Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian Home Jersey And Plateau Massacre Caused Super Eagle's World Cup Exit, S - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Home Jersey And Plateau Massacre Caused Super Eagle's World Cup Exit, S (288 Views)

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Home Jersey And Plateau Massacre Caused Super Eagle's World Cup Exit, S by chrismago(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
The pig that predicted Nigeria to win over her opponent was reported to have said, it requested the FIFA to not allow super eagle's wear that Jersey. "If you can remember vividly, they lost their first match with that same so called "home Jersey", then I raised alarm, but no one
cares. It took me three wonderful days of consultations to reverse the backluck associated with that Jersey but to no avail. I had to asked the super eagle's management to talk to FIFA to allow only that White-like V stripped Jersey, but FiFA knowing fully that the win for Nigeria is connected to that Jersey refused to accept the plea". He said.

Also speaking the Cat put the blames on the recent killings on the plateau caused Nigeria the exit in the world cup. " we never predicted falsely ever, but after the match, I was meant to understand that luck ran out of Naija when the killer headsmen carried out that deadly attack. You don't allow innocent blood run on your land, it causes backclash, badluck". He declared. Further, the cat stated that the players didn't respond according to the directives that they should wear black armband in solidarity for the killings, that would have averted the exit from world cup.
https://www.santosnaija.com.ng/2018/06/nigerian-home-jersey-and-plateau.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Rooney Completes Move To MLS Side DC United / Croatia Wins World Cup! Third Reminder / " We Are Waiting For Messi To Leave Barcelona’- Ciro Ferrara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.