Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" (44234 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Spotted In Qatar Watching Brazil Vs Switzerland, Blasted By Fans / Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo, His Wife Chioma And Chairein Their Daughter In Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by femi4: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol... This man!

I believe you know something about football aside watching your Chelsea? What would he have done in such situation? Just tell me.
Show me a player that has never been criticize? Super sport didn't pay them to pamper the players on the pitch.

Their job is to point out their faults

4 Likes

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Lordoffreemen: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
sirchim:
My friend pls' lets hear word. If U feel JAY JAY never contributed anything in SUPER EAGLE'S, go n watch ATLANTA 96, n after that, ask great Legends like RIVALDO, BEBETO, ROBERTO CARLOS n RONALDO LIMA, if the stupid wife of OMERUO, shud evn talk, I believe she stl dey suck feeding bottle by then. Nonesense, woman that knws nting abt football, bt just fortunate to marry a footballer.
God bless you my brother. I swear that ashawo was not born in '96 as well as her sudden fans (munzy14) who is just 14yrs old (I guess). For her mind now she is defending her husband (of which JJ didn't use abusive word). And how Nigerians will she call mad?

2 Likes

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by gurunlocker: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
femi4:
Show me a player that has never been criticize? Super sport didn't pay them to pamper the players on the pitch.

Their job is to point out their faults

You end up saying nothing, the question is can he mark Messi in such position with that control and speed? The control only have beat him.

I am not talking about pampering player or not. But saying if omeruo had taken two more steps, like seriously? That's a foolish statement.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by femi4: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
gurunlocker:

You end up saying nothing, the question is can he mark Messi in such position with that control and speed? The control only have beat him.

I am not talking about pampering player or not. But saying if omeruo had taken two more steps, like seriously? That's a foolish statement.
Ode! Get off my mention, he could have done better before that pass got to Messi. Its called positioning

All these kids on football thread only show their face when Nigeria is playing....mtheww

3 Likes

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by enemyofprogress: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2018
That's what happens when a woman enjoys her husband's prick
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by mankand(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
niyot124:

The same shitty country you happen to come from. You should have just stopped with "shitty football".

Yeah fraudgeria is a shitty country
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Lordoffreemen: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2018
AreaFada2:

Are you a kid?

Okocha was about 20 in 1994 when he won Nations Cup. He was in the team that was seconds away from eliminating Italy in USA'94. Second round in France 1998, performance there earned him a move to PSG where he mentored Ronaldinho. Then Nations Cup final loss to Cameroon in 2000, with Ikpeba clear penalty shoot-out crossed the line but not given. Japan/Korea 2002 was a bad tournament for 9ja with Sweden & England in top form then. We even had to use 17 years old Opabumi to mark David Beckham & Paul Scholes against England. It was a transition time for Eagles. BUT Okocha still showed his class.

We have not even mentioned how he tormented Brazil & Argentina in Atlanta'96 Olympics.
Are you surprised at his comments? He is just a 14y.o kid playing with his parents phone.

2 Likes

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by gurunlocker: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018
femi4:
Ode! Get off my mention, he could have done better before that pass get to Messi.

All these kids on football thread only show their face when Nigeria is playing....mtheww

Lol... Na me be ode? You haven't grown a bit since I know you, that's sad. I already see that you watched the back of the TV, he could have done better? In fact, okocha is even more sensible than this your own statement grin grin. You don't know what through pass is or you think it's ground pass that can be stopped?

Remember Messi pass to Higuain that etebo stretched and can't even stop, compared to air ball? I SMH for you. tongue

You are quick to resolve into abusing because you can't argue with fact. You were saying I come to sport thread during naija match? I don't have business here, I even comment because it's on the FP. grin

finally, your first post about facing unlocking career. I lol to that grin grin grin

Check my posts for the past years if you see a single unlocking post. Na you even get career for that place as I dey see you never leave am since all these years, hope money dey enter? How many years experience you don get now? grin grin grin
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by grandstar(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2018
The lady has no home training.

The money her husband is making has gotten to her head. I'm sure she's not from a rich background.

2 Likes

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by joshmee4real(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:
Serves him right!. He was once there, even ordinary nations cup he couldn't win. Every one claiming master after playing for personal glory. Okocha never contributed tangible something to eagles as a team. He was all personal glory. If it was papilo, eeeeheee we will know say master is talking.
Don't mind him, always behaving as if Nigera won the world cup during his time, and dats y wen we needed him most he quickly submitted his retirement letter. Papilo was in Russia to cheer the boys up against Iceland and all this one can do is to talk and do skills that he couldn't do to give us even nations cup.
Abeg he s even overrated.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by femi4: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
AreaFada2:

Are you a kid?

Okocha was about 20 in 1994 when he won Nations Cup. He was in the team that was seconds away from eliminating Italy in USA'94. Second round in France 1998, performance there earned him a move to PSG where he mentored Ronaldinho. Then Nations Cup final loss to Cameroon in 2000, with Ikpeba clear penalty shoot-out crossed the line but not given. Japan/Korea 2002 was a bad tournament for 9ja with Sweden & England in top form then. We even had to use 17 years old Opabumi to mark David Beckham & Paul Scholes against England. It was a transition time for Eagles. BUT Okocha still showed his class.

We have not even mentioned how he tormented Brazil & Argentina in Atlanta'96 Olympics.
Most of them are kids...don't be surprise and you only see them in football section when Nigeria is involve.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Octaves(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2018
social media has made many people lose their home training. her husband wouldn't even call JJ a mad man

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by cpu2006(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2018
OMEURO believe me, your wife no get senses. she forget her sense at motor park last tym she travel.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Gucciboss: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2018
femi4:
You better face your unlocking career. You know nothing about football analysis

Lol.. Una no go kill person for this nairaland.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by reader29(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:
Serves him right!. He was once there, even ordinary nations cup he couldn't win. Every one claiming master after playing for personal glory. Okocha never contributed tangible something to eagles as a team. He was all personal glory. If it was papilo, eeeeheee we will know say master is talking.
who told you Jay Jay never won the nation cup? indomie generation.

2 Likes

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by bejick(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:

Okocha won the nation cup in 1994, Kanu never scored in the nations cup for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by onyokometer: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
She think say football na ogbono soup,let her relax next one will be for nation's cup qualifications and if Omeruo no follow she go de vex. Abeg make she park one side joor.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by wordbank(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2018
This geh get luck say she no dey live for public yard, omeruo for don hear stories that touch.
And for ighalo wey think say him be striker, smh na better thunder go strike am angry
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by wwwmaster: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:
Okocha did not win nations cup?
Guess you were born in the mid 90s.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Gucciboss: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2018
bejick:

Okocha won the nation cup in 1994, Kanu never scored in the nations cup for Nigeria
Hey don't go there oo. Kanu was like a magic stick in in super eagles then. Once he is in, defenders start committing blunders here and there. He did wonders just like Jay Jay. I miss those days

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by ajl: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Okocha is so right. He is not a disciplined defender. You never give a player like Messi the space to breath, and then hope you will catch up with him. He is not good enough for our team. Always struggling.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by ajl: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2018
Dumb woman. So he should not say his mind when called upon to analyze the match. That was your husband last match for the super eagles. He is just an average defender.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by oglalasioux(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2018
If you have a mother, sisters or wife with such character, you need more than luck to succeed in life.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by toprealman: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Olalan:
Really a dumb lady she is with her choice of words, must she use the abusive word to reply a comment
says a lot about the lady yours truly picked as his wife.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by femi4: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Gucciboss:

Lol.. Una no go kill person for this nairaland.
Some people can be naughty jare
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by sannde: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Munzy14 post=68859946]Serves him right!. He was once there, even ordinary nations cup he couldn't win. Every one claiming master after playing for personal glory. Okocha never contributed tangible something to eagles as a team. He was all personal glory. If it was papilo, eeeeheee we will know say master is talking. [/quot....

get facts bfr u talk.
check 1994 AFCON squad. he won nations cup even bfr u were born..

#olodo_u_be..
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by LekkiG: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2018
For Calling Okocha a mad man, this is clear evidence that she is not from a home, lets see how her marriage will go
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by ajl: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2018
gurunlocker:

Apparently, most of you here do not play the game even for leisure to understand simple analyses. The point is Omeruo allowed too much space between himself and Messi that any diagonal pass that goes behind would leave him panting to catch up. To prevent that, as a defender, you either take few step to the side to move closer to Messi or you take few steps back to ensure that through ball are not passed behind you. Okocha know what he is talking about. He played soccer professionally for close to two decades.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2018
She was wrong to call him that... And I'm happy okocha didn't respond to her, maybe it's beenblong she's been trending on social media, so bahmmmmm, okocha was her opportunity.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:
That's so rude of her cus I don't think wat he said is too much... Some ladies sha..huh

She must be a nairalander.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by LityB: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Chioma omeruo,u are mad for you to hv insulted an icon like okocha.What ever he says is a professional speech.l wonder how omeruo got into super eagle squad.Analysis can either be favourable or unfavourable depending where you belong.Till okocha will die,ur husband can never step into his shoes.Uncultured wife of the century.l expect okocha tell his daughter ,Daniella to reply with insult so that you will know how painful it is.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Ibrahim79mantu: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:
when were you born?? saying Okocha didn't do anything for Nigerian Football.

Did you watch 1994 Nations Cup??
Did you watch the USA 94 world cup qualifiers where Okocha curled in a freekick against Algeria in the National stadium??

Did you watch France 98??
Did you watch Atlanta 96 Olympics.

Did you watch 2000 Nations cup where he scored against Cameroon??

Una go just dey talk nonsense.

all these Indomie chidren

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Austin Okocha Make PSG's Team Of The Decade List / Efe, Steven and Bright Sodje Jailed For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.