Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

"You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (29361 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption, I’m Clean: Buhari / Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Philinho(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
You can not be a judge in your own case .

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by iamprofralph: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
So he feels he is making sense

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by els0nm0rali(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
So, he doesn't know that he is culpable in the Mass murders of Benue and Plateau people.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Jokerman(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
You are a foolish bald headed thief..... You can only deceive Muslims who think its their turn to rule because you are dear....

How many theives in Nigeria have oil well?? Cursed man, your people are dying and you are blabbling... Why not come out and do a presidential media chat, let sane Nigerians blast your corrupt head...

Oloriburuku somebody....

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by sureheaven(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
For the fact that u don’t have oil well, u don’t steal and not corrupt isn’t enuf reason why the people u govern shld be dying everyday and u can’t do anything abt it.

Do everything to stop the killing in this country and stop praising urself instead let those whom u govern praise u.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by bigpicture001: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
y is this guy still hoping on self.that pity to be popular..who owns oil well and has gone to jail....formonh saint!

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by amazon14: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
So anyone that owns oil well is a thief?

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by showmethemoney(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is ok. We they look in H.D
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Centcanada: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
I do not feel like saying anything before because I feel dizzy but if you are not a thief as you last said, what about the huge amount of money they budgeted on you jus because you want to use it to cute you air anytime is grown?

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by yazach: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:
bloody criminal....

Please why do you guys hate this man just tell me

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by BAILMONEY: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
angry
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by sexdoll: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
lovat:
Then tell us how Yusuf got fifty million naira to buy a power bike.

Buhari, you are a Bloody Theif

so you think someone like dangote cannot just buy the power bike for yusuf as a gift?

do you know how many people who are using any means possible such as buying presents and gifts for the president's kids just to warm their ways into the heart of the president?

no dey speak like say you no dey naija again, abeg. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by jrusky(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Look at him talking so it's only people with oil well that are stealing or corrupt Buhari pls go borrow sense small abeg.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by HomeOfMe(f): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-to-critics-you-can-t-accuse-me-of-stealing-257958.html

Owning an oil well doesn't make you a theif because they're allocated to individuals by the president. So how many have you allocated to yourself using your friends,kit and kin?

4 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
I LOVE ISLAM
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Adejoncy01(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
This man is always showing the world that he is an ignoramus! So if you don't have an oil well that make you a saint? Who has been jailed in this country for having an oil well? Bloody Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Victorygold(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
You mumu, how did you get the money to buy your phone and data,
Considering your father's status and income as a
Palmwine tapper[quite author=lovat post=68816185] Then tell us how Yusuf got fifty million naira to buy a power bike.

Buhari, you are a Bloody Theif[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by taretoofine(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
yes we can right under Abacha government till now...oil wells were much allocated during your reign .. for now,, step down and lets have a well restructured EFFC and constitution, if you wont be on the run...

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Torylanez(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
“I have been in many places including Ministry of Petroleum......For integrity and honesty, I have no regrets. By this, I have contributed to my social safety.

-https://www.google.com/amp/punchng.com/buhari-baru-have-made-nnpc-worse/amp/
Buhari you've no integrity but just a Santimonious thief.Meanwhile thou shall surely go to ICC & then jail for the inestimable senseless killings of this your satanic government. angry

“I have appointed ministers and they are in charge. I appeal to their integrity. When they come here (Federal Executive Council) Chambers, we ensure they follow the due process..."

Buhari please are these the "noisemaker"ministers with "integrity"& follow due process that took you 6 whooping months to appoint
-1).https://www.nairaland.com/4538552/exclusive-adeosun-flouts-presidential-order
-2).https://www.nairaland.com/4525934/breaking-buhari-cancels-195-million.
-3).http://metrowatchonline.com/fantastically-corrupt-lai-mohammed-n13m-foreign-trip-scandal/

ipob flatheadinhos ministry of lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by umar745(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
This senile duck thinks the SI Unit for wealth is oil well

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Abeyjide: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
there are things worse than stealing and corruption that you conceded under your watch. though still respect you in some form.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Antipob777(f): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hate will kill the jobless and shameless ipob youths and Igbo's.

See all their comments above without any fact.

Why not back up all this nonsense you spew with facts.

Take it or leave it, Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had.

Buhari will rule you until 2023.

Ndi Ara
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Torylanez(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
ipob lying devil from the cesspit of hell

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Sirglurd(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari thunder will fire you with all your APC members. All these death and hardship will visit their homes.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Sirglurd(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari thunder will fire you with all your APC members. All these death and hardship will visit your homes.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
This man's brain is very very empty angry
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by ITbomb(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
webbro007:
president buhari bugdeted 86 million for hair in 2018 budget, just summarize what is below, I keep on asking y was I born in this wicked era of government.
86m? Na we dey suffer oursef in this country
365 days make a year so..... Lets assume the president cuts his hair everyday.......
5,000×365
= 1,825,000
10,000×365
= 3,650,000
80,000×365
= 29,200,000
200,000×365
= 73,000,000.........
I can't continue, I just hope this is a joke, if not, Nigeria is High on marijuana, Our Politicians are classy armed robbers
If you take it up with him, the ignoramus will claim that he is not aware of such amount in the budget

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by asawanathegreat(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
All promises cancelled APC
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by debaj10: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
lol.
the first carnivore in history that only eats grass.
u supoz dey guiness book!
cheesy
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
magoo10:
If I owned an oil well, I would have gone to jail.”

What is this one saying?
Who has gone to jail for owning an oil well?

Bubu thinks everyone is a zombie
Aswear this man is not himself

What he means is that as a military servant. He didn't own an oil well because he cannot afford it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. / A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.