Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,731 members, 7,935,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (56483 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / Read For The Sake Of My 2 Kids Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ComzyB(f): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Maisillion:
Student Or Students, Bros U Are The Worst. Wazzock Correcting Dummy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by CSTR1003: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
A woman with three children .
Abeg, that kind of load is too big.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by konkonbilo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
androidroot:
Cork wanna be
grin grin grin((((shake my corkk multiple times)))
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by biggie73(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
If you truly love her, don't stop loving her.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by DozieInc(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
daewoorazer:

Your mummy will kill you if you marry your own woman bawo??

At 32?? shocked

You are a man now, if you like, marry a grandma with 23grandchildren, it’s your life man...you are a man o! Forget say economy bad

Hahaha... true talk.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by zurumking(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Waffarianman:
Just Kukuma use ur hand dig ur grave bcoz na end of d road u dey so.

Lemme b goin

Abeg no go. So funny
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by XDaBOSS(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just marry her.
shinkena!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
konkonbilo:
grin grin grin((((shake my corkk multiple times)))
Mrcork is legendary in trolling, I give him that. Comic as well

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by taiwolomo1: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

32 and you can't construct a simple English

Me as a mathematics students can write a better English than you
u mumu no b smal : sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Upaka(f): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kayanmata in action
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ProEnergy: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOOMnaija:
I feel wat u feel bro.

A friend of mine once said to me... [/b]'once u chop older toto, no going back for u again'.[b]
U fit just dey sample(service) d milf once in a while.
But that's not to say u should marry her, otherwise na one chance u dey.
Wallahi!......if u dont know, you dont know
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by aniblue(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy
that part that said my mum will kill me got me laughing loud, wetin no go see for nairaland.

Even at 32yrs?
Baba, check well is what you are feeling is love or lust due to the puna you chop.
Sorry man
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Blaqfellow: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

My mum will kill me if i married her pls member help.
follow ur mind u know what you want
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by mechanics(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bro, you went too far o.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Actuarydeji(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
What's the big thing in dating a woman that's older that her man!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by cooooooks(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Don't "fall in love" for sex. Love her for her. There is nothing wrong with being 37. She is not much older than you. You guys can date and during the dating, you will see if you want to marry her.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by lastmaster(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

Rock fall on you there.How many times have you heard the Chinese president speak English. Mumu say him be Students

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by afroxyz: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
ghettochild4u:

Mumu!! if u have a mother u will understand say no matter how big u be.. u still b ur mama pikin..
Oponfion like o

You are still a child yet to wean off the breast of your mother. Your mates are running for presidency and being CEOs and you are debating mama pikin. Grow up
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by sisisioge: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oh lawd! The seix was off the hook! Chai! Do we need to study a book for that kinda seix abi it comes with a lot of practice grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by bizhop01: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Homeboiy post=68773373]What's love?

mathematics studentS?

someone like you always nigeria problem
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by 12345baba(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wetin d late husband ghost go do u eh!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
OP, you are heavily misguided like kilode so much I couldn't move out of the thread without leaving a long comment behind. Pls don't be annoyed o. You really need some bluntness if your story is true.

Firstly, mum or no mum, at your age; you can't afford to make a very foolish decision, which consequences would spiral into several decades of your life.

Imagine? You even got sexually involved! For that, please go for deliverance and pray for forgiveness and good foresight.

Meanwhile, dump whatever you call love and flee from that cage you placed yourself through lust while it is not too late and never forget the following:

1. Never be romantically/sexually involved with another man's wife. Never! No matter the financial gain or promiscuity of the woman, Never!

2. If you choose to be in a relationship with a widow, ensure you physically and spiritually investigate what led to the demise of her husband, and the things that must be done by whoever wishes to remarry her. Patiently attend to this if your life is very precious to you.

3. Never ever marry someone out of pity.

4. Never look forward to being an Avenger (Hero) rescuing someone from singleness/widowhood. Never! Your life is too precious to take the lead role in another blockbuster movie.

5. Read 1 to 4 again.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by WavyJohn: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
1StopRudeness:
What help are u looking for??

You are in love, having a child is not a disease naaa..

Guy...abeg enjoy your woman....and be a man, don't let anyone make her look any less a wonderful woman that she is to u right now just because she's got kids....

Its ur life, u know what u see in her that makes u happy and love her..... Remind urself those things, and stick them in everyone's ears that want to give u a counter reason not to go on with her just because of kids..
He said it already. The Sex
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
WavyJohn:

He said it already. The Sex

U are just assuming. Dude said he loves the woman..
Can't sex and love be part of a relationship?....

btw..it's ladies that get confused when they get good sex....guys know where dia going 100% of the time....if a guy is just rolling with a lady for sex, he knows , if feelings becomes involved..he's never confused...

This dude is just afraid of what pple and family will say..cos of the 3kids clause...but he's not confused about his feelings..
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

Have u ever had a gf b4 or is dis ur first? Cos the way ure falling inlove anyhow is baffling me. Are u sure ure not confused by wat she gave u to eat. Asin the 1st one and the 2nd one

If u can't marry a woman with 3kids don't deceive urself. Ur parents also hv to agree or u convince them which we know say u no get liver
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ooshinibos: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fake news
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by HULSH(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

Maths student, did you see him write there that he studied English?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Actuarydeji(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
angelbulksms:
OP, you are heavily misguided like kilode so much I couldn't move out of the thread without leaving a long comment behind. Pls don't be annoyed o. You really need some bluntness if your story is true.

Firstly, mum or no mum, at your age; you can't afford to make a very foolish decision, which consequences would spiral into several decades of your life.

Imagine? You even got sexually involved! For that, please go for deliverance and pray for forgiveness and good foresight.

Meanwhile, dump whatever you call love and flee from that cage you placed yourself through lust while it is not too late and never forget the following:

1. Never be romantically/sexually involved with another man's wife. Never! No matter the financial gain or promiscuity of the woman, Never!

2. If you choose to be in a relationship with a widow, ensure you physically and spiritually investigate what led to the demise of her husband, and the things that must be done by whoever wishes to remarry her. Patiently attend to this if your life is very precious to you.

3. Never ever marry someone out of pity.

4. Never look forward to being an Avenger (Hero) rescuing someone from singleness/widowhood. Never! Your life is too precious to take the lead role in another blockbuster movie.

5. Read 1 to 4 again.
Guy, you need to read the post again. She's a widow
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by MrBambe(m): 1:32am On Jun 25, 2018
You don chop food & punni forget your sense ba?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Quinniscent(m): 1:55am On Jun 25, 2018
smoke123:

Guy, Plz ur English Needs Reconstruction
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by AreaFada2: 4:46am On Jun 25, 2018
ifymadu:
See pot calling kettle black. Check what you just wrote and ask yourself some questions. Mr. English lecturer that can’t construct a proper sentence in English.

Bikonu, make una forgive that Mr STUDENTS. grin cheesy

He's being roasted left, right & centre for his oversabi. Let's assume he was only joking. Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ifymadu: 4:59am On Jun 25, 2018
AreaFada2:

Bikonu, make una forgive that Mr STUDENTS. grin cheesy

He's being roasted left, right & centre for his oversabi. Let's assume he was only joking. Lol.
Nothing do you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.