Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

(video) Gifty Blast Her Critics For Criticizing Her Of Sharing Naked Picture: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) Gifty Blast Her Critics For Criticizing Her Of Sharing Naked Picture: (323 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) Gifty Blast Her Critics For Criticizing Her Of Sharing Naked Picture: by silvertuke(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2018
Few days ago, Gifty attempted to break the Internet with her naked bedroom photo which she shared on her IG page. Some Nigerians blasted her for posting such a photo online. She has now replied her critics.

Watch the video here https://silvertuke..com/2018/06/bbnaija-video-gifty-blast-her-critics.html

''Yes. You Are Entitled To Your Say, But The Question Is "How Psychologically Normal Are You In Terms Of Understanding Your Own Life".. PS: I f***ing please myself and no one else. You don't pay my bills, so take what you see. You don't like? Kindly Break your phone.
PIZA!!!!!..
#God
#Alisha?
#ThisIsAmerica??''

(1) (Reply)

Cuneyt Carkis Gave Out Penalty Because Goalkeeper's Hand Touched Ball / Godgobless List 5 Really Bad Nollywood Films You Shouldn't Be Watching In Cinema / Orientation And Sensitization Will Help Reform Sarz – Sound Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.