Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,341 members, 7,940,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) (42506 Views)

Plateau Crisis: Okowa Orders Evacuation Of Delta Students From Jos / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by mfm04622: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
GODWINLOWSKI:

Can u too endure the pain of watching your crops get destroyed by cattle

Nothing is planted now. Attacks by Berom criminals are not about reprisal for destroyed farms. It is to rob and kill. Simple
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by wyqay: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
we should allow peace to reign
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
mfm04622:

Nothing is planted now. Attacks by Berom criminals are not about reprisal for destroyed farms. It is to rob and kill. Simple

You are a very bloody liar!!! Fulanis attacks are not even restricted to the middle belt and there are the agrressors and not victims
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by mfm04622: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
ifymadu:
Bro, no matter the number of cows stolen, na does not justify taking a human life and reprisals on innocent civilians from both sides. Meanwhile, do you have an idea of what 300 cows is? How could the villagers have stolen all those cows at once? Where were the cows kept? If the theft was reported to security agents, what was done to track and arrest the perpetrators? Or did the entire village participate in the stealing and thereafter engage in a cow eating feast? Plenty of questions without answers, but stealing of 300 cows in one operation is no child’s play, it’s not 300 sticks of match sticks.

So you don't know they kill Fulani while robbing them of their cattle?

As for the 300 cattle, they were not rustled at once. Miyeti Allah gave instance and dates if attacks suffered by Fulani in Plateau. Plateau governor and security agencies are aware. The governor held a meeting last where we was still pleading with Fulani to give govt time to get the cows back.

When Fulani attacks, the motive is more than just revenge or punitive. It is to tell their "enemies" the cost of further future attack. In thier mind, that will prevent future attack on them. It never worked and will never. Those people will see thier losses and won't rest until they revenge and the circle continues
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by mfm04622: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You are a very bloody liar!!! Fulanis attacks are not even restricted to the middle belt and there are the agrressors and not victims

No insult please.

Is there anything on farms now for cattle to eat?

Am not saying Fulani don't graze their cattle on people's farm, I am saying farmers are just farming now and their crop is still too small for animal to graze on. Even if cattle graze your farm now, you can just replant. The loss is not as catastrophic as when cattle graze the farm when you are about to harvest or when you can't replant your farm.

There are aggressors and victims on both sides. Fact!
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by onuoha123(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's so easy to blame the herdsmen but how many of you can withstand losses of 300 cows and above? The cattles are their only means of livelihood and it's expected to defend your business interests when threatened. The villagers are at fault for stealing those cattles. Even though i condemn killers, i think we should give the fulanis a break
this guy that wrote this is a fool can u compare one human life with that of 300 cow not to talk of hundreds of life

1 Like

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Lomprico2: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's so easy to blame the herdsmen but how many of you can withstand losses of 300 cows and above? The cattles are their only means of livelihood and it's expected to defend your business interests when threatened. The villagers are at fault for stealing those cattles. Even though i condemn killers, i think we should give the fulanis a break

How come no one saw this demonic post?
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by JayB11(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is obvious, you are thinking like a cow.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Tekajoi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
abbeyty:

And the fool did not think that something led to killing of those cows in the first place. He even sounds more stupid by thinking that cow live is equal to human live

My brother the way some people reason is disheartening!!
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by ifymadu: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
mfm04622:

So you don't know they kill Fulani while robbing them of their cattle?

As for the 300 cattle, they were not rustled at once. Miyeti Allah gave instance and dates if attacks suffered by Fulani in Plateau. Plateau governor and security agencies are aware. The governor held a meeting last where we was still pleading with Fulani to give govt time to get the cows back.

When Fulani attacks, the motive is more than just revenge or punitive. It is to tell their "enemies" the cost of further future attack. In thier mind, that will prevent future attack on them. It never worked and will never. Those people will see thier losses and won't rest until they revenge and the circle continues
Are we justifying the killings now? No matter the side involved, taking a human life is a no no. Talking about loses, don’t forget these farmers too depends on their farm produce for survival and these cattles destroy all of that. Why can’t they ranch? If they can invest millions in buying arms and ammunition, same or less can be invested in buying lands for ranch purposes rather than destroy farm lands. I am TOTALLY against taking of lives, be in Christains, Muslims, fulanis, or who ever. Human life is sacred.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2018

You are so heartless you this agent of the Fulani herdsmen comparing a cow to humans life.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by chimexdnice1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2018

this one reason with his ANUS ... receive sense!!!
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2018

Brother when war starts the North will regret it because it won't end. Boko Haram will take over and Syria will be a better place. How can you compare the 300 cow you're not even sure of to human being?

Isis and boko haram await any chance. Go and ask Borno people.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
They should carry their cows and go and sit down one place.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by begwong: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's so easy to blame the herdsmen but how many of you can withstand losses of 300 cows and above?
Where is the evidence of the 300 cows killed? Where was the report made? Can you equate humans life with those of cows that can be purchased in the market? Just don't be POOLISH!
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by darqly(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2018

If we crowdfund the value of the 300 cows back, can the Fulani bring the dead back to life? As long as you justify the value of cattle as SOMEHOW more valuable than human life, we cannot have this discussion because it's still beyond your comprehension. Any one that kills children is evil, and should be condemned.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by YelloweWest: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
May thunder strike u dead
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by godliman: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
Offpoint:
Lol, 99% of y'all will come here and comment "This must stop" "this can't continue" Then go your ways, laugh at the Next funny memes post to be uploaded, walk out with friends, gist and laugh and forget it.

it ain't gonna stop, not even close to stopping as long as y'all keep doing the same thing.

It'll keep going on, until it reaches everyones doorstep, and by then it'll be too late to act.
y'all can sit y'all sorry axxes at your comfort zone and blame buhari as long as y'all want, he doesn't give an ounce of f**k about y'all media rants.
Until we do what is expected of us, until we act, until we leave our comfort zones, until we realize this ain't politics... it ain't gonna stop, it'll gets to you, it'll get to me and our posterity will judge us all... if there'll be anyone of us left to raise offsprings.
what do you propose, protest? Ask Charly boy of his experience with police and then Hausa lynchers(if there is anything like that). Bros we get dictator for villa you play you die. Ask shia muslims these govt can kill, they even buried shia ppl alive and nothing happened. This is not gej a man of conscience. Buratai means brutal and buhari means burial ask ipob. I value my life and my family. The God who handled Abacha is still there and is watching. His clock is not slow maybe ours is fast. I will wait for him, till he rights this wrong.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Jaydear: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Really? So the villagers whose farm land ware been destroyed everyday by this useless cows should just fold their arms and watch them abi. The day we start telling ourselves the truth no matter how hurtful it becomes, the day we will start progressing as a country, that is if there is any. Get some brain and repent.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Offpoint: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
godliman:
what do you propose, protest? Ask Charly boy of his experience with police and then Hausa lynchers(if there is anything like that). Bros we get dictator for villa you play you die. Ask shia muslims these govt can kill, they even buried shia ppl alive and nothing happened. This is not gej a man of conscience. Buratai means brutal and buhari means burial ask ipob. I value my life and my family. The God who handled Abacha is still there and is watching. His clock is not slow maybe ours is fast. I will wait for him, till he rights this wrong.
I rather die fighting or protesting than being slaughter in my sleep like a chicken.
I don't care if war broke out, they don't want me to live... they have no right to live too.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by franka19: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
andyanders:
Can you all imagine such a promising young man,a father,a husband and aged parents that Buhari and his brothers has taken away for no reason? May disaster, pain,sorrow,anguish and violence never depart from their door steps.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by franka19: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
ddbb
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nbote:
I wish dis can begin to affect d family members of these our political office holders, mayb jus mayb They'll start caring and start doing something about these mindless and barbaric killings. D guy below is an ediot. How many cows did d priests in Benue or d numerous women and children massacred steal? U want to d fulanis to b given a break? What about d farms and crops their cows destroyed in d first place? Is it d villagers livelihood dats worthy to b destroyed?

sadly, majority don't look at this fact.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Tijay90(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Let me join you all in pretending to not know that some sort of jihad/ethnic cleansing is on...& to that person saying "they lost cows/give them a break", well...I hope they get to your family members soon enough...so you can learn to stop equating humans with cows.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2018

Oh my.God!!

I actually went when I read this nonsense !

How dare you !?

People died!! And you talk of cattel ?

You are evil ! Oh.my God ! You are despicable and evil !

You and your family will know the pain those who lost loved ones over this have felt !

You will.pive long to regret this I pray !

You are not human !

I have grown immune to horrifying comments by Nigerians but this is the lowest a human should ever go

I don't care 8f mynd44 bans me.for this but you are evil
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2018

You are a fool
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by mfm04622: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
ifymadu:
Are we justifying the killings now? No matter the side involved, taking a human life is a no no. Talking about loses, don’t forget these farmers too depends on their farm produce for survival and these cattle destroy all of that. Why can’t they ranch? If they can invest millions in buying arms and ammunition, same or less can be invested in buying lands for ranch purposes rather than destroy farm lands. I am TOTALLY against taking of lives, be in Christains, Muslims, fulanis, or who ever. Human life is sacred.

I will never justify taking human live. Even 1.

To solve a problem, you must diagnose the problem. Wrong diagnosis will lead to wrong solution being prescribed. So the real situation is some Berom criminals are killing and robbing Fulani. Stop that and Plateau will go back to being peaceful. Presently, efforts must be geared towards securing all roads that lead to and fro the area to stop killings on roads that have commenced
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by bot101(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
mfm04622:

I will never justify taking human live. Even 1.

To solve a problem, you must diagnose the problem. Wrong diagnosis will lead to wrong solution being prescribed. So the real situation is some Berom criminals are killing and robbing Fulani. Stop that and Plateau will go back to being peaceful. Presently, efforts must be geared towards securing all roads that lead to and fro the area to stop killings on roads that have commenced

Are people not robbed daily in other parts of Nigeria? That they resort to murder means they should be served in kind. If everyone robbed in Nigeria resorts to murder this country would have been long gone.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by tehilah92(f): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
can youput up your house address so the thunder we are sending will not miss road, so it can finish you
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by tehilah92(f): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
can you put up your house address so the thunder we are sending will not miss road, so it can finish you
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ncc-loses-manager-in-plateau-crisis-258005.html

This innocent traveller and his friend they killed on the highway and many like them must also be one among the alleged killer herdsmen which entitled the local Berom youths to take revenge on.
These ones too they waylaid and killed when returning from a cattle market must have also been legitimate targets they killed in self defence.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
bobnatlo:

Something is wrong with ur head. We are sure!!
Are u that daft??
How can you be romancing nomadic husbandry in 21st century.
Something that poorer African countries abandoned decades ago?
How did Tanzania and South Africa become huge exporter of meat, u n our clueless present leaders surely need to ask.

How can u equate human lives to that of cows?
Do u Know how many times igbos n foreigners have lost their means of livelihood in d North. Did they stay back to fight n kill??
I sure like meat n I know u do as well, but killing human for us to have meat, does it make sense to you??
I had most of my education/work & business in d Northeast. I know how much I've lost to the incessant crises their. Today i have migrated to SW, adjusted my biz, imported machines n mechanized my food prosessing biz n subsequently expanded my market. The migration cost me alot then. I stay several months without earning money, rather was losing money instead.
But today I'm far better off n doing great. Expanded my market base here n have still retained my market base in d NE.
Y didn't i stay back to fight the people against my biz in d NE??
As an entrepreneur, I'm against any one killing cows n termpering with others means of livelihood sure. But two wrongs are never gonna make right broo.

Even for the people of plateau, I'll say protect urselfs (as the authorities can't and ar delinquent) but never take revenge, sure

Pls which religion teaches, that u are to take revenge n not restraint when provoked?? Kindly let's us know, I've always been provoked n means of livelihood tampered with. Today I look back n can say that God has been faithful n surely paid me back.
so when Christian armed robbers rob do you ask them which religion teaches people to kill ll and rob ? Because Fulani and berom are having issues then it’s Islam ? People steal their cows and they retaliate which one is Islam’s own there now ! Because you people want to make it about religion instead of what it really is - an issue of robbery and killings . Christians control the media so it’s your narrative people would always hhear !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine In Man's Anus, Ephedrine In Female Foot Wears. PICS / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.