Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" (44233 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Spotted In Qatar Watching Brazil Vs Switzerland, Blasted By Fans / Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo, His Wife Chioma And Chairein Their Daughter In Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Tabuku: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2018
I am also disappointed in Omero. How could the coach still left the guy playing? He allow Messi to sped pass him, and also if not cover up, an Argentina player took him from far with speed, also he supposed to have been cover up for the left back not to allow that cut back. Anyway I blame lack of technical bench
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by xperiencelove(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Thanks, Okocha na werey man,can Okocha himself handle Messi if he's on the field and playing as a defender

He has taken cannabis before his analysis
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by nonix22(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2018
SHE MADE HER POINT. BUT ENDING IT WITH MAD MAN SHOWS OMERUO'S PROBLEM NA FROM HOME E START, NA SO SHE GO DEY TALK TO THE DISTRESSED GUY.

MARRIAGE! SMH
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by nonix22(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2018
WHY THE Bleep WAS IWOBI LEFT OUT SO EARLY.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by lot14: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2018
very rude and disrespectful way to address a comment.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Etuagievin(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Omeruo didn't perform badly
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Meritocracy: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
What does she know except to spend footballer money, her brain is empty. If money is not there again next thing is divorce.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by luckyogor(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Imagine some citizens supporting argentina against there very own country nigeria,lord have mercy,slavery is really a choice,all of una when support messi yesterday againt nigeria are dumbass slave retards,you are worst than dregs i swear,i value cockroaches more than you people.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by hkidola00(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Twelve thousands of Omeruo can't stop GREATEST OF ALL TIME(MESSI) or you think to be called GOAT na by mouth
my friend keep shut, where was ur goat in Croatia and Iceland match? ,wen last has he won a champions league
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by sannde: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:
Serves him right!. He was once there, even ordinary nations cup he couldn't win. Every one claiming master after playing for personal glory. Okocha never contributed tangible something to eagles as a team. He was all personal glory. If it was papilo, eeeeheee we will know say master is talking.
reader29:

who told you Jay Jay never won the nation cup? indomie generation.
Munzy14:
Serves him right!. He was once there, even ordinary nations cup he couldn't win. Every one claiming master after playing for personal glory. Okocha never contributed tangible something to eagles as a team. He was all personal glory. If it was papilo, eeeeheee we will know say master is talking.

in fact, KANU never won AFCON bfr.. iyen tun nko?
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Xkalaban(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wantedmiller:

please... which legend? legend stout or legend beer

Lol, the both...

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by SirBunky85(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:
just shut it already.fyi,jayjay won d nations cup,its ur master nwankwo dat didnt win it.ignorant critic
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by taiwojoe40(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
shut ya trap...what has omerua done for eagle?you are here comparing a legend with omeru.... nonsense..abegi make I no vex for u ooo..
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by giftedben: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
I always liked Omeruo's defending but in yesterday's game he was running like a fat man.
For the woman I guess she does not know the meaning of disappointed, if not she wouldn't be calling someone a mad-man.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by sirchim(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lordoffreemen:

God bless you my brother. I swear that ashawo was not born in '96 as well as her sudden fans (munzy14) who is just 14yrs old (I guess). For her mind now she is defending her husband (of which JJ didn't use abusive word). And how Nigerians will she call mad?
Naso my Bro. I wonder hw Ppl that knw ntng abt football, wl cm here n argue.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by LityB: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Okocha is the only player in Africa that will continue to be referred to by FIFA and CAF till the world ends.Infact okocha gets more honored now than his active days..

1 Like

Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by mechanics(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
Me too disappointed with him
The players did their best o, am proud of them, no one is at fault.
Re: Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" by Eleniyan007(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Lordoffreemen:

Is every graduate a teacher or lecturer in schools? Was ighalo part of the game in first half? Did you hear the analysis after the full time? In your own professional career (if you have any) what have you done as a contribution to national development? Until you are able to sound convincingly, then you are the biggest Idiot.
look at dis fool wat ave u nd ur family contributed even d idiot player u dy support wat has he done in his career mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Austin Okocha Make PSG's Team Of The Decade List / Efe, Steven and Bright Sodje Jailed For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.