Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? (8840 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by chiozor: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
i expect ladies in the house to whinning at this because they are gulity.
when will you ladies stop blaming men on your stupid behaviours
which one is better, she is hard to get or she is a slut
why will a man who is not your husband touch you call it personal choice i call it societal nusiance undecided
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by merge(f): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2010
chiozor:

i expect ladies in the house to whinning at this because they are gulity.
when will you ladies stop blaming men on your silly behaviours
which one is better, she is hard to get or she is a slut
why will a man who is not your husband touch you call it personal choice i call it societal nusiance undecided

You know the HOES are the one complaining about this thread. Let me find out lol  grin

1 Like

Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by kpolli(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2010
cos u have not had ur chance to do it, doesnt give u the rite to spoil our runs or condemn girls who r matured enuff to decide to sleep wit their bf, one day u wud be opportuned to enjoy the luxury too, sexx is not for the masses its now a luxury
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Onchedu(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2010
By their fruits u shall know them.

On such threads the virgins usually keep quiet (sadly)

The non-virgin girls make lots of noise trying to draw solidarity to themselves

the boys who know better keep the non-virgin girls engaged in arguments that will never end

The boys who like easy sex keep encouraging the non virgin girls and throwing support behind them.

I havent read thru this thread and I don't intend to cos it's just talk that wont change a thing.

Who knows what is right and fails to do it to him it is sin.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by indie22(f): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2010
Onchedu:

the boys who know better keep the non-virgin girls engaged in arguments that will never end

The boys who like easy sex keep encouraging the non virgin girls and throwing support behind them.

I havent read thru this thread and I don't intend to cos it's just talk that wont change a thing.

Dont take this the wrong way but you sound like a bit of a "know it all", plus i havent seen any where on this thread where anyone is encouraging easy sex, you can be judgemental and claim to give advise all you want but people will always live their lives however it pleases them.

Whe you use the word "non virgin" you make it seem like its a mortal sin, does the bible not say "judge not, so that ye may not be judged"?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Onchedu(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2010
indie22:

Dont take this the wrong way but you sound like a bit of a "know it all", plus i havent seen any where on this thread where anyone is encouraging easy sex, you can be judgemental and claim to give advise all you want but people will always live their lives however it pleases them.

Whe you use the word "non virgin" you make it seem like its a mortal sin, does the bible not say "judge not, so that ye may not be judged"?

Would U have preferred if I had used Fornicators and Adulterers in the place of Non-virgin? Have I called any names and said U are a sinner. Have I even read thru the post besides the topic? Has the topic been closed? If it hasnt been then wait for it to close before U point out that there was no where in it where anyone encouraged sexual immorality.

I know holy pass but then this is a medium I can use to help someone stay on the right path and I will make the most of it regardless of what anyone thinks of me.

I havent broken NL rules have I?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Madukaele(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2010
Onchedu:

Who knows what is right and fails to do it to him it is sin.
i love your reply, simple truth,

what i want to add is this ,i have also noticed that d non virgin ladies attack a lot. The question is, is it dat d feel guilty? dont get me wrong but d way d ladies reply is like d are trying to fight guilt. mama gee, michelin , etc, i have neva seen mama gee talk dis way but first time for everything ,

why virgins want fellow virgins is dat birds of same feather fly together , i dont want to deny me self pleasure and end up marrying someone dat didnt do same and i may not satisfy in bed cos of her experiences which will lead to her sleeping around after marriage , nobody said a virgin gurl can give a happy home but if the can  d wil giv the best dats if d hubby is also faithful and true.

more humble and faithful gurls in marriage were virgins b4 marriage.   in all if you are a true believer in God and his word pls do what is right, nonvirgins will still make heaven but fornicators and adulterers no place, (pls ignore d message if u are not a true believer)
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by indie22(f): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2010
Onchedu:

Would U have preferred if I had used Fornicators and Adulterers in the place of Non-virgin? Have I called any names and said U are a sinner. Have I even read thru the post besides the topic? Has the topic been closed? If it hasnt been then wait for it to close before U point out that there was no where in it where anyone encouraged sexual immorality.

I know holy pass but then this is a medium I can use to help someone stay on the right path and I will make the most of it regardless of what anyone thinks of me.

I havent broken NL rules have I?

Whatever you say mate!

I just dont get people's fascination with this virgin or non virgin business. It's become very boring,
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Onchedu(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2010
Good girl.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by honeric01(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
Whatever makes you sleep at night, do it.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Madukaele(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
honeric01:

Whatever makes you sleep at night, do it.
u r funny? . . . LOL
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by honeric01(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2010
Madukaele:

u r funny? . . . LOL

How
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Homonide: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2010
What's all this hulabaloo about virgin or no virgin? like it or not folks, deciding to lose ones virginity before marriage is a personal decision.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by zilosxp(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2010
I think its high time we all stopped responding to stupid threads such as this. May God help you and that virgin Girl you will marry if at the end of the day the both of you arent sexually compatible. Nonsense!
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2010
Madukaele:

i love your reply, simple truth,

what i want to add is this ,i have also noticed that d non virgin ladies attack a lot. The question is, is it dat d feel guilty? dont get me wrong but d way d ladies reply is like d are trying to fight guilt. mama gee, michelin , etc, i have neva seen mama gee talk dis way but first time for everything ,

why virgins want fellow virgins is dat birds of same feather fly together , i dont want to deny me self pleasure and end up marrying someone dat didnt do same and i may not satisfy in bed cos of her experiences which will lead to her sleeping around after marriage , nobody said a virgin gurl can give a happy home but if the can  d wil giv the best dats if d hubby is also faithful and true.

more humble and faithful gurls in marriage were virgins b4 marriage.   in all if you are a true believer in God and his word pls do what is right, nonvirgins will still make heaven but fornicators and adulterers no place, (pls ignore d message if u are not a true believer)

And how have I attacked him?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by ITgurlie(f): 1:08am On Jun 10, 2010
@ poster angry angry angry because you are a virgin at this age doesn't give you the right to say that women who express their love in the way they want tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss are cheap angry

Congrats on your virginity, we give you NL award for that wink wink

Remember the choice is ours to make, cos virginity is not written on the face and it's not a determinant of a successful marriage lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by IyaBasira: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2010
Why do men disgrace themselves by sleeping with multiple girls before marriage?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Osama10(m): 4:29am On Jun 10, 2010
Why do women disgrace themselves by sleeping with multiple boys before marriage?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by IyaBasira: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2010
Osama10:

Why do women disgrace themselves by sleeping with multiple boys before marriage?

I wasnt asking you. The question was for the poster who doesn't seem to know that the situation goes both ways.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2010
I dont get this virgin thing. Why reduce se.x to a cheap thing? Its about the individual. Se,x isnt cheap to many people. Its an expression of love and sharing. We are sexual beings so why turn it dirty?How do you handle yourself? Its just too constricting to call virginity a good thing and judge all others.Respect and mutual understanding is vital.Get it? Repression is a lie. We must grow.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by 190: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2010
190 IS SLEEPING ON THIS THREAD~

OOh yes im sleeping!!
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by adamse(f): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
so you guys are still on this?@poster do not be deceived
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by beewhyfocs(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

hahahahha, me, i cant marry a virgin, no time to start teaching, but seriously, a girl sleeping with her boyfriend is so cool n so western

And that its so western makes it right? Please lets call a spade a spade and not just a garden implement!
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Girl846(f): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2010
jmoore, I really like your personality!! kiss
I wish my future boyfriend reasons the way you do!

Do not mind all these people saying bad things - their consciences are pricking them.
The truth can be bitter and is usually not well received.

Well, it is not my place to judge anyone, that is God's job. undecided
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Pweety4me(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2010
It's their own choice i guess. . .
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by vanitty: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2010
It is actually true. Most girls regret losing their virginity to that certain somebody
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Rocktation(f): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2010
It's awesome walking up the aisle with a virgin chick, but a guy? Yuk!!!
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by skullbaba: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2011
testing what they want to buy
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2011
You guys are irritated by the topic because you're not virgins! If you were, you'll understand. Thank God 'm one at the moment!
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by ladygaga(f): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
I dont get this virgin thing. Why reduce se.x to a cheap thing? Its about the individual. Se,x isnt cheap to many people. Its an expression of love and sharing. We are sexual beings so why turn it dirty?How do you handle yourself? Its just too constricting to call virginity a good thing and judge all others.Respect and mutual understanding is vital.Get it? Repression is a lie. We must grow.

GOD BLESS U ABUNDANTLY
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Atreides(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
stevetboy9:

You guys are irritated by the topic because you're not virgins! If you were, you'll understand. Thank God 'm one at the moment!
Lol. . The guilty are afraid-or in this case the guilty are uber-defensive. I do think the OP shouldn't have made it only about women though. It goes both ways.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by beey2(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2011
smiley wink ;d :d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.