Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Johnny Drille Covers Latest Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Covers Latest Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine (346 Views)

Seyi Shay Covers Latest Issue Of Savvy Magazine Africa in Underwear (Pic) / Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Drille Covers Latest Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by 2Ebisco: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mavin Records artist Johnny Drilleis the cover star for the latest issue of MyStreetz magazine.

Sesan Adeniji, the publisher of the magazine in his note said;

Out there in the music industry, there’s a false narrative used to describe what today’s successful song and great artistes should sound like. This unsubstantiated hypothesis driven by folks who only see trendy-pop like dance music as the only yardstick to portray successful artistic delivery, is the catalyst being used to deprive an array of overwhelming quality music content radio airplay and cast shadows on artistes that churn out these materials. In the midst of this abnormality, artistes like Johnny Drille grouped under alternative music continue to thrive despite his journey with his music genre on a road less travelled.

Not too long ago, some unique groups of artistes that radio left for dead created a subconscious movement with the hashtag #f*cktheradio. It was an eye opener. Until we all step outside of our sentimental music confines, and witness the fan base controlled by our alternative artistes, until then, we cannot fully have a grasp of the happenings in different terrains in the Nigerian music industry.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/johnny-drille-covers-latest-issue-of.html

Re: Johnny Drille Covers Latest Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by itspzpics(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sweet
Re: Johnny Drille Covers Latest Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
this guy jus go kill him career for marvin.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Covers Latest Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Will you be my Juliet and I'll be your romeo....my love kiss
Re: Johnny Drille Covers Latest Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by Tamarapetty(f): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy My crush
Re: Johnny Drille Covers Latest Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
My favorite naija singer... for now though

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities React To AHMED MUSA'S GOALS / Comedian AY Prayed For Super Eagles Before The Win, See Proof / Small Doctor Denies Receiving Cash From Buhari During Ramadan Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.