Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,610 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies (7267 Views)

Aba Banks Drop Nigerian Flags To Avoid Vandalization By Biafra Rioters / I’m Concerned About Traffic Gridlock, Robberies –gov Ambode / Again!aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2010
ChinenyeN:

What kind of hierarchy? See, this is exactly the kind of thing that got your ancestors and their hired mercenaries killed in Ngwa. So please, stop deluding yourself, because there is no hierarchy.

Now, Nchara, you have to understand that no one here is denying Ngwa involvement. We just see the tag "Ngwa thing" to be a stretch.

ChinenyeN,

Your people are nothing compared to the Aro. Nothing. Of all the Igbo people everyone knows about, it is the Aro, Nri, Ohafia, Abiriba, Mbaise (infamous cannibals), and Onitsha. You Ngwa pride yourselves being the largest clan, but no one gives a damn about your people who were picked off by your neighbors.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by ChinenyeN(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2010
It's sad how you reak of ignorance.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by yarodin: 12:49am On Jun 11, 2010
Before you borrowed land, then it was you stole Ngwaland, now it is you almost conquered, I have told you go and talk to your OSU elders they will give you the real gist.  You and your people are just as similiar as the Fulani, you like to waka waka up and down, but unlike the Fulani your people don't own shit.  It is only an idiot that will brag about been the greatest when there is nothing to brag home about.   Ok fine you are the greatest in Abia, but you still are nothing but shit when it comes to the whole of Nigeria.  I would rather party with AWO  the great than to be mixed up with outcasts like you and your people, YES I F SAID IT SO GO AND DIE.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 12:53am On Jun 11, 2010
ChinenyeN:

It's sad how you reak of ignorance.

It is sad that you and your Ngwa brother are so naive. The sad thing, is that the cesspit of Alaigbo, which is Ngwaland is that the criminality that your people have started is starting to spread to other parts of Alaigbo.

Tell your elders to handle your fellow Ngwa youth or are your elders too weak. It is a sad day when the youth do not listen to their elders.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 12:56am On Jun 11, 2010
Why am I even arguing with ChinenyeN? 

He only visited Igboland once and never been to his village.  grin

Ngwa boy, your fellow Ngwa would probably kidnap you hearing that yankee accent of yours. Ha! The people you defend so much would give you the most trouble.

ChnineyenN the akata. Your Igbo "speaking/writing" abilities does not impress me.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by yarodin: 1:04am On Jun 11, 2010
LOL such stupidity, you and all that are hardcore Igbo how has that helped Igbo progression? Such shame that shit like this will be coming from someone like you, I wonder how a typical AroOSU villager reasons?
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by ChinenyeN(m): 2:50am On Jun 11, 2010
Whether or not I have only been to Igboland once is actually of no consequence, because I am versed in my people's history and culture. You though, continue to speak on the Ngwa-Aro topic with proud ignorance. Get educated, because until then, I'm done going back and forth with you.

And don't worry about being impressed, because you're not worth impressing, at least, not to me. In fact, I've only known of your existence for some months now, and since that time, I've always suspected you to not be so bright.

Anyway, this topic is about kidnapping now in Aba. I am still not convinced that it is an "Ngwa thing", but I am neither denying the horror of the situation nor Ngwa involvement. No matter the hands involved though, this issue is one that must be rectified. So now, besides the factory initiative in Abala and military presence in Abia, what is being done about the situation? What do others propose to be done? I've heard enough of accusations and finger-pointing at my people, as if we're the only ones who live there, and now is the time for solutions. So, who has any?
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

Why am I even arguing with ChinenyeN?

He only visited Igboland once and never been to his village. grin

Ngwa boy, your fellow Ngwa would probably kidnap you hearing that yankee accent of yours. Ha! The people you defend so much would give you the most trouble.

ChnineyenN the akata. Your Igbo "speaking/writing" abilities does not impress me.

@ Ezeuche
Soft-aszz nigga! Manly looking Fl Gators has u all gassed up now u wanna stay talking shiyyt on every forum! U best get that battery out ur back and pump ur funcking breaks b4 u get ur freakn jaw broke. gay!!! angry
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 11, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Ezeuche
Soft-aszz nigga! Manly looking Fl Gators has u all gassed up now u wanna stay talking shiyyt on every forum! U best get that battery out your back and pump your funcking breaks b4 u get your freakn jaw broke. gay!!!  angry
Are you retarded? Leave me out of your tribalism shiot. gay//ggot.

Instead of hating on the dude, why dont you post your own pix and let the hairs on manly looking gators' head fall of. Jealous imbe.cile.

Just because the dude looks like sth you've always wised to look like grin
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 5:51am On Jun 11, 2010
Ho! I got my picx up. Now what? you've always been dying to know what i look like, nows your chance. org.a.sm at freewill slut, but dont try to holla cus I will find u and break your neck, I dont do homo shiyyyt! Stupd manly lookn  ho! Yeah, I wanna look like that Ibo boy in your dreamS!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 5:52am On Jun 11, 2010
Ho, u got two minutes and Ima take it down! Manly looking slut lookn for luv on the net! hahahahahaha.lol
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 11, 2010
bk/babe97:

Ho! I got my picx up. Now what? you've always been dying to know what i look like, nows your chance. org.a.sm at freewill slut, but dont try to holla me cus I will find u and break your neck, I dont do homo shiyyyt! Stupd manly lookn  ho! Yeah, I wanna look like that Ibo boy in your dreamS!
bk/babe97:

Ho, u got two minutes and Ima take it down! Manly looking slut lookn for luv on the net! hahahahahaha.lol

Lol, EzeUche still looks better by miles.

cool
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2010
sure he does! Lol. Of course!lol! Like I said dont try to holla or i'll find u and smack the thots out your head!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 11, 2010
bk/babe97:

sure he does! Lol. Of course!lol! Like I said dont try to holla or i'll find u and smack the thots out your head!

Get hold of yourself. Leave moi alone. Geddit?!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 6:05am On Jun 11, 2010
FL Gators:

Get hold of yourself. Leave moi alone. Geddit?!

Exactly, maybe u need to shut the hell up! I aint say shiyyt to u, I dissed ur cyber boyfriend and then u got ur pu.ss.y hair in knots. . . . who started the beef?
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2010
This niggaaaa. . .  grin

Chill. . . I would break you in half. Confused mofo.

Shall I deal with you again bk/babe? Your damn id is proof of your faggotry. Always on Igbo guys nuts. Fall back.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

This niggaaaa. . .  grin

Chill. . . I would break you in half. Confused mofo.

Shall I deal with you again bk/babe? Your damn id is proof of your faggotry. Always on Igbo guys nuts. Fall back.

Lol. U? Break me in half? lOL. i lAUghIN cRIPS ANd BlooDs! Nigga, I will eat u for breakfast and still have enough room in my stomach for a roasted ox and Boar! U crazy? U think u talking to them malnourished Biafran Kids? Lol. Yeah, my sTEWIe i.d is proof that i'm gay! lol. Meanwhile, your "gal" went to bed early to "u know what" to my "i.d".lol. Punk! grin
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. U? Break me in half? lOL. i lAUghIN cRIPS ANd BlooDs! Nigga, I will eat u for breakfast and still have enough room in my stomach for a roasted ox and Boar! U crazy? U think u talking to them malnourished Biafran Kids? Lol. Yeah, my sTEWIe i.d is proof that i'm gay! lol. Meanwhile, your "gal" went to bed early to "u know what" to my "i.d".lol. Punk! grin

grin grin grin grin

Funny dude, look at me and I seen your so called "latino" picture. I would break you in half if you are one of those gay latinos who only care about their looks or if you are a Yoruba who act just like those Latinos.

Try me son. Just try me. Look at me then look at you and shutter. We Aro are slow to anger, but once we are angered even Amadioha cannot stop us.  angry

I'll make you cry for your whorish mother and your Igbo daddy.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by ChinenyeN(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2010
"Arochukwu (Spear of God) the home of the strongest Igbo warriors" - EzeUche
------ Just curious. . . since when were Aro people warriors?
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2010
ChinenyeN:

"Arochukwu (Spear of God) the home of the strongest Igbo warriors" - EzeUche
------ Just curious. . . since when were Aro people warriors?

When we forcefully migrated into Ibibio land and took their land and started our confederacy. How we repelled the Ibibio people from taking back their land.

Aro raids that led to great upheavals throughout all of Igboland. Do you know how our raids caused great migrations. Ngwaland was not spared from the effects of our raids.

However, we more well known as merchants though.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by ChinenyeN(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2010
Hmm. . . . Oh.Kay.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

grin grin grin grin

I'll make you cry for your whorish mother and your Igbo daddy.

Starting to sound like your imbecilic cuzzins, huh? Cant make a retort without talking about parents, d.ickxs, ballsz, nuts, Se.me.n ect? Whats up wit Ibos and Ho.mo.se.x.ual shiyyyt? No wonder most of yall catholic! Lemme guess, u catholic, right? lol. gay! First time u drank cold milk was when your boat landed in Maryland, now u got a lil protein in your body u wanna go against some1 been drinking it for 26yrs! Son, u look mad soft; dont let FL Gators gas u up! Nigga, I repeat, I'll break u 8 pieces into next week!

P.S: Co.ck blocking, homaszz stalker, wut the funck was u doing checking out my picx? Just asking, gay! angry
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by tpiah: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2010
First time u drank cold milk was when your boat landed in Maryland, now u got a lil protein in your body u wanna go against some1 been drinking it for 26yrs!

oh lord!!!!!!

this guy abeg go check out sexuality or sports section!!!!!

dont wound people for here!!!!!

lol

you're so hyper.
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2010
bk/babe97:

Starting to sound like your imbecilic cuzzins, huh? Cant make a retort without talking about parents, d.ickxs, ballsz, nuts, Se.me.n ect? Whats up wit Ibos and Ho.mo.se.x.ual shiyyyt? No wonder most of yall catholic! Lemme guess, u catholic, right? lol. gay! First time u drank cold milk was when your boat landed in Maryland, now u got a lil protein in your body u wanna go against some1 been drinking it for 26yrs! Son, u look mad soft; dont let FL Gators gas u up! Nigga, I repeat, I'll break u 8 pieces into next week!

P.S: Co.ck blocking, homaszz stalker, wut the funck was u doing checking out my picx? Just asking, gay! angry

Bring it on motha fuckkkaa! I'll show you how an African warrior fights. By boat or by plane, I can still kick your assss. You talk way too much online. Punk assss mofo. Now you got me acting Niggerrrish like those akatas. You don't want me to give you the hands.

No one checking your lame assss profile. With a name like bkbabe even though you are a man, you must be a hermaphrodite with those feminine characteristics. Eat a dickkkkk you old asssss person who does not have anything better to do so you troll around these threads.

Wack asss lame asss niggggaaa Softer, than Charmins. . . Fruit loop asssss
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by CareTaker1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
Its about 7working days now, the banks are still locked

Life is becoming unbearable to some people here. Cashstrapt, no food, no economy, no hope.

They (the banks are actually promising to open next week).

Frustration no doubt is everywhere
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by NET1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2010
We need solutions to the problems in Aba - not the unneccesary war of words initiated by y'all.

Ezeuche, I think you need to take it down, Some people see beyond tribal lines. I have watched most of yur posts (especially in this forum), they always engender strife. I really dont know what you get out of all this

ChinenyeN, what's the reason for the exchange of bitter words? Abeg, if anyone knows  how we can solve this problem, provide solutions here please, otherwise please just shut up.

.NET
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2010
.NET:

Ezeuche, I think you need to take it down, Some people see beyond tribal lines. I have watched most of yur posts (especially in this forum), they always engender strife. I really dont know what you get out of all this

.NET

Spot on! And he wonders why I stay countering every smelly shiyyyt he poops out his mouth!

.NET:

ChinenyeN, what's the reason for the exchange of bitter words?
.NET

Wrong! Except there's something I'm missing, ChinenyeN is probably the chillest dude u'll find on here but monkeys like Ezeuche stay pushing his buttons, talking shiyyt about him I doubt they'll say to his face in real life!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by NET1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2010
@bkbabe,

I have to be generous with the stern rebuke, 'cos someone might see this from a biased view. Why is ChinenyeN even responding to him. I expected ChinenyeN to overlook him, so we can have a reasonable discussion here.

.NET
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

Bring it on motha fuckkkaa! I'll show you how an African warrior fights. By boat or by plane, I can still kick your assss. You talk way too much online. Punk assss mofo. Now you got me acting Niggerrrish like those akatas. You don't want me to give you the hands.

African warrior? lol. Ok Kamala! slowpoke, lemme show u how hopeless u are (since u wanna talk about niggaz "trolling" threads): You came online, looking for love, and who did u choose (of all the beautiful Nigerian gals on here)??!! PRINCESS FIONA!!! lOL. Shrek aszz nigga! If I was u and Fl gATOrs was fiending ova me, dawg, I'd be mad bothered! I'd be pissed as all hell! I'd go get plastic surgery with emphasis that the surgeon make me look like a mix of Denzel and Brad Pitt! NIgga thinking he "all that". Looking like the love child of Whoopie Goldberg and Flavor Flav just cus a manly looking chic done put batteries in his back! Nigga, pump your fuckin Ibo brakes! Notice how u got all hyped up cus that ho sweating u! lol! U aint got no play to get chics around where u reside? The hos stay laughing at your Ibo accent? They laugh at the fact that u say "o" after every sentence? lol. "I want to eat ooo!", "I'm a Biafran o!", "I love Fl Gators o!". Nigga talking bout giving me the hands.lol. Soft as baby shiyyt aszz nigga! How about I put a Tec to your fuckin rib cage? Huh? Sucka! Niggerrish or Iborish u bush monkey? I'm so sick of your wannabe gangsta ways I wish I could see u in real life so I could slap all your ugly hots out your head. Now he can go in the fridge and grab a can of milk instead of sucking it straight from a She-goat's ti.tt.ty now he think "all that". Dude, come rain come shine, come sleet, hail or snow: YOU R STILL A DIRTY BIAFRAN! Accept the fact, fu.c.ktard!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by bkbabe97: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2010
.NET:

@bkbabe,

I have to be generous with the stern rebuke, 'cos someone might see this from a biased view. Why is ChinenyeN even responding to him. I expected ChinenyeN to overlook him, so we can have a reasonable discussion here.

.NET

Dude, with Ezeuche theres no "overlooking" shiyyt! U have to straight break his neck! U need to go back and see wut "they" (led by Ezeuche) say about ChinenyeN on every discuss! And the kid is so chill its unbelievable! If thats how he is in real life. . . . pheeww. Me, I'd have gone ballistic! But anyhoo, dealing with Ezeuche is like dealing with a terrorist : YOU DONT NEGOTIATE! Just send the predator drones to his building and dont care who's in there with him : Mekuyysshixtty, Fl Gators, Andre uWEH, MENTAL gong, Dede1 ,anybody. . . . U just seek and destroy!
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by NET1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
bkbabe,

you have started o.  ;Dleave dis guy naw?  cheesy
Re: Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies by EzeUche(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

bk/babe97

Is trying to go on the war path. That means I really got to him. Little boy, did your feelings get hurt? Faggoottt assss nigggaaa. I have to speak your gutter dialect for you to understand. Acting like a little boy eating some Lucky Charms!

You wouldn't survive anywhere in Africa acting like some punk. That is why I laugh at you wannabe thugs akatas who only hang on the corner and drink your beer.

Feminine asss niggaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Enugu And Owere Which More Beautiful. / Fashola Receives U.S Diplomats, Urges Deeper Global Cooperation / Watch President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter – Halima Buhari’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.