Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

"You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (29382 Views)

Being Grateful Restrains Me From Taking Actions — Fubara To Critics / Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by uba1991: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
no pig av d gut to accuse buhari of stealing.GOD BLESS U MR PRESIDENT.your enemies must wail till 2023 it is in dia blood. we that are behind u are more than dos pigs that want to distract u, carry on till 2023
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Excuzeme: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
magoo10:
If I owned an oil well, I would have gone to jail.”

What is this one saying?
Who has gone to jail for owning an oil well?

Bubu thinks everyone is a zombie
Aswear this man is not himself

Guys, let us leave all these stories.
Just ensure you get your PVC and Vote for another Candidate (abeg, not Atiku, so we dont go from frypan to fire!) that is younger, more intelligent and in-tune with 21st century technologies.
This Buhari is just a Senile and Wicked killer of Christians and Middle-belters.

It will even not shock me, if the People of the Middle belt that are being killed, still go ahead and vote for Buhari, based on party affiliation! That is how silly and dumb Nigerians can be.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Urchman200: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari u are corrupt, corruption is not only embezzlement of funds, nepotism , trabalism, favouritism are the aspect of corruption which u are there father that makes u most corrupt leader that this country have ever produced

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Excuzeme: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
uba1991:
no pig av d gut to accuse buhari of stealing.GOD BLESS U MR PRESIDENT.your enemies must wail till 2023 it is in dia blood. we that are behind u are more than dos pigs that want to distract u, carry on till 2023

You see what l am saying! BLIND Followership!!

You are just behind him but l hope you will still be behind him, if and when one of your family members get slaughtered by his Herdsmen
. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by atobs4real(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
With due respect Mr. President, I don't care if you have taking or benefited any thing from the government coffers and all i care for is to put working policies in place.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Because you adopt the rodent style - chop and clean mouth.
$2.8 billion nko ? Abacha's blank cheque for you nko ? $25 billion NNPC contract nko ?
Rodent.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by bart10: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
This man sabi lie..

Your ministers are corrupt.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Kingspin(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
The same old saying that brought us into recession, killing and anger.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by phase1: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Antipob777:
Hate will kill the jobless and shameless ipob youths and Igbo's.

See all their comments above without any fact.

Why not back up all this nonsense you spew with facts.

Take it or leave it, Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had.

Buhari will rule you until 2023.

Ndi Ara

Painment.

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
stale story for sango!
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by papascode: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
theophorus:
Can you please leave stories and give Us good Governance?

We need you to do something about the Killings?

Thank You in Advance.

Ok. Jail those that have oil well since they are thieves.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by uba1991: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Excuzeme:

You see what l am saying! BLIND Followership!!

You are just behind him but l hope you will still be behind him, if and when one of your family members get slaughtered by his Herdsmen
. undecided undecided

buhari is d best thing that ever happen to nigeria.if u are not happy go use d LAGOON. NO PIG CAN STOP BUHARI IN 2019
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by uloewa: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
sexdoll:

so you think someone like dangote cannot just buy the power bike for yusuf as a gift?

do you know how many people who are using any means possible such as buying presents and gifts for the president's kids just to warm their ways into the heart of the president?

no dey speak like say you no dey naija again, abeg. lipsrsealed

And you dont think that accepting such gifts is corruption. We should let mama peace off the hook since her monies were also gifts

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by ShootThemAll(f): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
He is regretting it of not getting an oil well then, He wants to loot us dry now. Walai! PMB is a coordinated criminal, where is the $25billion, $15 billion etc contracts given out and signed by you in your hospital bed with no due process.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by SalamRushdie: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
uyplus:
But you are budgeting N86m for haircut. That is 235k per day! So we are assuming that you are planning to cut your hair daily! Silly! Ethnoreligious leader. Have you phoned Ghadaffi to inform him that another 86 persons were killed in Plateau yesterday by supposed Libyan rebels? Despite the fact that Miyetti Allah has claimed responsibility and have always been claiming responsibility for their genocide! 2019 will be hard for you! The 19 northern states you claim always have your back will surprise you. Take Plateau, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kaduna south, Kogi, Niger out of your list! Ofcourse the south south and southeast aren't gonna vote for you. The constitution says you must earn atleast 25% votes in two-thirds of the 36 states. Is that still feasible for you, Mr Buhari?

Well said sir
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by crestrader(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Crime against humanity
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mr. President, not having an oil well is not the only means by which you and your cohorts are stealing and decimating the country. There are several ways [including siphoning funds to overseas bank accounts, padding the budget, etc] that you and your peeps have been robbing the nation blind. So, please save us the agony with your ill conceived and thoughtless response albeit to your critics.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by ANOWEDGREAT: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by 8stargeneral: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
All we want from u is to go back to daura
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Integrity indeed including one that. Collected #500million naira bribe from MTN and still your no 1 adviser . Baba Kyari abi na wetin be him name sef
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Max24: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
So, only people who have oil we'll go to jail for corruption. Real cluelessness.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by KanwuliaExtra: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Did you declare your a$$$ets? undecided
Na only oil well dem dey take teif for Nigeria?
WAEC-LESS DUNCE! kiss
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by poseidon12: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2018
But you will definitely go to jail for recruiting and arming Fulani killers and unleashing them on Nigerians in a bid to hand Nigeria over to the Fulanis.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by johnnyandy7(m): 1:43am On Jun 26, 2018
His inlaws own oil wells.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 26, 2018
This old tsar again?
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by enemyofprogress: 2:21am On Jun 26, 2018
All I know is that all liars and terrorists will go to hell
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by AerialMapper: 3:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Integrity doesn’t begin and end with you. You may be a man of integrity but your integrity is compromised by the people you surround yourself with whether or not you are involved in their dealings.

You turned a blind eye when you were chairman of PTF while the APC of that time ( Afri Projects Consortium); consultants selected by you did as they wished. Today you are doing it again with your new APC leaving them to loot.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Ndkings1(m): 3:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Look at this lying hypocrite. You don't need to own an oil field to be a looter. If you are more than corrupt. Everything about your government reeks of corruption.
Yeye. You would not go to jail but back to Daura come 2019 in Sha Allah
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Billygee2u: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2018
lovat:
Then tell us how Yusuf got fifty million naira to buy a power bike.

Buhari, you are a Bloody Theif
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Billygee2u: 4:48am On Jun 26, 2018
magoo10:
If I owned an oil well, I would have gone to jail.”

What is this one saying?
Who has gone to jail for owning an oil well?

Bubu thinks everyone is a zombie
Aswear this man is not himself
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Billygee2u: 4:49am On Jun 26, 2018
ITbomb:
Shut up, you are just not aware of what your appointees are doing.

Same thing happened as Petroleum minister under Obasanjo when your kinsmen stole billions using your name as cover
In 1984, you were clearly not in charge
In PTF, funny contracts were awarded by your nephew/uncle and other close relatives
Your family probably knows more about money stolen under your watch than you
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by desmond2pk: 4:51am On Jun 26, 2018
As a coup plotter He is, he knows that a coup is coming. So he is judging himself before time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.