Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 (40525 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Suspected Fulanis Kill 95 People Overnight In A Village And Burned Houses / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hapigirl1:

Like I said before, your pity won't change anything. Death is inevitable for everyone. Same death different ways.

This is cowardice excuses. You kill for self defense or being killed by terrorists, you are still going to hell fire because of your other sins.

This is one of your president Buhari's jihadist plans.

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by PureMe01: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
shizzle1:
same here, no iota of pity for them

Let them enjoy...e no concern me
y e go concern u bruv??na CHANGE dem want, CHANGE will they get.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by AKINSULU: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Listen to yourself. Your brain needs serious overhauling
ClassRep001:
Maybe these guys killed went to burn down some mosques located in Jos.

If they were responsible for the burnt mosques and Korans, then they just got served. If they weren't, then be sure this crime was carried out by the Afonjas and Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil people.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Lilaex: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Stupid chiled
horsepower101:
Sometimes I feel really bad for middlebelters until I remember that they joined Hausa Fulanis to slaughter helpless Igbo civilians before and during the uncivil war. Maybe this is just karma hitting them.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Hapigirl1(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jolar101:

This is cowardice excuses. You kill for self defense or being killed by terrorists, you are still going to hell fire because of your other sins.

This is one of your president Buhari's jihadist plans.

Easier said, if only you knew the whole thing not just social media news.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by yusuf99(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
immhotep:

where are the sai babarians to defend their masters ?

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo
all I see is ipobracadabra wailing forgotten that the killing is being perpetrated by the same Christians that are organized by CAN of worm as evidently shows in Benue killing of two priests .

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Cowbuhari: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin

Karma is sweet when its served cold... Igbo kwenue!!
Am happy am alive to witness the pain our killers are currently feeling...you killed more than 3million igbos and expect to have peace, peace is a commodity that will never be bought by the northerners and middle beltans...our God never sleeps he never slumbers.. You voted Buhari to spite we the igbos cause you all felt we were gaining a lot from gej...ntoor unu tongue tongue, enjoy your change and we the igbos pray Buhari wins another 4years so he can continue his good work IJN Amen..

Suddenly it have turned to religious cleansing ahbi?..what should we call your collabo with the core northern Muslims during the civil war nah??...to your tenth oh Israel, everybody should carry his or her cross.. If Fulani like make them wipe una out of the face of this earth we igbos don't give a Bleep

Operation python dance gave you all so much joy right? shocked shocked....Now I tag this operation Cow stampede am so happy to witness it... Spits on the dead

#operation cow stampede

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Timfreds(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
So Falana and co cannot call for the resignation of Buhari? While others are yet supporting him to come back. It will not be well with them.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Get your PVCs ready people. This is a matter of life or mass extinction.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Spy17100(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Idiots alway trying to spoil the Fulanis image.

Always accusing the Fulanis of every crime happening in the country.

I'm sure this particular evil act was carried by the Afonjas in collaboration with the Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil.

Allah will surely judge us all.
ahh!!! i wish i see u rite nw..d way i'll spill out ur guts for these stupid words of urs..i pity the middle-belt youths who can't figh back..but remember this day..revolution is coming..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by kezy58: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

If they were responsible for the burnt mosques and Korans, then they just got served. If they weren't, then be sure this crime was carried out by the Afonjas and Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil people.

oh boy no allow me slap you from my phone o....can't you have sense or na d gum wey u dey inhale dey do you?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by mvem(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
yang:
Nigeria is a Zoo

Divide Nigeria now or watch the North become 100% Muslim

The people who betrayed us during Biafra war and are claiming christians

You know yourself, You are licking Fulani Nyansh

They will finish you, They will take your Land, Rape your wives, enslave your children and burn your gods

The zoo must fall, its already imploding

we might as well watch the movie, no need to try too hard, Nigeria will self-destruct starting with a Northern civil war
...then after that they will come to ur hometown like they did during the war and do the above said tinz u metioned and ur hero Israel and trump won't even flinch at all
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by mvem(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
raindodger13:
Get your PVCs ready people. This is a matter of life or mass extinction.
..mtcheww...buhari 2019...let the worst happen, heaven won't fall
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by mvem(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Cowbuhari:
grin grin

Karma is sweet when its served cold... Igbo kwenue!!
Am happy am alive to witness the pain our killers are currently feeling...you killed more than 3million igbos and expect to have peace, peace is a commodity that will never be bought by the northerners and middle beltans...our God never sleeps he never slumbers.. You voted Buhari to spite we the igbos cause you all felt we were gaining a lot from gej...ntoor unu tongue tongue, enjoy your change and we the igbos pray Buhari wins another 4years so he can continue his good work IJN Amen..

Suddenly it have turned to religious cleansing ahbi?..what should we call your collabo with the core northern Muslims during the civil war nah??...to your tenth oh Israel, everybody should carry his or her cross.. If Fulani like make them wipe una out of the face of this earth we igbos don't give a Bleep

Operation python dance gave you all so much joy right? shocked shocked....Now I tag this operation Cow stampede am so happy to witness it... Spits on the dead

#operation cow stampede
...the herdsmen are coming to ur hometown after dey are done with them and you would run like a coward waiting for Israel or trump to come save you....maybe another 3 million will die...delusional!!!
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Cowbuhari: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
mvem:
...the herdsmen are coming to ur hometown after dey are done with them and you would run like a coward waiting for Israel or trump to come save you....maybe another 3 million will die...delusional!!!

grin grin grin
Am quite sure your corpse would have rotten by then grin
Like I said earlier to your tenth oh Israel...everyone should fight his battle cheesy cheesy
We survived 3million deaths so we can survive anything else you axxholes got under your sleeves

We survived operation python dance you see grin grin
#operation cow stampede
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by NairaMaster1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
horsepower101:

I have no doubt in my mind that some of these people were happy about python dance. Omenka comes to mind.

The same middle belters still talk pridefully on their efforts and sacrifices during the uncivil war.

Yet they are unable to defend their own land. Shame.

I only pity those who deserve it. Let everyone fight for themselves. If igbos join tomorrow to help defend them, they whole nation will tag it an Igbo invasion and use it as an excuse to kill igbos.

Let everyone fight their own battles.

You even forgot they are killing in our region also?

Just yesterday a widow rapped and killed by them was buried in anambra?

Or you forgot Enugu sacrificed their land to them to a peace them?

We have more works than the middle belt.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by chris31(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Middle belt get people at all?
One thing i like about the East u can never intimidate them they must bring the fight to u
Middle belt wake up from ur slumber stop dying in silence
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Greystone: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
embarassed
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Greystone: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juth mortuary
No more space
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Greystone: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mass casualties embarassed
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by slivertongue: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
hop sarrki, ishaq akintola & his rogue group will call 4justice. enough is enough
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Solorrman(m): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's not karma
But the change they voted for... Which they didn't understand back then...

Change means surrendering their ancestral lands to the Fulani caliphate...

Buhari is somewhere laughing his asss off by now
so buhari should take gun or what do u mean ? U want to say a president must knw a plan of murder before it happen abi ? Yes its bad,very bad even to kill a man but tell me what buhari would have done to prevent it happening,is he a wizard ? Why did Donal trump failed to prevent victims that died when some one drive over them ? How could donal trump or buhari could read the mind of the killer before hand ? Obo dnt b selfish,jst condemn it and wish it never happen again bkos if a president must knw what would happen there woukdnt have a single murder in nigeria,its unfortnate it happened but dnt ..
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by LastSurvivor11: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Your a disgrace
Their fate will visit you and your family..
No peace for the wicked..
You will never know peace in your life

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by flyDixon: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2018
horsepower101:

I have no doubt in my mind that some of these people were happy about python dance. Omenka comes to mind.

The same middle belters still talk pridefully on their efforts and sacrifices during the uncivil war.

Yet they are unable to defend their own land. Shame.

I only pity those who deserve it. Let everyone fight for themselves. If igbos join tomorrow to help defend them, they whole nation will tag it an Igbo invasion and use it as an excuse to kill igbos.

Let everyone fight their own battles.

it's a pity you see it this way, it all began in Kaduna, people thought it had nothing to do with them until it got to Plateau, Benue, Delta etc not until you realise that this is a national attack you'll keep pointing fingers till it gets to......... Have compassion and pray for Nigeria
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by emmyid(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

I'm sure this particular evil act was carried by the Afonjas in collaboration with the Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil.

I knew it. I knew this hidiot was a Ghoat from the North. I detest your comments.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by searchlight: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

you right it was carried out by IPOB. maybe you forgot. may the death toll reach 20000 I pray in the name of Muhammed
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by emmanuelex1(m): 12:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Please go read history because what you just wrote is nonsense.
bluke:

you shd have blamed ojukwu that crossed the bridge.
he defeated the hausas then turned to middlebelt where was taught a lesson.
he later turned west, which led to his waterloo.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by searchlight: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Sarkin:
better keep quiet evil wisher
this attack was carried out by idiotic pig of biafuroud. or has your fingers gone into oblivion that you can't type. I wish all the middle belters could just be sent into extinction by these Fulani guys. meanwhile the death toll is just 200 and not 20000 and people are shouting. I pray to almighty God for buhari to continue till 2066 so that no place will be called Benue, taraba,platuea,kogi,and so but Fulani caliphate. more death news please
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by emmanuelex1(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2018
But the rant never seek any of what you mentioned, the rant is only reflecting Karma from the writer's view
ElsonMorali:

How does this your rant help you achieve Biafra? Or bring back to life the 3 million Biafra killed in the war?

A little common sense will go a long way for you, don't you think?
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by jaydor: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2018
There is no fucking way an attack of this nature is plan and executed without security operatives getting wind of it. Let the world media report this oo and let my people defend themselves cos our stooge of a Governor is toothless.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by searchlight: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2018
bluke:

you shd have blamed ojukwu that crossed the bridge.
he defeated the hausas then turned to middlebelt where was taught a lesson.
he later turned west, which led to his waterloo.
pls how many people were killed according to this thread? the middle belters are very naive and myopic. they aren't as intelligent as the Yorubas. yorubas quietly and cowardly ceded Kwara state to the fulanis and became their slaves and today they are not been killed but middle belters want to flex their muscle with Fulani to ridicule afonjas hence their death. they think say afonja no get brain. surrender your land and be safe or hold onto your land and be slaughtered kikikikikikikikik
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by searchlight: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Sarkin:
This is very bad
lie lie it is not bad at all in fact we need more death and that's why buhari must continue. remember middle belters defending themselves amount to treason lolsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Policewoman Joins Kidnap Gang To Apprehend Kingpin (pic) / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.