Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,746 members, 7,927,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Award Winner, V2DC Set To Rep Africa, Shares Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Award Winner, V2DC Set To Rep Africa, Shares Stunning Photos (398 Views)

Hitmaker, V2dc Thankful To God For Surviving Violent Accident. / BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Next Rated Act, V2DC Shares New Photos, Sparks Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Winner, V2DC Set To Rep Africa, Shares Stunning Photos by black9: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
NSG empire boss, Stephen Vincent Ogah, popularly known as Mr. V2DC, is no doubt one of the rising faces to watch out for in the entertainment industry this year. Following a successful campaign of his hit single "I feel blessed", V2DC who seemed briefly off the grid insists though several projects has kept him and his team busy, but that hasn't affected their presence on the social scene. "It's true I haven't released any latest banger but that doesn't mean we have been off the grid, my gang has always been a strong presence at both high profile events and happening places. It's just that we are working on award worthy projects that will please both our fans and Africa as a whole, so we are observing the current trend but expect something dope very soon ."

Linked to Real Gang and now associated with industry bigwigs like P Square, Wizkid and Samson Oki of Trek Africa, V2DC, later took to social media to celebrate God's grace in his career with a few stunning photos

(1) (Reply)

Seven Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You. / Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram - Chika Ike / Waptv Announces Fresh Spanish, Yoruba And English Movies And Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.