Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,902 members, 7,952,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action (10307 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Marshalxv(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Try to test run her engine house with your fingers to see if it's neat sound and fit for the journey aHead .if certified neat, then u can go on an give head as long as you want since you chose to be headmaster this early in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by cvibe2: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Op at your own risk.

Most Slay Queens roam about with infections they don't even know they have.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Skyfornia:

Never done that...reserving it for my wife. That's her special wedding gift..

shocked

Eeehhnn..then what if ur wife got a fish tank with a rotten fish between her legs undecided

Still will u gonna dive and eat the rotten fish on ur "honeymoon"? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2018
dairykidd:

Of course na... I eat it till she cries kiss

grin grin grin

Oouuhhh... I cud imagine how she cries but still arching her back and open her legs even wider while begging u to stop abi? grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by 2buffagain(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
whoever introduced sucking of pussy will not go unpunished

Only reason a girl would say dumb shite like this is if her thing stank like locust beans and fish graveyard grin grin grin
Don't worry gal, ain't nobody fi'na go down on you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by 2buffagain(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

Eeehhnn..then what if ur wife got a fish tank with a rotten fish between her legs undecided

Still will u gonna dive and eat the rotten fish on ur "honeymoon"? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Such things will need to be confirmed before marriage.
Also in this day and age, if a girl smells like fish, it is because she wants to or is ignorant.
Nowadays, There are so many ways not to be a disgusting, filthy, foul-pussied cow undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by 21savages: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Wat abt bobrisky can she or he give mouth action
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2018
2buffagain:

Such things will need to be confirmed before marriage.
Also in this day and age, if a girl smells like fish, it is because she wants to or is ignorant.
Nowadays, There are so many ways not to be a disgusting, filthy, foul-pussied cow undecided

Then how he gonna do that since my friend Sky issa type of guy with a mindset of "NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE" sha but willing to eat a NUNU after their wedding as a gift to his wife lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by 2buffagain(m): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Then how he gonna do that since my friend Sky issa type of guy with a mindset of "NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE" sha but willing to eat a NUNU after their wedding as a gift to his wife lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed

As a guy who likes his "food" (lol), I will most-def be giving that gift to mine often....so she can't even be ignorant about scent matters AT AAAALL. grin

There are some things that just need to be confirmed before marriage. He doesn't necessarily need to have sex to discover this one.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Burgerlomo: 12:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Nope Iooking 4 a volunteer cool
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 28, 2018
dairykidd:

Of course na... I eat it till she cries kiss

Confirm man!! Real men eat their babes pussy.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:16am On Jun 28, 2018
2buffagain:

As a guy who likes his "food" (lol), I will most-def be giving that gift to mine often....so she can't even be ignorant about scent matters AT AAAALL. grin

There are some things that just need to be confirmed before marriage. He doesn't necessarily need to have sex to discover this one.

Then if u know some supateknik that won't make ur wifey embarrassed abeeegi drop it here ooo..lerus know sha cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
As if u don't enjoy it undecided
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by revolt(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:
A disease free one has an iron taste. Any other taste apart from that is disease. Beware of mouth herpes.

Nigerian females are one of the dirtiest Mammals to grace mother earth.
ure the male version of feminists. What do we call ur sickness now ?!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by agbonkamen(f): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2018
2buffagain:

Only reason a girl would say dumb shite like this is if her thing stank like locust beans and fish graveyard grin grin grin
Don't worry gal, ain't nobody fi'na go down on you.
mumu my pussy does not smell but i hate pussy sucking no reasonable and responsible guy will suck pussy.......ah egbami

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by femi4: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2018
MrDickfit:
I'm thinking of going down on this girl and eating up her pussy . If you've ever had an experience on this please what was it like and what are the things to expect?

Mature minds only.
If you want to insult me you had no business opening this thread in the first place.
Your destiny is at risk....no try am o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
not our fault urs is too smelly to be licked..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Ajoboss(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2018
Gerrard59:

As odd as it might sound to you, the vagina is one of the cleanest places in the female anatomy. grin
d tongue no matter how clean is dirtier Dan d vagina grin
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Pusyiter(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmmm....PDP- People Deceiving People since 1872
Like say you no like am grin dey pretend!
jenigurl:
Hmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by olawale780: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Ajoboss:
d tongue no matter how clean is dirtier Dan d vagina grin
have eaten 3 pussy so far In my life. No regrets so far, make sure you guys take u r bath before going down. And also use ampiclus. I love eating pussy though
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Gbexador(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Gals love to get suked. The pussy neat pass d mouth self. Start from d navel tease her. Lick her laps and move around her pussy. Den sing in ur tongue on her clit. Spell her name with ur tongue. Whe she is moaning and wet. Tongue fuk her pussy, den go pack to d clit and insert finger too. Do not stop till she cums.use style go spit nd clean ya mouth. No sawllow o
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2018
If its a naija girl i repeat OP disembark,I repeat disembark,if you like your life.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Ajoboss(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
olawale780:
have eaten 3 pussy so far In my life. No regrets so far, make sure you guys take u r bath before going down. And also use ampiclus. I love eating pussy though
uve eaten 3 pussies...
Na food?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Skyfornia(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

God forbid! Tufiakwa!! Never!!!
Well, I would have been familiar with the way her down below smells prior to our wedding.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by femo86(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Gals love to get suked. The pussy neat pass d mouth self. Start from d navel tease her. Lick her laps and move around her pussy. Den sink in ur tongue on her clit. Spell her name with ur tongue. When she is moaning and wet. Tongue fuk her pussy, den go back to d clit and insert finger too. Do not stop till she cums.use style go spit nd clean ya mouth. No sawllow o

Baba ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
femo86:

Baba ooooo
later some guys go dey wonder y dem babe dey cheat, one of my ex just marry last week, i just dey laugh cos she always con collect am steady. once she cum from sucking she go sharply insert ur prick into the already wet/slippery hole

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Where's Tamarapetty when I need her? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Mcowubaba: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Gals love to get suked. The pussy neat pass d mouth self. Start from d navel tease her. Lick her laps and move around her pussy. Den sink in ur tongue on her clit. Spell her name with ur tongue. When she is moaning and wet. Tongue fuk her pussy, den go back to d clit and insert finger too. Do not stop till she cums.use style go spit nd clean ya mouth. No sawllow o

Oga cunilingus, royal pussy sucker, first of his name
After you na you, your knowledge and expertise is highly appreciated.
Your tongue will take your places grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Blessinq1(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Don't do oh. Before later you wee create another thread saying 'I have developed rashes and boils allover my mouth after giving my gf head'

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by cooooooks(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
If and when you get down to her privates, the smell should be your first clue. A clean smell or no smell at all is okay. Any fishy stuff should be avoided.

Don't do more than you can handle. Follow her response and guidance.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Jokerman(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
mumu my pussy does not smell but i hate pussy sucking no reasonable and responsible guy will suck pussy.......ah egbami

Coming from a Benin girl... lol... you just exposed yourself.....
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Blessinq1:
Don't do oh. Before later you wee create another thread saying 'I have developed rashes and boils allover my mouth after giving my gf head'
bring ur kitten here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

........0 / Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.