Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,073 members, 7,973,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (56553 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / Read For The Sake Of My 2 Kids Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by emerged01(m): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

My mum will kill me if i married her pls member help.
Your mum kill you? No! you will kill your mummy with your ignorance.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by fredrickoweh(m): 6:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Bros finish what u started shocked
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2018
When village people dey do person.Na this kind thing dey happen and you go believe say you dey in love. Be careful of any woman that lost her husband so that you too will not wasted. A word is enough for the wise
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Guy, you need to read the post again. She's a widow

No, you need to patiently read what I communicated to him (OP) alone after reading his story.

Meanwhile, his age (32) is not for such a widow (37) with 3 kids if her claim is even true about the demise of her husband. This is because Fykes (Nairalander) claims to know the lady and hinted that her husband is around (whatever that means), and also talked about her being promiscuous and the OP is just another prey.

Of course, you're free to advise the OP on what you think. At 32, he is no longer a kid.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by jolarify4(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Mathematics Students or Mathematics Student? Learn plural and singular next time

"You Mathematics Students?" plural. mathematics Students that know how to construct English. I am just laughing at you

Please before you post or comment next time, go and learn singular and plural using Brighter Grammar
Jesu
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
I can bet my life savings that u were still a virgin when u slept with her.
She is d first woman ure having sex with and its doing u gragra.thats why u dey talk say u love d woman
mr man,go and get a younger lover and face ur career and life.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Emycord: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

Help You With What ? Money ? Job ? Accomodation? Or What? Well I Can Only Advice You Buy burantashi
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ghettochild4u(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
afroxyz:

You are still a child yet to wean off the breast of your mother. Your mates are running for presidency and being CEOs and you are debating mama pikin. Grow up
You are a fool and will remain so..
even this CEOs u talk bout dont joke with their mothers..
did u see when otedola showed us his mother??
mumu like u..
go n become CEO na
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by thisismsworld: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
smoke123:

Seriously only God can help we guyz.....u knew she have kids and shes 32 bt ur sense stil say go ahead...lolz she don get u now u com remember God, woman weh de find bustop.......anyweiz deriz solution.....confess ur sin to a pastor or beta alfa depending on ur religion......dnt eat her food aqain.......dnt have sex wif her aqain...if possible dnt see her aqain.....u free frm the love charm..
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Waffarianman(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
zurumking:

Abeg no go. So funny

Bro dem no go kill us 4 NL. Lol
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by sisisioge: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2018
unicorn79:

Experience and maturity.

I remember a babe when I first got in my co-op program. A south African. I was new and gentle and extremely focused on my program and whatever I came here to do. But babe no allow me rest.

Fast forward to a few weeks.

She lay on my bed wandering what just happened? Did a train just run all over her? She was practically in the middle of the air for minutes levitating in orgazzm grin grin
Obviously the best thing she ever had grin

I observed onward that she became calm and cool like me. Offering a good behavior to everyone and having a permanent smile on her lips. grin

Over achiever! I hope she can paint the picture just as well...yimu!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by afroxyz: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2018
ghettochild4u:

You are a fool and will remain so..
even this CEOs u talk bout dont joke with their mothers..
did u see when otedola showed us his mother??
mumu like u..
go n become CEO na

It is no surprise that you have 'child' in your moniker. I should have known better than roll in the mud with you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by WavyJohn: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U are just assuming. Dude said he loves the woman..
Can't sex and love be part of a relationship?....

btw..it's ladies that get confused when they get good sex....guys know where dia going 100% of the time....if a guy is just rolling with a lady for sex, he knows , if feelings becomes involved..he's never confused...

This dude is just afraid of what pple and family will say..cos of the 3kids clause...but he's not confused about his feelings..

grin grin Let her deny him s*x, you would see him coming here to testify how he almost made a grave mistake.. Marriagewise
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
WavyJohn:

Bro.... The sex from an older woman, blows the air outta your tires.

Go fvck and testify...
I'll be waiting dude... grin grin You love a woman, you de wait for advice. Vet her deny him sex, you would see him coming here to testify how he almost made a grave mistake.. Marriagewise

Wait...u are a guy right??
Can sex confuse u, no matter how good it is...to wanna make u marry a lady u don't have feelings for....?? Is that not why we have flings and side chics, and we know the one we can't joke with...
U make it sound like a constant factor that sex from older women must be mind-blowing and mind confusing..that's some fallacious shiit right there.
Family is important, none of us fell from the sky, many of us can't go further in our relationship if our mother doesn't support....his problem is the mum...and the conventional views about marriage that it's normal thing for a single dude to marry a single lady without kids..and not this woman with 3luggages....
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by WavyJohn: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Wait...u are a guy right??
Can sex confuse u, no matter how good it is...to wanna make u marry a lady u don't have feelings for....?? Is that not why we have flings and side chics, and we know the one we can't joke with...
U make it sound like a constant factor that sex from older women must be mind-blowing and mind confusing..that's some fallacious shiit right there.
Family is important, none of us fell from the sky, many of us can't go further in our relationship if our mother doesn't support....his problem is the mum...and the conventional views about marriage that it's normal thing for a single dude to marry a single lady without kids..and not this woman with 3luggages....
There is something I did, I know m emphasizing on the sex thing, but thats not really it. I put myself in the guys shoes. Figuratively. You get? But the main point is the dude's hero hormones playing out. If m to be guessing right, its that plus the sex.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ghettochild4u(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
afroxyz:

It is no surprise that you have 'child' in your moniker. I should have known better than roll in the mud with you.
the child in Me better than the adult in you..
mumula

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.