Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,234 members, 7,923,176 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action (10278 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Tenny05(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:
A disease free one has an iron taste. Any other taste apart from that is disease. Beware of mouth herpes.

Nigerian females are one of the dirtiest Mammals to grace mother earth.
Hhahaha you must have eaten it before
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by isyourboy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:
A disease free one has an iron taste. Any other taste apart from that is disease. Beware of mouth herpes.

Nigerian females are one of the dirtiest Mammals to grace mother earth.
This is a fallacy though
For latest news visit www.akahinews.com
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by MrDickfit: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
later some guys go dey wonder y dem babe dey cheat, one of my ex just marry last week, i just dey laugh cos she always con collect am steady. once she cum from sucking she go sharply insert ur prick into the already wet/slippery hole
Oboy I finally give the girl o.. One of the best sex I've had with her in a while. I suck Toto for the first time in my life. Nothing special sha. Can't even describe the taste but it wasn't bad. The girl just dey wriggle dey shake and twist leg abeg na so dem dey do if dem day collect head ? After giving her I change position . I find it difficult to penetrate with condom the prick nor go just gree enter. I vex commot condom So I dived in raw jare. Give am missionary first before we switch doggy. Omoh the girl just dey moan dey complain say e dey pain am bet I no send. Less than seven minuit I don pour. Small leak inside her Toto sef but she be learned, she knows what to take. The sex was mad sha.. Abeg na so girls dey shake body and leg if dem dey collect head?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
MrDickfit:

Oboy I finally give the girl o.. One of the best sex I've had with her in a while. I suck Toto for the first time in my life. Nothing special sha. Can't even describe the taste but it wasn't bad. The girl just dey wriggle dey shake and twist leg abeg na so dem dey do if dem day collect head ? After giving her I change position . I find it difficult to penetrate with condom the prick nor go just gree enter. I vex commot condom So I dived in raw jare. Give am missionary first before we switch doggy. Omoh the girl just dey moan dey complain say e dey pain am bet I no send. Less than seven minuit I don pour. Small leak inside her Toto sef but she be learned, she knows what to take. The sex was mad sha.. Abeg na so girls dey shake body and leg if dem dey collect head?
how do u knw u pour small inside? boss,shey d gal na ur steady gf?
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by abbeyty(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
whoever introduced sucking of pussy will not go unpunished

You are talking as if you dont love it, your statement should be whoever introduced it deserves an accolade not punishment. No womam who had experienced it before would make such remark. if you have ben licked down there before you will be wishing for it everyday

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by 9japarrot: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
If it is the water melon type of nunu, then you can go ahead..
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Skyfornia:

Never done that...reserving it for my wife. That's her special wedding gift..
she might be collecting mouth action from another guy you know
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Dollarship(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

Eeehhnn..then what if ur wife got a fish tank with a rotten fish between her legs undecided

Still will u gonna dive and eat the rotten fish on ur "honeymoon"? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you're Nigerian?
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by MrDickfit: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
aro1:
how do u knw u pour small inside? boss,shey d gal na ur steady gf?
You go know na.. Abi u no dey know when u dey release again ni?na new gf .. Just met her about 2 months ago sha. But na good girl . dem no dey write STD for face but as far as this girl is concerned I have no reason to fear. She didn't even want me to dive in raw in the first place . when I pour inside her she even dey para. From my judgement this girl is free but the rest is for God.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Seandisputed(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Gals love to get suked. The pussy neat pass d mouth self. Start from d navel tease her. Lick her laps and move around her pussy. Den sink in ur tongue on her clit. Spell her name with ur tongue. When she is moaning and wet. Tongue fuk her pussy, den go back to d clit and insert finger too. Do not stop till she cums.use style go spit nd clean ya mouth. No sawllow o
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
MrDickfit:

lol, bad pikin. may she carry belle. amen
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by MrCork: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
MrDickfit:

..my niggggga. .next time u do it..use tanjarring. .
Best taste ever!!
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Tamarapetty(f): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Where's Tamarapetty when I need her? undecided
Lol, here!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, here!
Should I give you mouth action?
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by weyreypey: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oluwaseunla:

Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by noel22(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Deckline(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oh Lawd! Behold your lost children. embarassed embarassed shocked They've never gone down in reading the bible but they have gone places with their tongues and yet, and still yet,they can't speak in tongues! Jesus wept. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by ayookunlee: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Prof sir, can I get some materials to photocopy grin
yeyerolling:
Gals love to get suked. The pussy neat pass d mouth self. Start from d navel tease her. Lick her laps and move around her pussy. Den sink in ur tongue on her clit. Spell her name with ur tongue. When she is moaning and wet. Tongue fuk her pussy, den go back to d clit and insert finger too. Do not stop till she cums.use style go spit nd clean ya mouth. No sawllow o
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by 2buffagain(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
mumu my pussy does not smell but i hate pussy sucking no reasonable and responsible guy will suck pussy.......ah egbami

Sharrap!
Man never GREE chop your toto before na why you dey talk all that one.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dan dan dan dan.......................
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2018
agbonkamen:
mumu my pussy does not smell but i hate pussy sucking no reasonable and responsible guy will suck pussy.......ah egbami
Dirty Gal how will u know if its smelling or not when you're used to the pungent odor?
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by dingbang(m): 4:41am On Jun 29, 2018
dreck6321:
Comedian Baba De Baba discourages sexual harassment by pastors in a wrong way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hI0u6rXXA
funny video mehn.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2018
eosigwe:
she might be collecting mouth action from another guy you know

Very possible bro...no doubt about that. But that will stop when we are married
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Tamarapetty(f): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Gimme the other action.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Gimme the other action.
Oya bad girl cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by MrDickfit: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..my niggggga. .next time u do it..use tanjarring. .
Best taste ever!!
cheesy
Lol... Not feels better than making sure a girl is enjoying the pleasure you're giving her. It makes you feel like a man.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by MrCork: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2018
MrDickfit:

Lol... Not feels better than making sure a girl is enjoying the pleasure you're giving her. It makes you feel like a man.

.bro.u like ugandalady? ...Bro u can go for her..((real talk)) ..she dates anything. .u don't belif me..ASK HER!! smiley
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Pusyiter(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
True talk.
The power of nature.
Gerrard59:

As odd as it might sound to you, the vagina is one of the cleanest places in the female anatomy. grin
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Skyfornia:

my brother, just pray for God to give you a good woman. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Ken4agent(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
agbonkamen:

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by 2buffagain(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Skyfornia:

If a girl needs marriage to be faithful, then she won't be after marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Packed Into A New Area Now This Is Happening / How To Seduce A Girl / Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.