alaileko omo!
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage by omoelerin1: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Built2last:
This life is not fair.

see those men on the floor.

why is life like this?

and na woman born all of them after 9 months
They chose that kind of life by themselves.
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage by Charly68: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Who are those making noise on this page,trust an average Yoruba man,he won't do that deliberately & he has returned to correct his mistake..God bless the vice president..politics asides we are morally sound in respecting elders .
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage by Omoteyi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Fuckup of the highest order...
these guys are failure,
just falling my hands.
I don't think i will vote for these
people any longer
Fayemi should please minus
me, my wife (Aya mi),
my Children 9The beautiful Queens),
my old mama(grandmar to my children),
and all the omooteyis in Ekiti VOTES
from his votes on July 22nd election.
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage by codedthingzzzzz: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Those are the abobaku
Built2last:
This life is not fair.

why is life like this?

Re: Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage by Krisddon: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Built2last:
This life is not fair.
why is life like this?
In 9ice's voice, their personality no mata at all... If u know, u know! grin
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Paperwhite:
......“It is insulting for the APC and Fayemi to have disrespected our Obas openly yesterday, and now come back to secretly apologise to them today.

“We are also surprised that the Vice President could allow Fayemi to dissuade him from paying homage to the traditional rulers.

“Most importantly, it is unexplainable for the Vice President to have wasted public fund to come to Ado Ekiti twice within 24 hours just because Fayemi never regarded Obas in the State as worthy of being paid homage to.

APC always doing things a cross purpose.Any wonder Nigeria is upside down today? The government is so clueless in its intoxication for political power that that protocol is breached.Even VP Osinbajo that should be in the know have been misbehaving from the beginning.
What an embarrassment. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) / Polls: Ortom Breaks Ranks, G5 Governors Battle To Save Political Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.