Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Welcome To Moscow Russia. Fifa 2018 Travel Vlog - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Moscow Russia. Fifa 2018 Travel Vlog (464 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Moscow Russia. Fifa 2018 Travel Vlog by ainatemitayo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8I8W_zmX0&t=6s

What MOSCOW RUSSIA Feels Like + Doha New International Airport covers my travels from Lagos to Moscow, Russia for the Fifa World Cup 2018. I'm exploring places in Moscow and also making videos about them. Places like St Basil Cathedral, the Red Square, the Kremlin, the Moscow Metro, Moscow State University.

(1) (Reply)

Tell LASTMA Official To Take You To Court If You're Arrested - LASTMA GM / Do you want an Invite to the United States? / Traveling Through Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.