Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries (16501 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries / President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by babajeje123(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2018
flyca:

Is she the woman that runs "Digitest"?
Yes
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by seguno2: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Omooba77:
However, Bamidele recently retired from the service upon the attainment of the mandatory age of 60 years.

Can Buhari do anything without controversy?
Reinstating a retired person!
Appointing dead people.
Reinstating and promoting corrupt people like Maina the pensions thief who was sacked and declared wanted by Jonathan.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by DonMekino(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2018
back2sender:

I.d.i.o.t, we are not deceived by this post by a pig from Ugandan republic of yamiri.

See the way he corned Musa exploit to draw our sympathy and then unleashed his real intention of castigating Sai Baba.

We are not deceived by all this children of Hades from hell. Una 5% votes does not count and am angry with the Development BABA is doing for you ungrateful pigs from Ugandan republic of yamiri.

Sai Baba carry GO 2019 naa banker.
E pain u reach like this? Eiyaa sorry I touched a nerve

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by Omooba77: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2018
seguno2:

Can Buhari do anything without controversy?
Reinstating a retired person!
Appointing dead people.
Reinstating and promoting corrupt people like Maina the pensions thief who was sacked and declared wanted by Jonathan.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!

God will help us; we will not die

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by seguno2: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Omooba77:
God will help us; we will not die

Amen.
God will help us by blessing our efforts to vote properly with our PVCs.
Do you have your PVC?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVC?
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by babajeje123(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2018
back2sender:

I.d.i.o.t, we are not deceived by this post by a pig from Ugandan republic of yamiri.

See the way he corned Musa exploit to draw our sympathy and then unleashed his real intention of castigating Sai Baba.

We are not deceived by all this children of Hades from hell. Una 5% votes does not count and am angry with the Development BABA is doing for you ungrateful pigs from Ugandan republic of yamiri.

Sai Baba carry GO 2019 naa banker.
Your sai baboon is doing nothing worth of accolades he receives from those worshipping his ass. He is everything I dislike in a leader.
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by Billygee2u: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Auxtin85:
Election is fast approaching, things are being done. Pls advice to all our mothers do not be deceived by bags of rice, salt, oil and Akanra this time. Am on my 4th decade now this has been the worse government Nigeria ever had. #Whenthewickedrules
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by israelmao(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2018
straighttalk:

Self inflicted Pain
Why are you worried,can't you see that Zombie is part of his name?
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by ACE1010: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Thank God they are not Fulani herdsmen grin grin
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by Adekdammy: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2018
babajeje123:
Pastor Ibukun Odusote is a woman of high integrity per excellence. I knew they won't find a thing against her during the investigation. She was highly committed to her work as the IT Director at Federal ministry of information & perm sec at Agric ministry.

You can say that again, I know her very well, not just as a pastor in foursquare but as a woman who takes pleasure in breeding next gen IT gurus via her digitech NGO.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by Shamzo4u: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2018
chronicle:
Reinstating someone who had already retired? WTF? Wonders shall never end.

I wonder o..it was written that someone has retired and we are here seeing reinstatement.. do they want to force them to work again after they've forced the to stopped working
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2018
APC and Buhari's terrorists have been reinstating retired corrupt civil servants.

Corruption (president Buhari) attractes corruption (APC members).

Monkeys kingdom.
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by brodalokie: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari the greatest economist ever liveth grin
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by egoldman(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Good move , but what of Maina ?
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by babajeje123(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Adekdammy:

You can say that again, I know her very well, not just as a pastor in foursquare but as a woman who takes pleasure in breeding next gen IT gurus via her digitech NGO.
Digitest
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Auxtin85:
Election is fast approaching, things are being done. Pls advice to all our mothers do not be deceived by bags of rice, salt, oil and Akanra this time. Am on my 4th decade now this has been the worse government Nigeria ever had. #Whenthewickedrules
I laugh in Japanese. Who told you that we are in a democracy.Your PVC is useless . Already the Transportation Minister has printed PVC for under aged children in the north and he has prepared election results for each Ward and state right there in INEC office Abuja. N500 naira has been budgeted for Sai Baba youths in social media to declare Buhari the winner. Keep on deceiving yourself

Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by Adekdammy: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
babajeje123:

Digitest

Thanks for the correction. Digitest
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by PeterGreen79: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is a dullard anyways
knowledge baf u well well
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
fareed69:

So he should have Indicted them even though nothing was found against them.
Your hatred for Buhari would make you loose the Lords kingdom better have a change of mind before the wrath of God come over you and your lineage.

Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by Oblang(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
When will Buhari reinstate himself back to Daura? When!!!?

Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by Oblang(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Omeokachie:
Trying to use 'deodorant' to mask the stench of his reinstatement of Prof Yusuf and Maina that has received widespread public condemnation due to his alleged fraudulent activities.

This president thinks we are all stupid...

Loophole explorer. Well done..
Re: President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries by fareed69(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=68747824][/quote]

Wrath of God I repeat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, APC Governors On Collision Course Over Primaries - This Day / NASS Leadership: PDP Takes Action Over Emergence Of Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Others / Court Orders Uzodinma To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.