Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,125 members, 7,887,249 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React (41074 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by pointstores(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigeria is a funny country every thing na play play till the worst happen everybody go get sense
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by kinzation(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tiz well... pls let pray for nigeria
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by blackaxe78: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Condolences to the families affected.

Accidents like this are unavoidable with a 1990 truck transporting volatile product and where license can be gotten from the comfort of your bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by cabilla(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
dis country chai no safe place
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by thesicilian: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Did you keep money in their pocket ? Or who are you to order them to donate? What do you even want them to donate? Buy new cars or lives for the victims or their families?
Calm down bro, I didn't ask you to drop money.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by thesicilian: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Muzanga:
and the donation will stop it from happeneing again abi. Go get ur pvc bro.
Only political neonates believe that their PVCs are going to be of use in this election.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by taiwiki(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Muzanga:
the donations would be to show support and not just social media reaction they are doing upandan.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by blackaxe78: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
kinzation:
Tiz well... pls let pray for nigeria

People like you are the root cause of Nigeria's problems

Always praying instead of looking into root cause and preventions.

With the number of churches an mosque in Nigeria, do you think we still need prayers.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Muzanga(f): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
thesicilian:

Only political neonates believe that their PVCs are going to be of use in this election.
stop this mentality of "our votes wont count". Evil prevail when good men do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by dammiecool(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
princeade86:
what's PVC got to do with dis issue.
help me ask Dem o sad
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Muzanga(f): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
taiwiki:
the donations would be to show support and not just social media reaction they are doing upandan.
na to know how to stop am from happeneing again important pass.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by blackaxe78: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Muzanga:

Pot calling kettle black.
And PVC will stop reoccurrence!

Smh.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by sod09(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
tayo4ng:
Ok, these is an indication that God is angry with our leaders. All we need is prayer. And Jesus wept
if God is angry with our leaders, why are we the one suffering for it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by kinzation(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
blackaxe78:

People like you are the root cause of Nigeria's problems

Always praying instead of looking into root cause and preventions.

With the number of churches an mosque in Nigeria, do you think we still need prayers.
For you to think prayers are ineffectual
your brain needs to be re-examined..

I'm not disputing the fact that taking precautions isn't good

but sometimes somethings are just bound to happen
that's where prayer comes in to play
come no vex me this night o
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Proverbs 29 : 2. When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Nigeria, check your leaders. Election is close!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by nzube89(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Muzanga:
bro PVC won't stop this kind of event
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by stacyadams: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Let us continue praying..any day we get sense..the revolution will be televised
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by adejaresalami1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Factfinder1:
Terrible June,jos,Benue, taraba,Lagos incompetent government and a country going backwards in the name of politics and religious superiority...... We need to pray for Nigeria.... There's a warning voice note by a pastor who saw visions about the explosion today and other days to come in July please if you get it share it...I wish naiaraland had a WhatsApp group so I can share it
leave any religious crappy talk out of this, any goddamn person can dream in his slumber.

Its glaring this nation is ruined......all that's needed is for government to take responsibility and fix this already damaged nation
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by blackaxe78: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
kinzation:
For you to think prayers are ineffectual
your brain needs to be re-examined..

I'm not disputing the fact that taking precautions isn't good

but sometimes somethings are just bound to happen
that's where prayer comes in to play
come no vex me this night o

You still not making a valid point.

What has prayers got to do with status quo?
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by lekanjeremiah(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sad news..... Nothing is working in this country again self...week's ago accident happen in ojuelegba as well... Fulani herdsmen is doing there own too both federal SARS as well... No good news for once for this country.. ... This country need God intervention ooo.... Father Lord direct our leader's to do the needful things for this blessed country... Oh Lord arise and save Nigeria.... May there soul rest in perfect peace....
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by resurgent2019: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
princeade86:
what's PVC got to do with dis issue.

To vote out the incompetent and callous central Government na! What else?
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by mimimile93: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
The stupid boy saying get your PVC. On that day of election he will be somewhere in one of the African countries for a show or in Atlanta with Chioma...
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by kinzation(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
blackaxe78:

You still not making a valid point.

What has prayers got to do with status quo?
to avert future occurrences and cleanse the land
though the deed has been done
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Factfinder1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
adejaresalami1:
leave any religious crappy talk out of this, any goddamn person can dream in his slumber.

Its glaring this nation is ruined......all that's needed is for government to take responsibility and fix this already damaged nation

I'm not a religious person and I'm not stupid don't ignore the powers of genuine dreams and visions from God don't wallow in your ignorance and die like a chicken...I have seen soo many things I dreams and visions that came I have seen many warnings and strategies too...know God don't be religious and don't be ignorant
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Ategberoson(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
may the affected souls rest in perfect peace and may God console their loves ones. I view how some of them are trying to escape from the danfo bus but got burnt unfortunately

what's the lasting solution to this tankers causing mayhem on our express road. is it not time federal govt and state govt ban these tankers stop moving during the day

in a civilized country, tankers don't move with cars and bus on the same road. nothing is working in this country bt so unfortunate my people aren't tired of this mess, they're still chanting buhari till 2023, atikulate all abt

may God grant our useless govt brain

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by joshjc(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
so sad,but guys will need to work hard and pray all this could be a sign of serious blood bath that's going to happen in this country
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Sistar: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
thesicilian:
I want to see them donating money and relief materials to those affected.
Yes o. Instead of saying stupid sorry upan dan
A black June indeed
Black june 12...wonder how 2019 will be in different homes.remembering the loss of your loved ones.
June June June
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by thesicilian: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Muzanga:
stop this mentality of "our votes wont count". Evil prevail when good men do nothing.
Go and do what you want to do and leave me out of it.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by jaywhoco(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
sad...
It could have been any one of us
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Sistar: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ategberoson:
may the affected souls rest in perfect peace and may God console their loves ones. I view how some of them are trying to escape from the danfo bus but got burnt unfortunately

what's the lasting solution to this tankers causing mayhem on our express road. is it not time federal govt and state govt ban these tankers stop moving during the day

in a civilized country, tankers don't move with cars and bus on the same road. nothing is working in this country bt so unfortunate my people aren't tired of this mess, they're still chanting buhari till 2023, atikulate all abt

may God grant our useless govt brain
Am telling you. How would a tanker without brake carry gas. Instead of ascending it automatically started descending. All those frsc vio police and efcc looking for yahoo boys upan dan. I hope they will all face their job now. Wait a min...all those cat and pig no fit predict these incidence ni
Make God forgive us in Nigeria...i don tire
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by blesskewe(f): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
How i wish buhari was involved in that explosion

seconded
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by adejaresalami1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Factfinder1:

I'm not a religious person and I'm not stupid don't ignore the powers of genuine dreams and visions from God don't wallow in your ignorance and die like a chicken...I have seen soo many things I dreams and visions that came I have seen many warnings and strategies too...know God don't be religious and don't be ignorant
If only you know how ridiculous you sound...." Know God don't be religious". Well I am not saying religion is bad as I am religious person too, but the religion I chose condenms that I dwell on dreams but advocate that I become a realist

Last I checked, dreams cannot weave a bird nest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Korede Bello Share New Lovely Selfie! / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Davido Vs Chris Brown - Who Wore It Better? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.