Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Scam Alert! On Data Subscription! - Scam By Airtel Network. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert! On Data Subscription! - Scam By Airtel Network. (342 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Smartcash Bank By Airtel- Unreliable and Inconsistent / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! On Data Subscription! - Scam By Airtel Network. by TkhGuy(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello, I am Moses by name, I wrote about scam issues thst I am currently experiencing with Airtel network previously, after making subscription 3 times which I encountered a terrible moment after my subscription using less than 300mb of data and being restricted from using data for a subscription of 2.5gb which I made.

Airtel network customers service agents told me they will addressed it in 12 hours, its more than 28 hours now and I have not received my data subscription back or my money either,

I am not in any way trying to soil the name or reputation of Airtel in Nigeria, but I have a problem with Fraudulent conspiracy, it might look insignificant in contrast to my current predicament, at this moment of hardship in Nigeria I really don't think anyone wants to be ripped off this much making a purchase of 2.5gb if data and only allowed to use less than 300mb of it and get shuts off.

This didn't just indicate fraudulent but how docile and decay Nigerian NCC really is, and at this junction I must admit that Nigeria laws is strickly for the lower class, if it's a yahoo boys that stole a cent from the western folks, SARS and other government organisations will be combing every sithole to find and jail and possibly exterminate the culprit, but where we have Banks cellphone network providers and NGO stealing from Nigeria citizens and it doesn't seem to ring a bell.

My candid advice to you on this matter is, stay off this predators as far as you can, as for me this is going to be the dead end usage of Airtel network for me and my family and relations.

It has happened four Good times and I was confusing it for network issues That's N6k

The current status of Nigeria state right now is, "You Are On Your Own"

If you are not so much in a rush of getting stuffs done even if you are, it depends on the geographical location you are

GLO is still your best choice in terms of data I can't talk about glo call rates cos I rarely have time to make calls

For Mtn and 9 mobile subscription will be like having your money dipped into gasoline and light it up with a match stick and jumping from stopping it from burning while trying to use it to pay your bills.
I am trying to say, they might give what you subscribed for but not exactly what you paid for.

GLO is a legendary network I don't know if it's because he is one of us,

And if you are more of a data flexer and you want to get your hands on grabbing huge files for less although it's not every where just Get ENTEL their unlimited data sub is your game changer.

Cheers have a nice weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Maryland Shooting: Five Victims Named After 'targeted Attack'. Video. / Lagos Cooperatives Investment Hits N152 Billion / Woman And Her Son Badly Burnt After Fire Tragedy At Their Residence (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.