Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? (8937 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2010
I agree, you're all whores, the lot of you
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^Did you just bump out of a bar drunk?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Did you just bump out of a bar drunk?
no, why?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^Cause it's only drunk mofos who throw abuses at "imaginary" people.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2010
lol ok
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Cause it's only drunk mofos who throw abuses at "imaginary" people.

What happened to your sense of humour?

Do you think IB would insult people like that? You don't seem to know valid NL members.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

Do you think IB would insult people like that? You don't seem to know valid NL members.
Did you read his response?

Cause it was quite obvious he was referring everyone in general and that's not "humour".
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
1. She is a female.

2. I am not offended.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

*giggles* cheesy
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by cyriluzo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2010
Am not saying am a saint, Am probably worse off. but I believe it will do us a lot of good to say the truth. It will do a lot of good to the generations coming
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

1. She is a female.

2. I am not offended.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

ibkaye:

*giggles* cheesy
Sorry, ibkaye. kiss kiss

Can we go out and have a drink sometime?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
cyriluzo:

Am not saying am a saint, Am probably worse off. but I believe it will do us a lot of good to say the truth. It will do a lot of good to the generations coming

You want the truth?

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING ARSE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sorry, ibkaye. kiss kiss

Can we go out and have a drink sometime?

lol it's ok, moreover I'd say it's my fault for misleading smiley
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

You want the truth?

Damn girl!

Chill out with the attitude.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2010
cyriluzo:

PLEASE PREACH THIS SAME SERMON TO YOUR GENDER. They berate the girl for holding out and call her a slut for giving up the goods. It looks like a loose/loose situation for the female folk, they are damned if the do and damned if they dont.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

Damn girl!

Chill out with the attitude.

Gosh he is an arse. If he feels like shit for fucking every pussy in his yard, that is his biz. He shouldn't try to shove his pathetic deluded ideas up our arses.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by cyriluzo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

You want the truth?

Michelin, its not about what I think cos what I think wouldn't make any difference. Its about what we all know is the right thing to do
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
cyriluzo:

Michelin, its not about what I think cos what I think wouldn't make any difference. Its about what we all know is the right thing to do

It's your problem if you feel wrong about yourself. It has nothing to do with the rest of us.

Sorry!
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
cyriluzo:

I think you really need to get your azz together and back out of this thread already.

Cause you'll continue getting yourself into deep shitz if you keep coming back.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by cyriluzo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

PLEASE PREACH THIS SAME SERMON TO YOUR GENDER. They berate the girl for holding out and call her a slut for giving up the goods. It looks like a loose/loose situation for the female folk, they are damned if the do and damned if they dont.

this is not about male or female its about all of us. No one can make u feel like a LovePeddler without your permission, and it doesnt even matter what u've done. You dont bend to someone's rules because you want him/her to perceive you "rightly"
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by cyriluzo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

It's your problem if you feel wrong about yourself. It has nothing to do with the rest of us.

Sorry!

Am afraid it does have something to do with all of us, else we wont be talking about this

mama-gee:

I think you really need to get your azz together and back out of this thread already.

Cause you'll continue getting yourself into deep shitz if you keep coming back.

Ain't we in deep shitz already?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^We?

You're the only one in deep shitz, don't say we.

That's ridiculous!
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by indie22(f): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
Some men are just full of it! You play hard to get, they say you need to get over youself. You give it up easily, they call you a slut.

Makes you just wonder, what men really want,
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2010
indie22:

Some men are just full of it! You play hard to get, they say you need to get over youself. You give it up easily, they call you a slut.

The mind really boggles hun.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
see as this mumu poster and his fellow brethren in daftness dey alow make women dey puor saliva for men body!

what is your problem? u wanna be a virgin, fine but what makes you think i have to be and accept your outlook?

most of these mofos are either impotent, bad at s*x when they tried it, or simply cant pick up the courage to ask a woman for sex/toast.

it then becomes easy to be a 'virgin" or Gay. these days the difference isnt clear.

respect other people's outlook. besides as the babes said, why pick on the girls? the guys didnt partake in the sex? so why are guys giving up their virginity to all manner of girls? isnt that cheap too?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by cyriluzo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
4llerbuntu:

see as this mumu poster and his fellow brethren in daftness dey alow make women dey puor saliva for men body!

what is your problem? u wanna be a virgin, fine but what makes you think i have to be and accept your outlook?

most of these mofos are either impotent, bad at s*x when they tried it, or simply cant pick up the courage to ask a woman for intimacy/toast.

it then becomes easy to be a 'virgin" or Gay. these days the difference isnt clear.

respect other people's outlook. besides as the babes said, why pick on the girls? the guys didnt partake in the intimacy? so why are guys giving up their virginity to all manner of girls? isnt that cheap too?

bandwagon effect, "lets be in the 'good book' kind of attitude".

Rightly said really, its not only a woman thing - the poster needs to modify the thread so as to make it seem one sided. Males also cheapen themselves aswell

However, No one is making anyone here feel bad about themselves. If you do feel bad about yourself, then its time to look inwards. Like I said earlier no one here is a saint - including the poster. We all have our struggles and it takes more than ur own ability to resist doing what your body really wants to do. We fall down, we dont just lie there, we get up with a determination not to fall again
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by adamse(f): 1:01am On Jun 06, 2010
guys,he is just giving an advice!if u dont want it leave it,haba
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
pls leave the poster alone ,abeg.
he can be wateva he wants to be.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Exoticeye: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2010
You all should stop exchanging words and and remember we are all adults. I do not think that it is right for women to be referred to as cheap because we slept with our boyfriend before sex. If the women are cheap what about the men? Both sexes should be given the same judgement . Have you not heard of cases where some men who got married to women who were virgins discovered that their wives ended up be lose. Please do not judge .
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by cold(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2010
This argument is ludicrous,what exactly is the problem?Virgins who feel it right to remain virgins & rightly so pls kip it up.Non-virgins like us me also have a choice to live our lives,the world is large enough for all of us,period.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Princek12(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
indie22:

Playing hard to get means you are making unnecessary shakara, and it has nothing to do with giving up too easy. You can refrain from playing hard to get and still not give it up easily, which is fine with many men. A girl who gives it up easy because she is genuinely attracted to, and gets along with, the guy is not a slut, even she gave it up easy. A slut sleeps with any dude that flashes money or materialistic things to her, and she follows no standard by which she selects the men with whom she sleeps. I hope I clarified the concept to you, for men are really simple. Men really want a girl who does not play hard to get and gives it up easy without the unnecessary drama, as long as the girl likes him for who he really is and she knows what she wants; and if she is not interested, she should politely reject the man's advances without attitude. Shikenah. Men detest money hungry sluts who give it up so easy because he flashes money or his car to lure her into sleeping with him, for the same slut will sleep with any guy who offers her the same materialistic things. A girl like that is not only a slut, but also a bhitch.

A girl sleeping with her boyfriend is presumably sleeping with him because she cares for him, and not because he is paying her or flashing stuff to get her in bed, so a girl like that is not a slut but a woman who deserves a round of applause,
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by UcLloyd1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
hahahahha, me, i cant marry a virgin, no time to start teaching, but seriously, a girl sleeping with her boyfriend is so cool n so western

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kissing Robot For Long-distance Lovers / Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac / E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.