Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 (40519 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Suspected Fulanis Kill 95 People Overnight In A Village And Burned Houses / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Urchman200: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is now for some people to kill others at will, while we fold our hand and watch from a safe corner, believing it will never get to us, and we all continue support our beloved politicians, anachy is looming, this is not the case of ipob were everybody have opinion , anachy will be different
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Algaddaf: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
SUBHANALLAH, P.M.B is clean! Forgive Farmer don't retaliate my brothers... Peace is better than anything.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Whether it is the Fulani herdsmen or the Bokoharam the essence for their formation is propagation of Islam.

Now Which kind god enjoys seeing ppl lying in pool of blood like this.

Which kind of a religion is this that has no mercy or human feelings.

Which kind of Animals are still worshipping under a religion that the whole Terrorist groups in this world are proclaiming.

Which kind of a Government would daily watch his citizens killed and still be comfortable doing nothing.

Which kind of injustice runs in Nigeria where a Yoruba Christian Lady preacher was murdered in cold blood in the North and suspects were caught and released.
Another IBO woman killed simply because she refused a Muslim to do his devilish ablution in front of her shop and nothing was done.

But Christian youths were alleged to have killed a Fulani man and were promptly sentenced to death.

Politics is not my thing but I will canvas for anyone against Buhari come next Election.

Wickedness and Injustice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
IslamicRebel01:
Thanks to Yoruba muslims
didn't the peeps in benue,adamawa and plateau vote for change? why blame the yorubas.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Algaddaf: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
PureMe01:
I don't pity them.let them vote APC in 2019 again
what's next please??
u are right my brother
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by DonCortino: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
that devil MURIC will keep mum over this. angry
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by ffo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Maybe these guys killed went to burn down some mosques located in Jos.

If they were responsible for the burnt mosques and Korans, then they just got served. If they weren't, then be sure this crime was carried out by the Afonjas and Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil people.
What is this one saying? He can't even compose a simple sentence correctly. Mtchew
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by RaptorX: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
This useless president has to go by any means necessary, we cannot wait till 2019 because it's obvious by now even if you are blind that this are state sponsored genocide. This bastard has to go or die for this killings to stop.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
@ClassRep001
You're a useless bastard for that rubbish u typed up there undecided
Go to hell with you & your blood shedding allah !
Go & tell him ( Allah) I said ;
The biggest mistake ever made was creating a useless nonentity like you angry your parent derserves a slap for that costly mistake ever witnessed my mankind..that night your formation was discussed,would forever remain a curse to mankind !!! #tufiakwa

Actually,what a pair of condoms would have prevented undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by gratiaeo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
If Buhari win 2019 middle belt go hear am
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by PureMe01: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Algaddaf:
u are right my brother
always on point bruv
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by adegbite01: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
pls anyone that know any Shante recruiting online PRs
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by phrase(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=ClassRep001 post=68782413]Idiots alway trying to spoil the Fulanis image.

Always accusing the Fulanis of every crime happening in the country.

I'm sure this particular evil act was carried by the Afonjas in collaboration with the Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil.

Allah will surely judge us all.
E be like say malaria dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Algaddaf: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Below are photos of the mutilated corpse of a Fulani traveler (Auwal Misa Abbare ) intercepted & brutally killed along side with his 3yr old biological son (remains in a bag) by the murderous Bachama militias at Kpasham village along Jalingo- Numan road on 19,June,2018.

Mr Misa Abbare was on his way returning from Yola, capital city of Adamawa after a Sallah homage visit to his relatives.He was selectively forced out from the commercial vehicle with son and killed by the murderous Bachama militia's for being Fulani and Muslim.

Late Auwal Misa Abbare is from Abbare, a Fulani town in Lau LGA of Taraba state, suburb of Jalingo the state capital city.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by EhimenT(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is how impunity will continue with fulanis herdsmen innocent ppl will continuing dying n no justice , God have mercy.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
tamethem:
Whether it is the Fulani herdsmen or the Bokoharam the essence for their formation is propagation of Islam.

Now Which kind god enjoys seeing ppl lying in pool of blood like this.

Which kind of a religion is this that has no mercy or human feelings.

Which kind of Animals are still worshipping under a religion that the whole Terrorist groups in this world are proclaiming.

Which kind of a Government would daily watch his citizens killed and still be comfortable doing nothing.

Which kind of injustice runs in Nigeria where a Yoruba Christian Lady preacher was murdered in cold blood in the North and suspects were caught and released.
Another IBO woman killed simply because she refused a Muslim to do his devilish ablution in front of her shop and nothing was done.

But Christian youths were alleged to have killed a Fulani man and were promptly sentenced to death.

Politics is not my thing but I will canvas for anyone against Buhari come next Election.

Wickedness and Injustice.
Allah is a blood sucking bastard demon na !
Now,they will come out & be claiming we are worshipping the same God ..for real ??
God forbid, I don't worship the same God with them ! We are not & will never be one !
Muslims don't love you....no matter how they try to convince you against that...that doesn't change the fact that Muslims sees you & I as "kafir ".
Religion of peace my ass !!

(Muhammed is a demonic prophet from hell !!)

( fuvking sophisticated bastard he ( Muhammad) is !)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Ooduavoice: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
death befall on all enemies of biafra, they shall never know peace.
KILL YOURSELVES BY YOURSELVES.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by zudozz: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
there was a country!
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by mathew247: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
North Killing North.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Acidosis(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jesus Christ! 120??!!
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na waooo.... Killers are having a good time as police search lights no longer comes to them but to heardsmen.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Josh44s(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
emmanuelex1:
T. Danjuma has told Nigerians to fight to defend themselves but our educated southerners think Islamizing Nigeria is not possible. I only pity my south west because we shall be next after middle belt. South East will definitely be the hardest to islamize but it is not impossible if they do not fight for them self. Southerners must note that these guys are patient enough to wait for 200 years to islamize this country, better still all southerners should go and read how Turkey was Islamized. Southerners should help and support middle it does not get to us.

Words!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Hapigirl1(f): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
PureMe01:
what's next please??

Unfortunately for you the pity will not change anything but remember people that didnt vote for APC are also affected.

They place this attack took place didn't even vote for APC. Sometimes is easier to speak carelessly when we are not affected.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by PureMe01: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hapigirl1:

Unfortunately for you the pity will not change anything but remember people that didnt vote for APC are also affected.

They place this attack took place didn't even vote for APC. Sometimes is easier to speak carelessly when we are not affected.
like I said before,I don't pity them.Let them vote APC again in 2019.If u are one of them.vote him again and be wiped out completely.I guess by 2023,the population of the middle belt put together will be less than half of Bayelsa
Shekinah!

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by nwaanambra1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
bluke:

you shd have blamed ojukwu that crossed the bridge.
he defeated the hausas then turned to middlebelt where was taught a lesson.
he later turned west, which led to his waterloo.

abeg na which bridge ojukwu crossed? third mainland bridge?

ozu! angry

just watch whn they done clearing out northeast ns middle belt, thy will come for you guys. they will start from kogi then proceed to kwara. oyo, osun, ondo, akure, ekiti and finally lagos.

the only eastern state they will try to lay their bloody hands on is ebonyi and enugu - but then we will show them what fire does with the ears of the rat!

ka ana ga n'ubi ka oka n'acha! angry
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Emvico34: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Idiots alway trying to spoil the Fulanis image.

Always accusing the Fulanis of every crime happening in the country.

I'm sure this particular evil act was carried by the Afonjas in collaboration with the Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil.

Allah will surely judge us all.
ur end is near... U Buhari will never go unpunished
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Macon1212: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Go and get your PVC if you don't want the killings to continue. It may be your turn, your friend, or your family tomorrow. Buhari need to leave Aso rock. Just recently 4 Christian's were sentenced to dead by killing one Fulani herdsmen. All the herdmen that have been arrested none have been convicted. We can't continue like this.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by blacknp(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's not karma
But the change they voted for... Which they didn't understand back then...

Change means surrendering their ancestral lands to the Fulani caliphate...

Buhari is somewhere laughing his asss off by now
Every propaganda Fulani herdsmen,i'm sure it was Fulani herdsmen or is it Christian crusaders that killed the people in the mosque in adamawa,kaduna and Borno state.

Until you people face the truth squarely and call out the militias and criminals carrying out all this atrocities and stop blaming Fulanis for every fake news the sooner we will solve the problem,trying to undermine the President of Nigeria with all these Fulani story will not stop him from winning the presidency again in 2019 with a wider margin.

Why will purported Fulani Herds men kill people coming from a wedding,what does a wedding have to do with land or religion?you Nigerians are the most hypocritical people in the world a wicked race of people that hide behind religion,so called Christian or Muslims all the same,am I my Brothers Keeper?Hell No.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
When Biafra and Mazi Nnmadi Kanu were telling you the truth, your northern elites released all these terrorists from prisons to attacked him and the whole Royal Highness palace were attacked by terrorists in military and all the security apparatus.

Let me shock you. All the security chiefs are terrorists. They are sending out only those from southern regions and Biafra to fields ambushes by their Islamic terrorists.

Kill so you won't be killed by Hausa Fulani Islamic terrorists. Any idiots who are scared of killing these terrorists because he or she thinks they don't want to go to hell fire, are cowards.

Anyway, you all voted for terrorists to govern you.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Hapigirl1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
PureMe01:
like I said before,I don't pity them.Let them vote APC again in 2019.If u are one of them.vote him again and be wiped out completely.I guess by 2023,the population of the middle belt put together will be less than half of Bayelsa
Shekinah!

Like I said before, your pity won't change anything. Death is inevitable for everyone. Same death different ways.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by shizzle1: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
PureMe01:
what's next please??
same here, no iota of pity for them

Let them enjoy...e no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.